[Ch3] Dao Raung (No Problem)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
So far so good.. Replaying the prathan promote song 'sing dee dee'... It's funny and some of the characters are hilarious esp mor kong and his gang and por's helper. I loving yaya in this tomboy-ish role her character telling of mor kong is hilarious... Ya's character is slowly getting used to por and she is picking up things from him but I think these ducks are going to bring them together. Can't wait to see the scene where ya tries to be sexy in front of him.

The article talks about an upcoming scene on sat. Where people are giving alms(tuk bat) at the temple. Por helps the ministers wife fix her high heel with super glue he gets it on his hands and dao reung accidently comes by and bump into him and their hands get stuck together... They have to give alms together, like a married couple. The people get suspicious. Seems like a cute scene

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
@loveyaya, dw na, everyone have different perceptions and expections of things, as long as you enjoy it, that's the main thing. You  always have me watching and enjoying DR with you hehe. Have you read Lovefia's recaps on DR? I nearly died laughing reading ep 1.

fav parts: Ai Wan telling Reung "to go easy on him, his body is for her anyway (lol) so she can shred or mince at her heart’s content, but she must be warned that she will be as hurt as he" lol and Ai Wan's mums saying that he doesnt have to use the hexed water on Reung because he is as handsome as nadech LOL, there are so many funny moments that I missed out on watching it raw, so grateful for Fia!!!

Running off to watch ep 2 with the help of wonderful Fia's recaps hehe

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
loveyaya7 said:
I just want to share this picture.  :pervie: I am waiting for DR to fall for Palat.

Cr. Yaya Urassaya Vietnam Box

*Squeals* cannot wait to watch this scene (someone *wink wink* will be jealous, u all know i mean Ai Wan right hehe)!!! Reung looks beautiful with her hair down

THANKS AUSA, cannot wait to watch the glued hands scene at the temple too!!!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
bubbles8 said:
@loveyaya, dw na, everyone have different perceptions and expections of things, as long as you enjoy it, that's the main thing. You  always have me watching and enjoying DR with you hehe. Have you read Lovefia's recaps on DR? I nearly died laughing reading ep 1.

fav parts: Ai Wan telling Reung "to go easy on him, his body is for her anyway (lol) so she can shred or mince at her heart’s content, but she must be warned that she will be as hurt as he" lol and Ai Wan's mums saying that he doesnt have to use the hexed water on Reung because he is as handsome as nadech LOL, there are so many funny moments that I missed out on watching it raw, so grateful for Fia!!!

Running off to watch ep 2 with the help of wonderful Fia's recaps hehe

What would we do without her(assuming she's she lol)! she saved us in Maya Tawan and now Dao Raung! I'm so glad we get to understand a main part of this!
I'm still not feeling Por quite yet, but I'm trying! I can't wait to see more chemistry-showing scenes between them two to make me change my mind! 
Yaya is so daaaarn cute and adorable here! This one is got to be one of my fav characters she portrays.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Queeny, where have you been? Passed ur exams yet??

I think i'm in love with that GumJorn guy Queeny, he is so funny, i watched the part (at least 50times), where he was explaining to the townsman how Palat looks like, saying that Palat should look like him but more bangkoky LOL and how he did that action for Palat not to come close to him because he was all muddy LOL (I choked laughing at that part)!!!

Forgot, here is the link to Lovefia's blog and dont forget to leave a little comment :http://lovefia.wordpress.com/2013/07/13/dao-reurng-episode-1-in-progress-2-59/#comments

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
First time photographer mr kugimiya stole nong reung from palat jin (dont be jealous na palat) for a day for photoshoot, simply beautiful, actually my poor heart cant decide who is better looking, the model or the photographer himself  :scratchhead2:

My fav pic, cr: magazinedee.com 

From top notch model to being goofy Reung again, but still beautiful

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Thank you, Ausa for translating the article. Waiting anxiously for ep4. This ep should be good too.

@bubbles8. Thank you for your kind words. I read lovefia blog as recommended. It does help. Still hoping that someone would be kind enough to do eng sub or chinese sub. Hee. Never give up.

@queenyeon. Glad to know you are still here. Ep4 should be interesting.

@bubbles8. I like Yaya photos taken by Nadech too. Simple and elegance.

Ai wan gonna beat palat if he gets cute with DR. He almost went into fight with him at the market when palat gave DR the ducks.

I like the behind scene too. Good team work, everyone chip in and no one is given vip treatment cos one is more famous than the other, ie Yaya helping out in the kitchen when filming cant be done, and etc. And por helping Yaya on dialogue and acting. Its good relationship among casts. Good scriptwriter provides good storyline and dialogues and p num good directing of this drama.

Sorry for long notes. Just a thought.

fanny

sarNie Adult
I need to start on this lakorn. Maybe this weekend so i can watch more episode. Seems like everyone is liking this lakorn well, at least something good to tune on after the Khun Chais series. I still misses the series very much.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
bubbles8 said:
Queeny, where have you been? Passed ur exams yet??

I think i'm in love with that GumJorn guy Queeny, he is so funny, i need ur help in making me a gif of him, i watched the part (at least 50times), where he was explaining to the townsman how Palat looks like, saying that Palat should look like him but more bangkoky LOL and how he did that action for Palat not to come close to him because he was all muddy LOL (I choked laughing at that part)!!!

Forgot, here is the link to Lovefia's blog and dont forget to leave a little comment :http://lovefia.wordpress.com/2013/07/13/dao-reurng-episode-1-in-progress-2-59/#comments
@Bubbles8 yes! I'm fine how about you? I've passed them all and now it's summer time! and Yaya time lolz
GumJorn is the assistant? Right? I'm still not familiar with the names sorry! I'd be glad to help you gif that moment, just give me the link and the exact moment you want to gif, and I'll do it! 

I actually like Ai Wan the most, goodness he's too funny and cute at the same time!

@loveyaya7 Of course I'm still here! I love Dao Raung, though I'm still not paste episode 03 yet ;) I can tell that this is going to be better than Maya Tawan. 

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so stuck on this lakorn right now. It's so funny and refreshing. I think yaya's role is perfect for her. Better than Maya Tawan....

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
FULL VERSION OF STAR CHAT CR. YUM POOMA ON YT

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N-n8oyAbLvY

sorry if the link doesnt work im posting from my ipad ....

YADECH fans... Listen to 55 min mark when mae kaews name is mentioned and the crowd goes wild ... Jack (thehost) reads a question about mae kaew (he was prob confused) mor kong tries to fix the situation by saying that yayas mums name is mae pla and the person who typed it got confused and typed the wrong thing .... Whilst yaya sits there smiling shyly hehe

dukbogi

sarNie Egg
This lakorn looks really funny.....I watched behind the scene and laughing so hard eventhough I am not really surewhta they are saying :dance3:

Is someone subbing this lakorn... :scratchhead2:

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
@loveyaya i still wish and have hope that someone would take after wishy's footsteps in loving yaya dearly enough to sub her lakorns, js the thought that none of yaya's future lakorn will be subbed makes me so sad *wipe tears*. Now have to go to watch ep3 with fia's recaps to cheer myself up :(

queeny, congratulate on passing ur exams, now u can enjoy DR to the fullest!! and gumjorn is palat's helper (i tend to like the weirdest ppl heh) but he's so funny!!!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
now that's a sad thought, cheer up bubles8 maybe we'll get to see her lakorns being subbed in the future!
in the mean time we just have to enjoy what we get, recaps! 

Yep Palat's assistant, guessed it right! It's no problem though, making gif is easy, you can request all you want :)