[Ch3] Dao Raung (No Problem)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I didn't plan on watching this lakorn but today i feel like watching lakorn so I decided to watch this one. And it's funny. haha.. 

o m g, Teacher Chinnakorn is in here! Yay! Seems like he's playing the good guy. Yay!!! :D

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
that wan guy is hilarious. his lines are quite corny too, if only he wasn't lazy and uninspiring, I might ship them together. poor mer though. she needs to get over this lazy bum as soon as possible! :)

quite liking this, didn't expect it to be this funny.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
I just love this series cause nang nak and pak nak are at even level.  They match wits and smart real good. I hate story where pra nak or nang nak is stupid

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I will take Pralat for Dao Reurng at least he can take care of her.  Wan is still like a kid who still run to his parents whenever he gets into trouble, but his character is very funny though.  Everyone did a great job. 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Ceryna2001 said:
I just love this series cause nang nak and pak nak are at even level.  They match wits and smart real good
Love how they dont give in to one another! and palat matches reung in wits and cunniness so well, but i do have a weak spot for ai wan, if only he is more useful ( gotta partly blame his mums for spoiling him, and his dad for caring only for his roosters), but i like how he is really straightforward with his feelings and loving reung even when she has none of typical poo ying personalities.

I always knew my reung is brave but i didnt know she was this BRAVE!! I am loving her more and more each episode

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
@fahlada, it would be so great if u can sub this, fia's recaps are a treasure, it can help alot!!

and i just love love ur siggy, mine and urs are twinsies, our boy is such opportunist heh look at him go at our girl's cheeks!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
@Bubbles LOL I know, but I'm sorry I can't. :(

:beer: And yes, our boy does always look for opportunity to kiss our girl's cheek. :D It's so cute, too.  :wub:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I just finished episode 4. Gosh, Raung is such a troublemaker. Lol. I can't wait to see how Yaya and Por are going to fall in love. hehehe. Also, I can't wait to see how that annoy Phoo Yai's son (Kong)  is going to fall in love with that one girl who like him. Hehe.