[Ch3] Dao Raung (No Problem)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Yeah i finally get to watch ep6 with recaps!!

thanks for the ratings/pics/clips loveyaya, cindy, bubba, love you girls

side note: Reung's mum (p'mam) is so beautiful, no wonder all the men in town loves her, even i swoon over her, wish our yaya can age as beautifully as p'mam

one_of_others

sarNie Egg
hey ! i am new member here. Could someone help me ? When does this drama airing? date , clock and channel please . 

and it would be great if you say last episodes number :)

thanks  :)

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Can't believe this lakorn is about to be over already this weekend... Gonna miss ay Ruang alot! Love yaya even more after this lakorn.

Yaya is just so cute in this lakorn!!! I prefer her playing comedic roles than serious, mature ones! Lol. This is, aside from Duang Jai Akkanee, by far my favorite lakorn of her. So far, she has paired with three A-list pra'eks: Rome, Aum, and Por T. and I think of the three, she best suits Por T. (other than Nadech, of course). I love my Aie Reuang and Bpalud! Lol!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Nong Leung (i love how ai wan calls her like this) manages to make me smile, laugh and cry with her at the same time, so proud of my no.1!!

lol 'even though i dont have boobs, i can be sexy too', hehe im sure not js me but others (not anyone in particular 'wink wink, nudge nudge' ) agrees 100% with this!!! A gif of reung's sexy poses is a must, looking frantically for my beloved queeny!!!