[Ch3] Dao Raung (No Problem)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
yaya is so cute when she tries so hard to please the baby in order to carry him haha! she just love kids sooooo much!!  :heart:

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
I cannot believe its ending already. I love this version very much and wish they will make it longer, but I guess not. I feel bad for Ai Wan, he truly love Dao Raung.

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
I got alot of respect for p mam for all her lakorns... Love scenes doesn't need to be raw and she's fair to all the casts by making all their roles stand out. I honestly was skeptical because Maya Tawan scared me because the script was so bad and yaya didn't look good with um atichart but I didn't mind her with Por at all!!!!! I miss ay Ruang already... :-(

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
kob pun ka tracey for the ratings, pretty good considering the type of genre it is.
thank you cindy and loveyaya, you girls are always so supportive on this thread *blowing hugs and kisses*

The ending was so cute for both couples!! I js want my own preuksy, palatsy or even a wansy after watching this, they are all sooooo cute!!!!

@amy, i have forverer been fond of p'mam lakorns after DJA, it's never js about the pranangs and skinship, theres always so much more to her lakorns that drawns me in!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Im a little late. But Congrats to everyone involved in Dao Raung. The ratings were phenomenal!! Im so happy for everyone.

I love the cast for this lakorn. Yaya is already my sweetheart but im glad P'Por is still raking in the ratings although he's not Ch3's biggest pra'ek...Pitta was just smoking hot in here as Rose. I've waited 6 years to see PItta act again. The last lakorn I think she was in was Mafia Tee Ruk in 2007. I feel in love w/ her in MTR, so glad to see her grace the small screens again. But I came out of this lakorn loving Ai'Wan. Can someone tell me the name of the actor who portrayed Ai'Wan. Im officially a fan now. I really wanted him and Raung to end up together. *tears*...but Pruek, Raung's brother captured my heart. I was drooling after him the whole lakorn. What's his name as well. Im really bad with these side characters' names.