[CH3] Duang jai Nai Fai Nhao (Good Feeling) : James Ma / Jeena Yeena / YoGhurt Nattasha

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I just skimmed thru some scenes and oh god... everyone's acting in here seems totally off! I like Pear, but I'm not feeling her acting in here either along with James. I agree I feel like I'm watching James and Yeena and all the cast act for the very first time in history! Is it just me or everyone looks super airbrushed too? I've never been a fan of Good Feeling since the first I watched a lakorn produced by them which is PLR - a major flop too.

Yeena and James give such an awkward vibe for me. She looks like his older sister a lot times. Yeena and Kim look a like, but even Kim looks better with James than Yeena.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I’m watching part 4/9 on YouTube...And I am sooo confused...

So Jame’s character is supposed to be filthy rich, playboy-ish with mental health issues. And the nang’ek is an optimistic, poor girl who falls for her boss/friend’s crush. ‍♀:confused12:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Im anticipating the one with Diana more than the one with Yaya. I like the storyline better.
I just don’t like the Chinese vibe on him but who knows, I’ll probably end up liking it.

Now that I understand James is suppose to be bipolar, it helps me loosen up a bit more for the Lakorn. It’s something new. I’ll just have to get use to it. I can see how they portray the bipolar but when he’s all happy they could have toned him down. Unless that’s how they are then it should be ok. I really am ok so far with everything except Yoghurt lol. I mean honestly, she seems to be trying to hard to portray the Rai. She has the looks but how she acts as the spoil girl is so off. Maybe it’s her speech? Idk. She just bothers me lol. If anyone decides to stick around for the Lakorn, though it doesn’t seem like it lol, feel free to comment. Don’t want to talk to myself haha. I’ve watched the beginning of part 2. In my honest opinion, it’s starting to get a little better. Not as confusing like yesterday. I’ll have to finish up 2 soon.

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
Is this a comedy? I don't get the dramatic vibe. Just when i think the characters are changing for the better... they throw in a comic relief..ugh!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If they were going to use the storyline of him pretending to love the girls for revenge they should just go the route of Tik/Aom lakorn. I made an earlier comment of him being bipolar but I have a feeling James didn't quite grasp the character. It is very hard to play such a person. The direction they took it made him more silly than anything else. And it seemed he's normal with others around him but with n'ek his unflattering side came out full force:confused12:I would have been fine with a subtle personality changed but to completely changed from a normal guy to a duck face guy is me looking at James like----->:confused0:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yogurt is better when her rai comes out but her acting is horrible when she acts nice. I didnt watch her last one with NY so I dont know how her nice acting was in there. In here, shes horrible. James, yeah dont know what's going on with him either. Sometime his acting irks me. I'm not going to blame just the script, I think it's just everything as a whole. I mean there are plenty of horrible lakorns with good acting as well as great lakorns with bad acting. No one is natural in here. I'm going to continue watching though cus I'm just curious on whether it will get better. Also the lakorn isnt like stressful.like KSTD.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yogurt is better when her rai comes out but her acting is horrible when she acts nice. I didnt watch her last one with NY so I dont know how her nice acting was in there. In here, shes horrible. James, yeah dont know what's going on with him either. Sometime his acting irks me. I'm not going to blame just the script, I think it's just everything as a whole. I mean there are plenty of horrible lakorns with good acting as well as great lakorns with bad acting. No one is natural in here. I'm going to continue watching though cus I'm just curious on whether it will get better. Also the lakorn isnt like stressful.like KSTD.
KSTD is at the bottom of the barrel! No one can beat how had that one was.

mayag

sarNie Adult
But her body is pretty slim. Kudos to that. Keep your slim body girl. LOL. We don’t need anymore thick or chubby n’eks. Lol.
Girrrrl who you be talking about?! 'Cause I only see sticks everywhere!

I like Jeena so far. I find her pretty cute! She is a bit awkward here and there but I try to remind myself that this girl was only born in the year freaking 2000!!! Oh god, I feel so old guys. T_T

I never found James to be an amazing actor or anything so I'm not disappointed by his acting. I'm seeing what I expected from him. So far, I don't mind the lakorn. It's mehhh like most of you mentioned. As long as it doesn't get too cringe-worthy, I'll continue watching for James and Jeena. :)

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I agree. Most nang’ek are so skinny. Can’t think of any “thick” ones. Even if they gain meat I think it’s fine. Some of these girls need more meat.

This is my first time watching Yeena. She’s pretty good so far for a newbie im quite surprised. I think she just needs a little push and she’ll be off to a good start.

Episode one seems to be all over the place, Hopefully it picks up. I was looking forward to James but his acting in here is.... in some parts it got me cringing. However I’ll give it another 2-3 eps.
Side note, Yoghurt is so pretty, I feel like she should become a nang ek but... ch3 man... she def. have potential but her role in here is just... ‍♀

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Am I dreaming or Yeena looks even older than Yoghurt in that lakorn ? Yoghurt is very pretty. She overacts some parts