[CH3] Duang jai Nai Fai Nhao (Good Feeling) : James Ma / Jeena Yeena / YoGhurt Nattasha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeena will be fine. No way they gave her their golden boys without having big plans for her. Look at Preem, it took her a while to get someone close to her age range and young enough to be compatible with her. Yeena not only getting James off the bat but their beloved Nine. Channel 3 literally lets her cut in line to the front.

If she doesn't make it big with her next lakorn or by the 3rd one then she will just be like Namtarn and Pat. Where they continue to get lakorns but not famous enough to be a priority to the channel. Though, it would be best for Yeena to pair up with a veteran to learn from them. Being paired with James or Nine that also needs improvement in the acting block doesn't quite help her. I know the channel is trying hard to push her but if her lakorns keep on getting 1s and 2s...at the end of the day it's still business.

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
:aloofandbored:
Yeena will be fine. No way they gave her their golden boys without having big plans for her. Look at Preem, it took her a while to get someone close to her age range and young enough to be compatible with her. Yeena not only getting James off the bat but their beloved Nine. Channel 3 literally lets her cut in line to the front.

If she doesn't make it big with her next lakorn or by the 3rd one then she will just be like Namtarn and Pat. Where they continue to get lakorns but not famous enough to be a priority to the channel. Though, it would be best for Yeena to pair up with a veteran to learn from them. Being paired with James or Nine that also needs improvement in the acting block doesn't quite help her. I know the channel is trying hard to push her but if her lakorns keep on getting 1s and 2s...at the end of the day it's still business.
Is ONEHD beating this lakorn? 1.9 is super low. Yikes!!! I was rooting for James. I’m watching it, but the story line doesn’t interest me one bit. :aloofandbored:

lani

sarNie Hatchling
:aloofandbored:
Is ONEHD beating this lakorn? 1.9 is super low. Yikes!!! I was rooting for James. I’m watching it, but the story line doesn’t interest me one bit. :aloofandbored:
Yes both of onehd lakorns (Wimarn Jor Ngern and Mia) beat this lakorn.

ch3 lakorn rating are still not better and if this continue i dont know what is going on with them since they already lost a lot of profit in the first half of 2018

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I think ch3 ratings are low because they update in Youtube. So many people watch it there. Sometimes if the lakorn isn’t doing well, they make it popular in millon views on youtube o trending the lakorn in social networks. Sorry for my bad english. I can’t explain it well.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeena is bland and completely uninteresting. She does not stand out among the pool of mixed caucasian newbies ch3 has been promoting. She needs to do like a Sammy : starting as second fiddle and experience diverse type of role to hone her and make her a stronger actress. Her scenes with James look totally lifeless

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
I think ch3 ratings are low because they update in Youtube. So many people watch it there. Sometimes if the lakorn isn’t doing well, they make it popular in millon views on youtube o trending the lakorn in social networks. Sorry for my bad english. I can’t explain it well.
Don’t be sorry! Your English is perfectly fine. :) I don’t know how YouTube works but do they earn anything from the views they receive? They’re up against tough competition with channel 7.

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
Yeena is bland and completely uninteresting. She does not stand out among the pool of mixed caucasian newbies ch3 has been promoting. She needs to do like a Sammy : starting as second fiddle and experience diverse type of role to hone her and make her a stronger actress. Her scenes with James look totally lifeless
Agreed! I don’t see any type of chemistry between them. So sad!

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Yikes! Was hoping to come into here to hear some good feedback but seems like this drama is a mess. I'm particularly sad hearing about James performance thus far, makes me wonder why the director didn't pull him up on his interpretation of the character.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Don’t be sorry! Your English is perfectly fine. :) I don’t know how YouTube works but do they earn anything from the views they receive? They’re up against tough competition with channel 7.
Thank you! :)

I think they can earn anything from the views. Channel 7 only update some scenes, no all ep which that’s why their rating is more up than Ch3

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think the theory about channel 3 not able to get viewers is debunked by Bella/Pope's lakorn. If a lakorn is not good it simply is not good. Most of the time viewers are not going to waste their time watching something they don't like. As for YT, it is also an indication if a lakorn is good or not. Like this lakorn, the viewers on YT reflect their ratings. It's just not a well rounded enough lakorn to sustain long term viewers that's why each episode it's decreasing. I just hope it goes above 1...cause 1 is too low. If anything it probably gets to a 3 or close to it towards the ending. But at this point by all accounts this lakorn is a flop.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’m very shocked with the ratings. I was actually hoping for a good GoodFeeling lakorn. I miss them for some reason cuz I haven’t watched them since PLR and Kchai Pawornruj. This lakorn I did not feel like it was a good feeling project either. Good Feeling usually have calm and relaxing lakorn. When the teaser came out, I was not expecting it. So now, this?? Hm. I practically stopped after breaks 1 and 9 of ep1. But jma needs more acting class for sure. He’s still like 1-dimensional, falls short on the boring side still.

I know he’s got two more lakorns with Yaya and Diana. So we’ll see how he does in there.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly, I'm actually starting to warm up to this Lakorn. I haven't gotten a chance to see Ep.3 and 4 just yet but I felt a little more adjusted after Ep.2. Episode One was just trying to jump in to fast. I am sad by the ratings but I won't let that bother me. I feel bad for Yeena and James both but I'm still glad they tried for this. I really do think this Lakorn will pick up once Yeena transforms. They're trying to layout Yeena's poor life style to excite us for the change but it may just be not getting executed well. James too. He does good when it's scenes without the girls but once he hits a scene with Yeena I can't even feel the chemistry vibe because they're always trying to make it funny and it's such a weird turnoff. How do I FIN when funny music is playing in the back? Like Uh... is this cute or nah?? LOL.

As always Good Feeling always is a hit or miss for me and this one might be the miss. SRNC earlier this year was really good and I loved it!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I’m not going to lie & i kinda know the rating would be low because it is too modern so it was for urban area netizens but all uraban & Bangkok netizens They are watching mia 2018 which air the same time.
Yeah Thailand loves their super namnao, super scandalous type of lakorns. If it's about stealing each other husband, it's like a must see, must love, must talk about. I tried watching it but couldn't stand it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just finished Nak Soo Taywada so I thought I'd at least TRY this one before going to bed. Well. It's kind of weird. Haha. The graphics at the beginning was weird. Yiem introducing himself was a turnoff, maybe it's the way James said it?? It just sounded very unlikable. Haha. I am not done with Ep1 yet. I'm literally at the 20 minute mark. Decided to stop because I got tired. Haha. I'll pick it up again this weekend though. So far I actually like Jeena or Yeena. Whatever her first name is. She's got a mature look and she sounds mature too. If they give her a mature style she'll fit right in. I still can't believe this girl is only 18!! I thought she was at least Diana/Preem's age. Still shocked. Anyway. TBC.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Honestly im so disappointed with this drama, i was so excited to see james and pear.