[CH3] Duang Jai Pisut (Sonix Boom) : Son Yukie/ Yam Matira

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
I don't remember much about this lakorn but I do remember enjoying it. Ann's relationship with her nephew was really fun to watch, the kid was really chubby, but he was so cute.

From what I remember, Ann and Sam were neighbors, and Sam didn't like Ann so much cause her and her nephew where always making so much noise that he couldn't concentrate on his work.
Like someone mentioned earlier, Sam has a niece, but she was traumatized by something I forgot, and wouldn't speak with anyone. I think it has something to do with her parents death. She meets Ann's nephew and they become friends causing Ann and Sam to spend more time together.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Aw this looks like it'll be rather cute with the little kids becoming friends and helping to develop the relationship between p'ek and n'ek. I hope someone subs this so I can check it out :)

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
This looks really cute. And I do like Son and Yam so it's a treat that they're the leads. I might check this one out for the cute kids and for the pairing.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
OMG really? Yay that's awesome! But also :crybaby2:I don't think anyone is subbing it
I would but we're doing Naree Rissaya right now and we're planning to do Ngao Asoke. We just had two people join our team for Ngao Asoke.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I would but we're doing Naree Rissaya right now and we're planning to do Ngao Asoke. We just had two people join our team for Ngao Asoke.
Darn, hopefully someone picks this up. Though I sure fans of the other shows definitely appreciate your efforts, so thank you for your hard work!

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I watched the first ep and I like it. When Maria was crying cuz her parents passed, I spilled a few tears myself. I pity her so much.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I decided to give in and watch episode 1 since I had nothing else to watch, and I'm glad I did. I find that Son and Yam match each other and I'm glad Yam is finally paired up with someone closer in age with her. The two child actors def outshines the rest so I'm looking forward to seeing them meet and Pookie having a friend in Look Mee.

meenia

sarNie Adult
omg. i saw the ost mv first and was hooked. Glad the first part came out. OMG. It's a cute thai lakorn. That 1 hour 50 minutes seems short but so much happen. LOL. It's a Wednesday, Thursday air right? Gosh how am i to wait till Wednesday. Son is handsome, which i will over look his acting. I have seen worse so he's pretty okay. OMG, the kids are just too cute. That boy i just want to take him home. LOL.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
The kids are so cute. The second MV/OST looks so sad. Dang, Joy is rai to a little kid in here. I want to watch it just for the little girl.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Both are my favorite actor/actress. I'm look forward to watching it. Thanks all for sharing the teasers and clips..

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Their bickering is hilarious. A great fresh couple. Funny how Son is always paired up with the younger generation, but he still looks good with them
Waiting for more eps. Here's something for people who are waiting too