[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I'm trying my best to not be too attached until the cast has confirmed. That way...I can know to walk away or stay waiting lol. 

Same here. But I'm just not patient enough to wait for the whole cast to be confirmed. I just wish for them to not put newbies in here.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Sometime newbies aren't bad. I mean we did get Yaya, Nadech, Mint, both James, Bella, and Mew from them taking a chance on newbies.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I want to see Michelle, Masu, and Fair! Puen too. He needs a serious role because his bubbly roles are making him annoying to many people. Lol. Hmmm, who else do I see potential in? Phet.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I want to see Michelle, Masu, and Fair! Puen too. He needs a serious role because his bubbly roles are making him annoying to many people. Lol. Hmmm, who else do I see potential in? Phet.
Yes I agree that Puen needs better roles cud his last two made me run the other way but gotta admit that he is a pretty good actor.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Not completely related, but I remember reading a summary of the final chapter of Khun Chai Ronnapee and it mentioned the Khun Chai's sons. I don't know if they're written any different from the novels for this series. I wished we knew a little bit more info/summary of this series..

Edit: Found it! The last chapter mentioning the kids when they were smaller: https://popv.wordpress.com/2013/06/27/book-khunchai-ronnaphee-the-novel-the-last-chapter/
Credit: popv.wordpress.com

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
arayaa said:
Not completely related, but I remember reading a summary of the final chapter of Khun Chai Ronnapee and it mentioned the Khun Chai's sons. I don't know if they're written any different from the novels for this series. I wished we knew a little bit more info/summary of this series..

Edit: Found it! The last chapter mentioning the kids when they were smaller: https://popv.wordpress.com/2013/06/27/book-khunchai-ronnaphee-the-novel-the-last-chapter/
Credit: popv.wordpress.com
Aww thank you for sharing. Love it! Can't wait to see the new generation now.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I wish I could read this book series talking about their children and the Taewaprom's children. Too bad I don't live in Thailand nor can I read thai!! 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm really interested in this right now, darn it.

I really want Yam as one of the nangeks. She'll do good. If Phet were to be in here, it'll make me complete, lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think Yam wouldn't be in here, but it could depend on her lakorns that are currently filming. If one of them for example Nang Tard makes it big and it reignites her popularity.. no way they will put her in this, but if it goes nowhere and they want to reestablish her then this would be a good place for that lol. I just don't want there to be so many unfamiliar faces in here. Quite honestlyyy if they put Prima in here at all as one of the nang'eks I will not ask for  anyone else as the other girls rofl. Just gimme Prima dammit! 

Ntsuab-Ci

No wonder. I was planning to watch that lakorn since I thought they were cute together. I did watch the first episode but I accidentally watched the last part of the episode instead so I gave up after that little mistake, lol. But it was also because I wasn't feeling Lakorns at that moment. She's very cute but since I gave up on that lakorn, I haven't gotten the chance to see her acting.

sarNie Adult
I didn't know a thread was already started about this! I hope I'm not too late to the party! hahaha. There were some discussions in the old SJ thread (under Old Lakorns - 2013) about this. 

Firstly, I was quite shocked to discover the author is a guy? Or is that the producer? I don't know. Who's the guy in this link? (it was in the first page)

http://www.manager.co.th/Drama/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9580000111094

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Oooo can you imagine if Mai really leaves channel 7 and they cast her in this? I would love that! 

Boom! This just happened! Mai is now freelance. Imagine that. 

Mahalo said:

I want to see them all here too!! Especially Fair and Michelle. Fair resembles James Ji, and of course his Moroccan blood makes him have similar features to Bomb (though of course Fair is more handsome in my book hahaha). I think Fair would play a good prince character, hence, he would be a good son of Chai Lek and Princess Soifah's. But of course if the son will be like the father, I think Fair would play Puttipat's character quite well too. I'm torn. 

Well anyway, Saisaigangjb posted about Puttipat's sons but no one ever translated what was said in the instagram post in the SJ forums so I'm putting it here in case someone gets to translate it: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/8pLAjpn-oZ/

Most likely Puttipat's son would end up with Marathee's daughter, so at least we get a clue as to what happened with her. I don't know how it was with the books, but I always thought Marathee would be set up with Yodsawin (Like I dunno, perhaps in her stay in the hospital and after getting humbled by her condition, she'd suddenly realize Yodsawin isn't half bad). But it turns out she becomes a mistress? From the ending of the SJ books, it seems Puttipat's eldest son would become a doctor, although he'd be "pretty" like Kaew.  

Also from the youtube link above, it seems the books would not follow the same order as in the SJ series. The doctor (I'm 70% sure that that's Puttipat's son) is in the 2nd book, while the prince (which I am 90% sure is Ratchanon's son) is in the 3rd book. ALTHOUGH. if you notice, there were times when the guy was in the left while the girl was in the right and vice versa. So maybe in some books, the taewaprom would be the guy and not the girl? Or something? I don't know. I have a feeling the serious looking guy in Book 4 is Chai Ruj's son. Then the guy with the suave smile in the last one is Chai Pee's son, coz he'll be cool like his dad. hahaha. 

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Someone translate???? I too lazy lol it's been awhile since I've read anything Thai so bit rusty

https://youtu.be/p176s5P0I_0

Okay nevermind what I said about Puttipat's child and Marathee's child, here's another teaser. It shows the order of the Taewaprom children: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAc7j9PVqgE

So it follows the order of the Taewaprom counterparts, i.e. 

1. Katesara
2. Kratin
3. Marathee
4. Sininoot
5. Willairampa

So they won't necessarily end up with the guy they were paired up with in the SJ series. I'm pretty positive that the doctor is Puttipat's son and it makes sense that the daughter of Kratin would be rugged and all that. 

From the comments in the youtube video, (and google translate) it appears that from the Jutathep side it's:

1. Chai Yai - 2 kids
2. Chai Ruj - 1 son
3. Chai Pat - 2 kids
4. Chai Lek  - 2 kids
5. Chai pee - 4 KIDS! Hahaha He has 3 daughters and 1 son (who, based on the SJ ending is the eldest since, they all have sons in the ending) 

I'm not sure who else among the Chai Yai, Chai Pat and Chai Lek had a daughter (making it a 1 son, 1 daughter combo) But in the ending of SJ, it appears that there was foreshadowing that the child in Kaew's womb is a girl, so it may be Puttipat with the Son and daughter combo. Not sure about Chai Yai. I'm worried about Chai Ruj because in the ending of SJ all the wives were pregnant with the 2nd child, but the comment said that Chai Ruj only has 1 child. (which would mean either Wanrasa miscarried or their kid got lost or something) 

Ntsuab-Ci

Thank you 040156 for the Info!

I really need to stop myself before I get tooooooo attach before even knowing the casts. v.v But it just looks and sounds sooo interesting.