[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

maimyang

Stay positive, but be realistic
In kob’s version, I loved the part where she locks him in that room and she tells him of her past life! So full of emotion and Heartbreak and strength and such fierceness! If there is this scene, I hope mewmew does great at it!:icon12:

Credit ch.7

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•
In kob’s version, I loved the part where she locks him in that room and she tells him of her past life! So full of emotion and Heartbreak and strength and such fierceness! If there is this scene, I hope mewmew does great at it!:icon12:

Credit ch.7
Kob really played Nat with so much hatred and vengeance. She was only 17 at that time I think? Goodness.

~

I think this scene should be coming up next with Mew. -_-

maimyang

Kob really played Nat with so much hatred and vengeance. She was only 17 at that time I think? Goodness.

~

I think this scene should be coming up next with Mew. -_-
:p I like the enthusiastic -_-

I’ll be tuning in then! !

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
He stole my heart in Leurd Kattiya. I hated hime in RLSR .Haha.
I hated him towards the end, but I hated Aom too. Pretty much after they made up at the beach, I hated them both until the last scene hahaha

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
in the previous versions, did people find out who Nat was this early? Cause her two friends are going around telling everyone who she is and what she's planning on doing and I don't remember that in Kob's version (didn't really watch pancake's version but from what i saw, her friend and the friend's mom was really sweet not like this version)

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•
in the previous versions, did people find out who Nat was this early? Cause her two friends are going around telling everyone who she is and what she's planning on doing and I don't remember that in Kob's version (didn't really watch pancake's version but from what i saw, her friend and the friend's mom was really sweet not like this version)
Her guy friend knows but idk about the girl fiend cuz she’s just annoying rn lol ahahaha ever since her Dad lunch with Nat, she became mean to Nat so.. dk

~~
Anyhow dang I caught the part where Nat was punishing Krit I’m the dark room or basement and ... it was so-so, but after Krit said he’s never killed Vorada no matter what Nat believes him or not...Nat did her magic and the boxes fall on top of him..then she left him lying in pain... she came up and locked the room..dang she bawling. That scene was good!! Mew can cry so beautifully. She cried of remorse and pain, but it was a beautiful cry from a weakling acting like Mewsy. HAhhha. It had me crying. Def a beautiful scene.

maimyang

Anyhow dang I caught the part where Nat was punishing Krit I’m the dark room or basement and ... it was so-so, but after Krit said he’s never killed Vorada no matter what Nat believes him or not...Nat did her magic and the boxes fall on top of him..then she left him lying in pain... she came up and locked the room..dang she bawling. That scene was good!! Mew can cry so beautifully. She cried of remorse and pain, but it was a beautiful cry from a weakling acting like Mewsy. HAhhha. It had me crying. Def a beautiful scene.
Hey @xodxo , do you know what episode that is in? I’m watching it on Ch.3’s YT. Thank you!