[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Ep’s 3 is 2.8. Higher the first ones! I hope they get highs rating.

After watch the episodes, I some feel strange about this lakorn.

Am I the only one who like Mew’s acting but fell unconfortable at Tik’s acting? Usually don’t care too much if they are acting stiff but I can’t stand Tik’s expression. It’s so unnatural. I’m not hater. I like him. His acting was better a few years but now...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmmm I think I’m the opposite from everyone. I like tik’s body language in here and the way he carries himself and his dialogues...whereas mew as Natamon needs major help. Half of the time she’s spent looking for clues in Krit’s office she’s so loud and careless I’m like goodness if this would real, you wouldn’t escape it lol hahahahaha :p (like shouldn’t you be more gentle, quiet and careful cuz others could hear you)

Idk about y’all but mews best acting to me was Rak Nakara!! Seriously I’ve never seen mew acts that good before... she sold me with RN!

In here.... both her acting and weight needs help lol hahahahaha some scene she’s slender but other scenes her face appears more bloated than ever ... well, still love her HAHA it’s just she needs to manage herself better....not go up and down with weights or acting.

Kudos to Namfom and Bow! The two evil girls are carrying the show lol :p

~

On a positive note. I liked that scene where Krit was defending Nat, saying if the coffee flew itself, it’s its own fault for burning you not Nat’s fault lmao!
Here we go again with her weight! Haha. Leave her alone! :p

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Haha. Same. Like I love him no doubt, but if I don't see him anymore I'm like eh. Whatevs. Once I see him action again my heart blows up. Like just now I stalked his wife's IG. She posts lots of him. I'm feeling nostalgic now and need to watch him asap. Haha. He is the only pra'ek, besides Pope, who's lakorns I would watch regardless of nang'ek and have seen almost all. I've seen all his lakorns pre-YLC, with the exception of Autumn Love.. . . which I just find out Mr. PJ's in ! Hahaha. Now I will definitely make time to watch.
I stalk his wife's IG everyday. LOL She's pretty with a funky fashion taste but I love that she post lots of him and his babies. They are all so cute. I also stalk a lot of Thai celeb IGs. HAHA I noticed they show everything about their lives compared to Chinese, Korean, and American celebs. I love that. They are just being normal.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
What I like about thai celebrites they are more open and most of them share healthy lifestyle by excises and foods, they connect more with their fan through social medias account and fan meeting and events I kinda envy the fan.
Their fans are pretty die hard. I can't keep up with them but will just envy them through IG. lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Here we go again with her weight! Haha. Leave her alone! :p
:celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16:

Well you know I’m just trying to watch out for my little girl :p she’s n’ek, must take better care of herself! Plus~~ could it be the nasal voice is coming from an increased amount of tissue or fat around the neck/throat?? Like thick mucous could alter your voice too????

Anyhow~~~:celebrate16::angel10:

Love is love. Tough love! :celebrate16:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
To me Tik's skin structure bothers me more. It makes him look older than he should. Mew weight gain is only obvious around her face. When she's sneaking around and the camera is right in her face...it's like a rolling ball so round. But she's really short so it will be noticeable right away.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I'm happy to read that the criticisms are placed on the pranangs acting versus the director, producer, scripts, costumes, janitors, cooks, chairs, and everything else lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It is strange to see 2 of the best actors in their prime to only act polar opposite when they aged. Willy seemed to over act while Tik is underwhelming. They regressed differently yet the result is almost the same.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It is strange to see 2 of the best actors in their prime to only act polar opposite when they aged. Willy seemed to over act while Tik is underwhelming. They regressed differently yet the result is almost the same.
Haha. I haven't seen Willy in a while so Idk how he is.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm suddenly interested in this drama, never saw pancake/vee version but saw kob/tua version, wish they kept the theme song (even tho it sound like 'color of the wind' lol ) . What's the age difference tho , 20 year 25 year ?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm suddenly interested in this drama, never saw pancake/vee version but saw kob/tua version, wish they kept the theme song (even tho it sound like 'color of the wind' lol ) . What's the age difference tho , 20 year 25 year ?
Same. Although I do like the theme here too. It's so heartwrenching.

Their gap is 20yrs.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know. I think I can explain Mew's voice now. Haha. It's not nasally it's like she's talking from her throat. Haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
You know. I think I can explain Mew's voice now. Haha. It's not nasally it's like she's talking from her throat. Haha.
Hmmm...might because sometimes it's pretty deep. It doesn't match her small self. Her speech is not as smooth as I thought. Both Tik and Mew look good in stills but in motion they are a hit and missed for me.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmmm...might because sometimes it's pretty deep. It doesn't match her small self. Her speech is not as smooth as I thought. Both Tik and Mew look good in stills but in motion they are a hit and missed for me.
Yeah she speaks deeply from her throat. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok. . . I just saw the preview for next weeks episode. Kae is jealous??? Wow. Something tells me she has something to do with Worada's death.

I wonder if they changed the ending? Because Tik and Mew said to keep watching to find out who the killer is. The only reason why they'd say that is if they changed the ending. Ooooo. I'm feeling excited all of a sudden. Hahah. And when are they gonna release the opening theme????

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol finally watching this and enjoying it actually. I was expecting to find some annoyance buy none at the moment. Maybe I'm biased to Mew hahaha. As for her voice, I've always thought she sounded like that no?