[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
In Kob's version, the older sister didn't have that big of a part, I hardly remember seeing her. But she didn't outright steal her sister's crush, she was kinda forced to marry him, if I can remember correctly, which made the younger sister even more of a brat to just be mad at your older sister for being forced to marry a guy who don't even like you.

But in this version, what we've seen so far is that the older sister knew of the young sister's crush but still went ahead and dated the guy secretly (granted, the guy doesn't like the younger sister so....it's not really stealing, it's just being a really really really inconsiderate older sister) and makes me sympathize the little sister a little bit (just a little bit because besides the fact that her sister married her crush, she was a big mean b*tch). Does make me curious if they changed this version and the older sister maybe does have a connection to Worada's death......

Never saw Pancake's version so idk how they portrayed the older sister in there
Right. The fact that they made her character that important must mean something. . .

Way behind here, but is someone subbing this?

Well MUSE was going to, but they're currently MIA, resting. So at this moment no. I am translating bits and peices on YouTube's CC, but it does seem like someone else is trying to sub the lakorn. It'll just be a while before CH3 finishes reviewing those subs.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Saw an update that Muse will no longer sub but CH3 community is picking up the project. I like that Ch3 is allowing fans to provide english subs for their videos. Excited!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Update! I just checked the the first episode 1/9 and it has subs.

OMGOMG I never knew you were allowed to add subs on ch3!! OMG!!! Be hold y'all, I think I'm going to join the sub list! LMAO! So, I'll plan on assisting with the subs to make it easier for fans worldwide! I mean, I can't promise how much I'll be able to do, lol. But I'll look into it.

@phatman how many parts have you done so far?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMGOMG I never knew you were allowed to add subs on ch3!! OMG!!! Be hold y'all, I think I'm going to join the sub list! LMAO! So, I'll plan on assisting with the subs to make it easier for fans worldwide! I mean, I can't promise how much I'll be able to do, lol. But I'll look into it.

Yes please do help. Someone else has been inputting subs, horrible timing though haha, so I've just been timing and grammar checking. So far I think we've done all of ep1, just waiting on approval. Please go and check all of Ep1 though. . .I can't remember.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes please do help. Someone else has been inputting subs, horrible timing though haha, so I've just been timing and grammar checking. So far I think we've done all of ep1, just waiting on approval. Please go and check all of Ep1 though. . .I can't remember.
lol if only they had done this with BPS huh?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Im eager to look into it. HAHA :p:D

lol if only they had done this with BPS huh?
well, hello you should help too Ms. Native Thai speaker. haha :p

D~D

sarNie Adult
Right. The fact that they made her character that important must mean something. . .

Well MUSE was going to, but they're currently MIA, resting. So at this moment no. I am translating bits and peices on YouTube's CC, but it does seem like someone else is trying to sub the lakorn. It'll just be a while before CH3 finishes reviewing those subs.
:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:THANK YOU for ".... translating bits and peices on YouTube's CC" any help is always helpful. :angel10:

D~D

sarNie Adult

:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2: @ ----> xodxo Awe, THANK YOU too for assisting.