[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Yes please do help. Someone else has been inputting subs, horrible timing though haha, so I've just been timing and grammar checking. So far I think we've done all of ep1, just waiting on approval. Please go and check all of Ep1 though. . .I can't remember.
Thank you for the subs! ♥

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Just started watching episode 4 and the moment I saw Louis ❤❤❤ I thought he could totally be a great Krit!!! He should’ve been Krit! I think he would be able to show more range of emotions than Tik is

CPY

GotomySin
Youtube would not approve subs. You need at least 3-5 Youtube accounts to approve the subs, then only it can be published.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Just started watching episode 4 and the moment I saw Louis ❤❤❤ I thought he could totally be a great Krit!!! He should’ve been Krit! I think he would be able to show more range of emotions than Tik is
Right?!!! He looks so good in here! And the height difference :love::love: I’m weak.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Oohhh louis was handsome here! Didn't realize he was so tall or that Mew was so tiny.

He's one if course B grade actors that should actually be A grade. Just unfortunate that he doesn't really have any memorable leading man work that can get him out of these 2nd leading man roles. But then again, he does it so well and is a part of so many great works still that I shouldn't complain as a fan lol

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
OMG some of the places that Louis took her like the mountain on top of Luang Prabang! I was just there with my parents last December. Wish I was there when they were filming. I wish that when I was sitting there over looking the town, P’Tik would come ask to sit with me *tears

But wasn’t that scene before Tik came, wasn’t it so romantic even though Mew was sitting there by herself? Was is the name and singer of that song?

But I’m soooo happy that I got to walk the same grounds that they did.

Last edited:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Oohhh louis was handsome here! Didn't realize he was so tall or that Mew was so tiny.

He's one if course B grade actors that should actually be A grade. Just unfortunate that he doesn't really have any memorable leading man work that can get him out of these 2nd leading man roles. But then again, he does it so well and is a part of so many great works still that I shouldn't complain as a fan lol
Soooo true! He needs to be a leading man! After I watched epi5, I watched SubPusa with Chai and the ending when he cried just melted my heart. And it made me think, why didn’t Chai ever get any leading roles? He’s sooooo good! The way he and Louis expresses their emotions and how they bring the characters to life is soooo much better than some other pr’eks but they were/are only getting supporting roles.

But maybe their characters have more development and are more interesting and allows them to perform more range of emotions because their characters are supporters. A lot of pr’ek roles are the same, while the supporter roles are more interesting and smarter. They’re always the ones with the brains lol like Louis and Pong’s roles in Plerng Boon. Pong’s character was pr’ek but was dumb as a rock while Louis’s character was so likable and had so much development

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Shoot ep5 was just watery, ...nothing amazing. I feel like the acting in here is so lazy from both Pra’nang. Just so lazy. Very disappointing. It didn’t help they dressed both Vorada and Natamon alike. Seriously there wasn’t any distinction between the two roles.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Shoot ep5 was just watery, ...nothing amazing. I feel like the acting in here is so lazy from both Pra’nang. Just so lazy. Very disappointing. It didn’t help they dressed both Vorada and Natamon alike. Seriously there wasn’t any distinction between the two roles.
I havent even finished epi 4, kept falling asleep so i went back to kdrama. Let me know when it picks up