[Ch3] Duen Pradub Dao (Hidden Rooster Films) : Pream Ranida / Chakrit Yamnarm / Bomb Tanin

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Dang that baby is so cute. I havery some lids but can't use any mascaras because my eyes are so sensitive it usually get infected after I used it. I can't have any PS cause I don't know how to take care of myself after surgery. I seriously, never follow the rules.

After I have my kids...the day I got out of the hospital I went out to the store walking around as if I didn't just give birth lol. I don't know why I can't heal properly.

sarN

sarNie Granny
You just like my friend , she return back to work only a week after she give birth lol & her husband decided to have time off to take care of the baby instead!

@ meow , I'm tan too, lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Both of giving birth to my two kids I was that way. The first one I went out to eat after getting home. My parents tells me to stay inside the house for a month to heal. I didn't think it was possible cause that is too long.

When my sister had her nose done I cringe because it looked so painful. I could never go without touching it or rubbing on it.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
5555 I told my friends I'd rather get my eyelids done versus getting boob implants lol I want eyelids !!!! Hahhhaa the struggles when you're the only sister w/out em!!! Lol I just recently found out that I ain't even a monolid Hahaa I don't have any -_- ahaah

BAHHAHAHAHHA I say the same thing about my butt.. BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. People think I got my nose done. I don't know why, they say it's not flat & have a good shape. It's a compliment I guess?? My answer if they ask is still "I'll get my butt done first if anything" LOL

Back to Preem. Like you mentioned I love her voice to. I overlooked her nose, yes it's a bit big but everything else about her I like so her nose, no biggie.

I don't think she got it done, like a lot have mentioned it's still pretty big, so why get it done if the end result will end up like this? HEHE, still love Preem though. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol i want double lids too so that I can wear eyeshadows and eyeliners! Lol i have big eyes but no lids!

Mahalo, i'm sure that with enough money in S.Korea I can but then everytime I think about it, I tell myself that with that amount, I can have many many delicious dinner at Boiling Crab! Lol
They have really good surgeons there. But I still don't want any of you to become altered. Lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Dang, the pic with her mom her nose is really big. It is a good thing she has such a pretty smile or else...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oooo so her mom's nose is short but WIDE and her father is thin but LONG ! 1+2 = 3 of clubs ! Ya' ladies are the best HAHAHA

snsdapple

sarNie Egg
Wait... why is everyone so bother with Preem's nose?
What kind of thinking was that? Typical stereotype that always trying to find other people weakness and point it out 'loudly' speaking like all of them is perfect...
Do you have a body like a model? Face like a beauty peagent contestant?

FYI Italian does have a nose like that... it is in their blood and genetic...

Photos as evidence...

How come you guys just simply condemn something about that...
so heartless...

By the way do you have the evidence that she undergo PS???

With this type of thinking you guys will make someone 'kill' themselve...
Just go and find/or do something that can make you contribute to the society rather than be a 'keyboard warrior'!!!

Preem Ranida

P/S : She's an italian descendant for God sake!