[Ch3] Duen Pradub Dao (Hidden Rooster Films) : Pream Ranida / Chakrit Yamnarm / Bomb Tanin

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
OST

- If the drama ends up being just as good as the visuals (I'm in love with the shots we've seen so far), then this will be the production house to look out for in the future.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The visual is beautiful. It comes across like a Taiwanese drama. Krit aged a bit in here. But since it is centered around Preem, I think it is OK. Bomb looks tolerable in here. Preem gonna get to showcase her talent here.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Watched a little bit of Bomb/Preem's interview and Bomb is pretty funny in real life.

Some interesting tidbit, the lakorn looks different because apparently Donut has some experience in film making. So Bomb and Preem said she tended to set up shots like in movies vs. lakorns. Ch3 execs? made her go back and reshoot some stuff to look more like a "lakorn."

Read the summary and honestly the story sounds a little messed up but will still give it a try.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The shots are actually pretty good. It doesn't look like a typical visual lakorn. Though, got to say the first episode Preem looks warn out. The bags under her eyes are so obvious it came across like she had a very good cry the previous day and not enough sleep from it. Chakrit too looks tired but to me, he mostly come out looking that way in his lakorns.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Bomb really does look feminine in this lakorn. His expression is very limited.

Credit to Ch3Thailand Music YT

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Didn't realize this was a twin lakorn - the teaser doesn't reveal that plot at all. I'm really hoping Paeng ends up with Chakrit's character. they're so darn cute and obviously adore each other.

I have to say, I'm weirded out by Hope's lack of assertion in episode one when she and her friend get to Thailand. Why would you let yourself get dragged around the city by strangers when you clearly know you're not the person they think you are, and you don't even know them??

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
I find Krit kinda good looking in this lakorn which is weird cuz I always think that he doesn't aged well.
Saw some clips here n there, gonna give this a try.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh dear, I finally caught up and Preem is doing a pretty good job. I freaking dislike Puen so much. She is so damn selfish. I understand she feels jipped, but it doesn't give her the right to do whatever with Paeng's life.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I gave this up after the car accident but caught this week's eps. 8 & 9.

I felt like maybe I was missing some info in those episodes cause the latest 2 eps Puen looked straight up like n'rai.

Why is she such a whiner? From what I could tell she was adopted later and her own adopted parents raised her pretty well no? So what's her problem? Especially after she found out that Paeng was adopted too amd her bio parents didn't just abandon her but both of them. But after she found out she was still screaming at Paeng's mom for not loving her. Why the hell would someone else's adoptive parents love you, a random stranger?

I could understand this story better or her problems if she grew up poor, abused or alone in the orphanage all her life. She just sounds like a spoiled entitled psycho right now.

HNA0

☀️
I gave this up after the car accident but caught this week's eps. 8 & 9.

I felt like maybe I was missing some info in those episodes cause the latest 2 eps Puen looked straight up like n'rai.

Why is she such a whiner? From what I could tell she was adopted later and her own adopted parents raised her pretty well no? So what's her problem? Especially after she found out that Paeng was adopted too amd her bio parents didn't just abandon her but both of them. But after she found out she was still screaming at Paeng's mom for not loving her. Why the hell would someone else's adoptive parents love you, a random stranger?

I could understand this story better or her problems if she grew up poor, abused or alone in the orphanage all her life. She just sounds like a spoiled entitled psycho right now.
Hope was loved by her adopted mother and sister and even her friend so I also don’t see why she was being the way she was unless that was not the whole story of her life yet.

Also, I was a bit confuse. So are both girls adopted? Is Pang’s parents the biological parents of both? Anyone know?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hope was loved by her adopted mother and sister and even her friend so I also don’t see why she was being the way she was unless that was not the whole story of her life yet.

Also, I was a bit confuse. So are both girls adopted? Is Pang’s parents the biological parents of both? Anyone know?

Exactly, I think she is jealous that Paeng had a superstar life and was chosen. They didn't find out til recently that both girls were adopted. Paeng's dad only adopted one child because his wife told him she wanted one child so she can focus all the attention into one child and not have to split. The mother didn't know until she read the letter in the recent episode that the father only adopted one child. I feel like Puen is being so damn ridiculous lol. Paeng kind of had the same issues feeling neglected by her mother, but she never lashed out on her mom like that.

HNA0

☀️
Exactly, I think she is jealous that Paeng had a superstar life and was chosen. They didn't find out til recently that both girls were adopted. Paeng's dad only adopted one child because his wife told him she wanted one child so she can focus all the attention into one child and not have to split. The mother didn't know until she read the letter in the recent episode that the father only adopted one child. I feel like Puen is being so damn ridiculous lol. Paeng kind of had the same issues feeling neglected by her mother, but she never lashed out on her mom like that.
Oh thanks. I haven’t watch the latest episode yet.