[Ch3] Duen Pradub Dao (Hidden Rooster Films) : Pream Ranida / Chakrit Yamnarm / Bomb Tanin

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Iamgreat said:
I think Great would have been great in this Lakorn. I mean, Iamgreat. ;)
I would say Pop cause of his acting skill and tired of seeing her with Great. But Bomb looks helps he is far taller than she is

st111

sarNie Hatchling
is anything about Bomb? I am not really familiar with Bomb but i am wondering why matt drop this one..

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's just a rumor so far...but Matt said herself she is not a picky person. She accept anything the elders give her. Unless she exhausted from shooting FLF....who knows at this point until there's a confirmation.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Just the media's speculation. Donut doesn't want to speak on it until she speaks with the elders. Only one site said this so I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet. Matt was excited for the role. It doesnt make sense for her to pull out unless Donut wants her replaced. Donut replaced her whole original filming crew before so I wouldn't be surprised if something else happened to make these two not see eye to eye.I understand it's her first production but not everything will be 100% perfect.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Ooh interesting. I wouldn't mind Donut replacing Matt if she did pull herself out for whatever reasons.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I know this is donut's production and all but I wonder why she's going around replacing everybody lol. She can't get perfection...either Donut wants Matt out or Matt wants out...but somebody wants out lol or else donut would not have to consult with the elders.first.

I don't mind if Matt is out...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Okay, now a lot of sites have been reporting that Matt withdrew. Still don't know the reason. Some think it might be that Matt was close to the original filming crew that Donut had a problem with. So when that problem arose, she sees that Donut isn't very professional and withdrew. Matt likes things to be organized so when the production is starting off shaky, she doesn't trust it. I doubt that's the reason but maybe her and Donut don't see eye to eye about something. Matt is very straight forward. I remember she was in the news recently for "missing" work. She was supposed to film a music video but she came out to say that the other side flipped flopped with her. They agreed on one thing but afterwards they wanted Matt to do another thing that wasn't in the agreement so she decided not to continue the agreement.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Matt probably felt like it was not right for Donut to just let people because she doesn't like the simplest things they do. She might felt like they were not given a fair chance and doesn't want to work with someone like that. Really, would we know exactly what happened. If anything, they'll be politically correct. Anyway, I hope Donut isn't so strict that no one wants to work with her considering she just started her own company.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
After seeing how short Chakrit is next to Matt, I'm okay if she isn't in here. Lol. Plus, Chakrit isn't looking yummy like his younger days. More chances for a RoMatt reunion.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I was really happy for a Chakrit and Matt reunion tbh, I absolutely loved them in MGD so I'm honestly saddened by the news just because of that. At the same time if the production team isn't doing their job the way that Matt deems they should be, then by all means she has the right to withdraw. Thankfully they haven't been filming much anyways right ?. I have yet to see any actual pictures of them onset and shooting for the drama.

Random aside - Well since this drama is out and she only has FLF, can someone miraculously offer her a lakorn and get either Ken.T, Rome, Andrew.G or even Nadech opposite her ?!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh no! I was so happy Donut chose Matt as her fist leading lady! I hope they didn't have any problems...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Komchadluek said that news is circulating that Matt already withdrew from this. Donut hasn't come out to say anything. I will wait for further confirmations from Matt.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sure that if Matt really did pull herself out that she has a good reason. She also withdrew herself from a MV because the production wasn't organized  and kept changing schedules on her and it's no secret that Donut is a difficult person to work with. I'll wait to hear confirmation from both ladies. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Well if Matt withdrew because Donut replaced her crew and she was close to the old crew then she too is a bit unprofessional. Her job is to work in the front not put herself into the drama behind scene that shouldn't effect her. She as well as Donut should have been able to work with anyone. It is the professional thing to do. It makes them both sound like a Diva. To say I only will work with the crew I like or comfortable with is an attitude of a Diva. You guys know I love Matt AND Donut so I'm not hating.

As for why Donut replaced her crew, well she was being a Diva too. From what I heard, the directing team and her the producer had a different perspective on how certain scenes should be shoot. Donut wanted one way but the director didn't agree. It was a battle of I'm the boss vs this is my art kind of thing so Donut replaced the whole team. That's just what I heard, don't know how 100% true it is.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Personally I wanted to see Bomb an Matt cause they looked cute together, I don't care if Bomb sucks at acting, but if she's out then she's out. And I do agree, that both Matt and Donut were being rude and unprofessional.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Well if Matt withdrew because Donut replaced her crew and she was close to the old crew then she too is a bit unprofessional. Her job is to work in the front not put herself into the drama behind scene that shouldn't effect her. She as well as Donut should have been able to work with anyone. It is the professional thing to do. It makes them both sound like a Diva. To say I only will work with the crew I like or comfortable with is an attitude of a Diva. You guys know I love Matt AND Donut so I'm not hating.

As for why Donut replaced her crew, well she was being a Diva too. From what I heard, the directing team and her the producer had a different perspective on how certain scenes should be shoot. Donut wanted one way but the director didn't agree. It was a battle of I'm the boss vs this is my art kind of thing so Donut replaced the whole team. That's just what I heard, don't know how 100% true it is.
That was just a rumor. We really don't know why Matt withdrew. There have been many sources claiming she withdrew but none gave a valid source to confirm. They just speculated. I doubt Matt left because she was close to the other filming crew. She must've butt heads with Donut about something. Matt did said she struggled getting into character and maybe Donut forced her to take an approach she didn't like. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, that was why I said IF. I really hope it isn't and it is more about her not being able to get into her character. When she gave that interview, she really looked like she was struggling. She took on a lot of roles this year.