❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

Yaam

sarNie Adult

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Wishing she could dress up like that too. I feel like roles she are given are more towards the comfy life style look. She’s been glammed here & there but maybe not enough.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Off topic but Porshe and Mint would make a great pairing! They look good together here. Cr. AsianWiki
View attachment 20239
I remember this photoshoot. I swear Mint can make the chemistry work and be friends with anyone! He had to piggyback her and I think she was worried about being to heavy but he carried her easily hahaha she does great with ch3 but she'd fit in right ch 7 bc she has so many friends over there!

Have you guys seen Mint in her event outfit in traditional clothes as Durian am ambassador??? Gorgeous!

I need her to be a princess in a war ridden country. Falling in love with a poor man, who in order to try and win over her family, he works hard and rises to become a general with great marks. While there's a rich man's son who roughly tries to get her to become his. Ughhh I need serious passionate traditional themed lakorn for her!

Screenshot_20180726-151708_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I remember this photoshoot. I swear Mint can make the chemistry work and be friends with anyone! He had to piggyback her and I think she was worried about being to heavy but he carried her easily hahaha she does great with ch3 but she'd fit in right ch 7 bc she has so many friends over there!

Have you guys seen Mint in her event outfit in traditional clothes as Durian am ambassador??? Gorgeous!

View attachment 20450
She needs to be in a boran lakorn! She looks gorgeous in the traditional clothing!

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
I think since mint is playing as a surrogate mom role, there won't be much intimate scenes between the leads. If that is the case, then I will be sad.. :crybaby2: bcoz I want her to go for more intimate scenes:love:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think since mint is playing as a surrogate mom role, there won't be much intimate scenes between the leads. If that is the case, then I will be sad.. :crybaby2: bcoz I want her to go for more intimate scenes:love:
I think the male lead is playing an arrogant role not mint. But im not sure. I hope theres lots of intimate pranang scenes

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
I think the male lead is playing an arrogant role not mint. But im not sure. I hope theres lots of intimate pranang scenes
I didn't mean arrogant, I mean mint is playing as a surrogate mother in this drama. So not sure how intimate scenes will be..
I too hope the same

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I sense this as more dramatic or something since she’ll have to be dealing with his family. I too would love to see her play intimate roles. Maybe being the surrogate Mom he’ll come to love her during & they might just have a few kiss scenes or something. *wishful thinking*

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
I must be the only one that doesn't mind what Mint is wearing lol, bc bruh I've seen worse. Anyways a brief synopsis from manager online.

Fah Fahk Rak is a story about Tongrak , a girl who struggles in life agreed to be a surrogate mom for Praefah, her biological sister who has health issues. Praefah is in love with Natee, an ordinary musician who turns out to be the heir of the Asavakietikul family where they have enemies all around. Because of this, Praefah and Natee ends up getting murdered, leaving Tongrak a lonely pregnant woman with no job. Tongrak wants to tell the Asavakietikul family about their possible heir or heiress in her tummy but Kimhan, a toy designer, stopped her from doing so because he thinks the reason Praefah and Natee were killed is because the murderer wants to kill the heir. So Tongrak ends up being under the care of Kimhan. The two becomes close and develops feelings for each other unintentionally. How will this all end? Find out in Fah Fahk Rak
this is the story line..

What is this lakorn about?
U can find the story line in @TubbyTinker comments

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Rereading the summary. Wow! This is some intense-ish drama stuff going on. & he’s a toymaker? That sounds kind of cute. My question is, is how does he know the family? (Probably asked before) This is quite interesting. It’s Toey P. taking care of a pregnant Mint. Love it! I hope this doesn’t go down a revenge note or something.