❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Wow...so this one is finally airing. I can't wait anymore. Been waiting for such a long time already. P.S. Mint deserves to be reunited with Mario. There are still many of fans waiting for them...
I hope so too! Looks like the Sonix Boom producer was at her graduation, so they must still have good relationship and I know he personally liked her too so hopefully she works with him again.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I hope so too! Looks like the Sonix Boom producer was at her graduation, so they must still have good relationship and I know he personally liked her too so hopefully she works with him again.
P' Kong Piya of Sonix Boom adore Mint a lot. I'm sure she has a really good relationship with him. Even P' Chu Dapa, the director of Two Spirit's love often respond to Mint/ Mario fans on IG.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart

I like that she is going to school for business. She said she already graduated but didn't have time to accept it until now. She also stated that her ice cream business started on her own.

She said that her and pupae are more like friends, they have great respect to each other. They don't get to see each other much because she is filming 7 days a week.

There is the issues w/Matt/SK/Aff that Mint is being pulled into the drama that Pupae had to speak out to defend her

BeLLa

sarNie Adult

I like that she is going to school for business. She said she already graduated but didn't have time to accept it until now. She also stated that her ice cream business started on her own.

She said that her and pupae are more like friends, they have great respect to each other. They don't get to see each other much because she is filming 7 days a week.

There is the issues w/Matt/SK/Aff that Mint is being pulled into the drama that Pupae had to speak out to defend her
I read before that she was offered different courses from other universities with scholarship but decided to further her study in stamford because she want to learn business. She is set from the begining what she wants in her life.
I'm glad Pupaa speak out for her. Maybe he had enough with people talk badly to Mint

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
He does adore her a lot! I've looked up MintxJamesJi, MintxNadech tags on ig before and seen him leave heart eyes comments on those photos. If Kongpiya had the power within ch3, he'd probably pair Mint up with all the popular pra'eks.

Sadly, it doesn't seem as though Mint is that favoured at ch3 - which is why she hasn't been able to reunite with Mario (even though their pairing was and still is popular).
I also really want to see her with James Ji and Nadech.

P' Kong Piya of Sonix Boom adore Mint a lot. I'm sure she has a really good relationship with him. Even P' Chu Dapa, the director of Two Spirit's love often respond to Mint/ Mario fans on IG.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He does adore her a lot! I've looked up MintxJamesJi, MintxNadech tags on ig before and seen him leave heart eyes comments on those photos. If Kongpiya had the power within ch3, he'd probably pair Mint up with all the popular pra'eks.

Sadly, it doesn't seem as though Mint is that favoured at ch3 - which is why she hasn't been able to reunite with Mario (even though their pairing was and still is popular).
I also really want to see her with James Ji and Nadech.
She had a good relationship with JJ and her and Oh are soo awesome together off screen too