[CH3] Fun Rak Fun Salay - American Dreams (Uma 99) : First Ekkapong/Charabelle L/Navin Tar/Bua W

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Damnssssss!!!! Navin was QUICK to take care of her like LITERALLY! Lmao!

I was like she's crying, she's crying, let's just skip this whole part and go to the next part and BAM! they're in bed together. I had to click back to the previous part so fast like what hppened! She was just crying how she end up in his bed?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
bua character is soo annoying!

short tease pra'nang scene lol...seems like it should be ending nxt wk?

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
I just noticed she was in Kleun Cheewit with Mark and Yaya and her character was annoying as well there!!! :risas3:

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Check out her lakorn with sean... she's 2nd lead... they were cute...her pk was sweet... they character was more real with faults

I've enjoy her with toomtam...i only watched their scenes
Hello ! What is the title of her lakorn with Sean ? That lakorn just went inder the radar I didn't even know it has already aired :)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I just noticed she was in Kleun Cheewit with Mark and Yaya and her character was annoying as well there!!! :risas3:
Yes she plays very annoying characters. So I'm weary of her character in Plerng Boon right now. I'm trying to like her lols but I'm like we didn't have a good past so I'll keep my distance haha

spanky

sarNie OldFart
yes, all personal feeling...and she was imitating n'k...using violence....her motive were all selfish....urg...I hate her hahahaha

Chut Nat Fan w/sean ----diff pairing....

- I like the real life aspect of it....her p'k is soo swt

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, all personal feeling...and she was imitating n'k...using violence....her motive were all selfish....urg...I hate her hahahaha

Chut Nat Fan w/sean ----diff pairing....

- I like the real life aspect of it....her p'k is soo swt
Thank you :)

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Laugh at today ep when the bad guy fell for n'ek and wanted to marry her. This guy has comedy side:)) I don't get it why Maili wanted to work fior him when she knew he is bad guy:confused12:
Poor p'ek keeps searching for her. I wonder what would they do if she became boss lady there?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Laugh at today ep when the bad guy fell for n'ek and wanted to marry her. This guy has comedy side:)) I don't get it why Maili wanted to work fior him when she knew he is bad guy:confused12:
Poor p'ek keeps searching for her. I wonder what would they do if she became boss lady there?
Dang, boss lady! Lovers on opposite sides of the law. That reminds me of an very old Bollywood movie where n'ek'sbmom got raped by n'ek's dad and committed suicide and n'ek had a hard childhood but got adopted by a gang that is kinda like Robin Hood, but they still broke laws etc. Pr'ek grew up and became a cop and and he and n'ek met again and started dating but he didn't know she was the boss lady he was after. When he found out, he treated her and was like hell wait for her cause he understand why she and her gang did what they did. And he did wait for her until she served her time in jail.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
@Tresor Moi Yes, the finale is episode 28 that was out yesterday. :)
Hopefully, someone can remove this thread to the Old Lakorn section.

Just finished it and I have to say I was satisfied with the ending.
Yes!, thankfully, it's a happy ending!
Well sort of because Uma99 always messes up their lakorn at some point,
so it wasn't highly expected to be a great lakorn from the start.
I wouldn't say decent but good enough because the cast could act well.
They made the lakorn survive till today. :clap:

Cons of this lakorn: I found this lakorn going down hill when Uma99 decides that they
will not pair up the second lead characters and decided to kill off one of them!!:BangHead:
Yes, they killed off Chang's character. :sad6:He made the drama go farther and without him in the end... it just doesn't feel the same anymore. Poor First E.! I expected more from his character. (Sigh) He died protecting Mei Li until the end. So sad...
My #1 question to Uma99 is that.....Why couldn't they have paired up Om and Chang together?! They would have been a nice bickering and loveydovey couple too!:facepalm: I would have loved to see them act together. Although, I was very shock wih who the writer/director tried to pair Om with! Like no....the other cop friend and Om never really had any interaction!!... so trying to pair them up at the end was sort of like a rushed cut and paste scene. A sudden grab on the waist and sudden shoulder hug/tug definitely did not make them have a couple feel. There was ZERO CHEM! If Uma99 thought that this was a good ending for Om's love life... I think not. I rather have her still being lovesick and annoying to Captain Pakorn than having her get paired up with the cop friend. That is probably the biggest mistake of this lakorn! Killing off a second main lead and then throwing the second main lead girl with a random character that has never had the second lead feels... So done with their BS! I'm movin on to my Chinese and Korean Drama world again lol. :drooling:

However in the end, Uma99 was able to make this piece of work really interesting to watch and the chemistry of the lead was very good. SO....Overall, I will rate this lakorn a 6/10. They lost my 4 points due to whatever wierd decision they made at the end of this lakorn. LOL. Anyways, Charibelle and Navin did a very great job with their roles, so I will definitely be waiting to see their future works. Hehe..:thumbup:

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
@Tresor Moi Yes, the finale is episode 28 that was out yesterday. :)
Hopefully, someone can remove this thread to the Old Lakorn section.

Just finished it and I have to say I was satisfied with the ending.
Yes!, thankfully, it's a happy ending!
Well sort of because Uma99 always messes up their lakorn at some point,
so it wasn't highly expected to be a great lakorn from the start.
I wouldn't say decent but good enough because the cast could act well.
They made the lakorn survive till today. :clap:

Cons of this lakorn: I found this lakorn going down hill when Uma99 decides that they
will not pair up the second lead characters and decided to kill off one of them!!:BangHead:
Yes, they killed off Chang's character. :sad6:He made the drama go farther and without him in the end... it just doesn't feel the same anymore. Poor First E.! I expected more from his character. (Sigh) He died protecting Mei Li until the end. So sad...
My #1 question to Uma99 is that.....Why couldn't they have paired up Om and Chang together?! They would have been a nice bickering and loveydovey couple too!:facepalm: I would have loved to see them act together. Although, I was very shock wih who the writer/director tried to pair Om with! Like no....the other cop friend and Om never really had any interaction!!... so trying to pair them up at the end was sort of like a rushed cut and paste scene. A sudden grab on the waist and sudden shoulder hug/tug definitely did not make them have a couple feel. There was ZERO CHEM! If Uma99 thought that this was a good ending for Om's love life... I think not. I rather have her still being lovesick and annoying to Captain Pakorn than having her get paired up with the cop friend. That is probably the biggest mistake of this lakorn! Killing off a second main lead and then throwing the second main lead girl with a random character that has never had the second lead feels... So done with their BS! I'm movin on to my Chinese and Korean Drama world again lol. :drooling:

However in the end, Uma99 was able to make this piece of work really interesting to watch and the chemistry of the lead was very good. SO....Overall, I will rate this lakorn a 6/10. They lost my 4 points due to whatever wierd decision they made at the end of this lakorn. LOL. Anyways, Charibelle and Navin did a very great job with their roles, so I will definitely be waiting to see their future works. Hehe..:thumbup:
I totally agree with you!! I'm sadden about Chang's character. Just finished watching the last episode, the ending was a bit rushed and yes... the 2nd lead got with the cop friend didn't make any sense to me?!? Like WTH? I'm disappointed with the ending. The last episode got the lowest rating.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Lol~Is something really wrong with Bua's voice?...:confused12:I'm not Thai so when I hear her speak she doesn't sound all squeaky... just a bit annoying through the acting. I do however, think she was good on the crying part of finding out Captain Pakorn reported that he loves Mei Li. Her character changing from wanting his love, reporting and snitching out her Captain... to just wanting to help him reunite with Mei Li, after realizing he will never love her- is what I liked about her character. Love is hard when you love one sidely and she was able to portray that part well in my opinion.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She kinda "claim"/stalk him when he showed no interest in her at all. It's fine to like/love someone but you can't push your feeling on the person and expect them to accept it and take care of it. I just don't really care for her either way.

Love the ost... soo emotional yet soothing