[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

jun ji

sarNie Egg
Omg, it has been forever since I have seen a lakorn. Who would have thought that this would be the one to hook me back in?! Hook, line and sinker for sure! GS is so addicting! I should have joined the thread sooner so I could have spazzed with everyone but sadly I'm 11 months too late!

Oh well, I will just have to enjoy this newly found love for James and Taew as a koojin... please tell me they are a koojin? They should be! They're chemistry is off the charts!

Well, hello to anyone still watching this and I hope we can enjoy it together .

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Oh well, I will just have to enjoy this newly found love for James and Taew as a koojin... please tell me they are a koojin? They should be! They're chemistry is off the charts!
I don't see James and Taew as koojin even though they have three lakorns together since they were not promoted as official cp of CH3. (no magazines, cp jobs for Ch3 or anything outside lakorn promotion). But they have a very close friendship and James/Taew often has cp jobs for AIS even long before being paired up in a lakorn so you can see them as a demi-koojin??
Right now James and Taew have no koojin.
You should try Neung Dao Fah Diew next and wait for Leh Bunpakarn (2020) if you like JiTaew. Neung Dao Fah Diew is not as romantic as Game Sanaeha since it has a lot of other elements such as history, politics.... But pra'nang love story was builded up naturally, JiTaew still have good chemistry.

Last edited:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
I watched Game Sanaeha last November and still can not move on until now. While it's not a perfect lakorn (i don't think there is one), it's a perfect drama-watching experience for me and it replaced Healer (a Korean drama) in my heart as No.1 feel-good drama.

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg, it has been forever since I have seen a lakorn. Who would have thought that this would be the one to hook me back in?! Hook, line and sinker for sure! GS is so addicting! I should have joined the thread sooner so I could have spazzed with everyone but sadly I'm 11 months too late!

Hi there! I have not moved on as well. I love them in Neung Dao Fah Diew but love them even more in GS. :love: They are my current addiction. :thumbup:

http://instagr.am/p/BtR8GIoFC-_/
http://instagr.am/p/BtcLui9AZLo/
http://instagr.am/p/Bt4mS8TAjIE/
http://instagr.am/p/Bt4nHTTgBxF/

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.

Hello there, welcome to JTaew team! Hope to see you in their new drama thread too.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Recently when James did princess-hold Taew at shooting of Leh Bunpakarn. I saw some fans joke about how he can easily hold her now unlike when they are at Game Sanaeha.
So when i rewatch Game Sanaeha a couple days ago, i noticed how Nai did princess-hold Nok pretty often through out the lakorn.
I counted at least 10 scenes, quite a lot :) and James can hold Taew easily most the times only strugle with wedding night scene because of extra weight from wedding dress

Also beside the rerun on Ch3 channel at afternoon slot. Game Sanaeha also will be showed at China trough online streaming platform start at 02/08/2019 as Youku ( one of top online video and streaming service platforms ) has brought the copyright.

Last edited:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
This is rating for rerun broadcast, quite good consider afternoon slot. Rating for ep 18 (2,4) is highest rating for single ep for afternoon slot this year.
And only the rerun for Nakee and Kom Feak also touch rating 2 this year.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
This is rating for rerun broadcast, quite good consider afternoon slot. Rating for ep 18 (2,4) is highest rating for single ep for afternoon slot this year.
And only the rerun for Nakee and Kom Feak also touch rating 2 this year.
Thanks for your info. How about the rating of their rerun NDFD?

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

James and Taew's message for Chinese audience to watch Game Sanaeha at Youku app.​
Leh Bunpakarn's filming ended make me a bit empty, need rewatch GS to comfort :p
Almost a year since the first time i watched this lakorn and it's still a part of my life now :facepalm:
I watch fin clips every week and still not get bored of it :icon12:
I can’t believe LBP filming has ended already. I am bittersweet sweet about it. I am happy we will get to finally watch and see them together promoting the Lakorn. But sad we will no longer see their BTS interactions at onset. Yeah like you, I am going to rewatch some of my favourite scenes from GS to fill this emotional void of not seeing James and Taew each week together :crybaby2:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
A review from a Chinese fan (花麗扶酒白兔探 ) . My translation is highly incorrect, can not transfer all her thoughts. I also try to decipher some parts with my own understand.

"This drama can be divided into three sections, how to love and how to trust, and need to be expressed.

How to love

Male lead (Nai) who didn’t get much love teach female lead (Nok) who surrounded by love from childhood how to love. Isn't it not a very interesting thing in itself? Because he doesn’t get much love, he is more observant than anyone. Because Nai can’t have it, he understand why Nok want to maintain/ hold on her family more than anyone. This is also why even Nok hates him but he still can understand.

Nai knew it's a game but willing to play along with Nok. Being insulted, mocked, and attacked, but he gave up his obsession and remembered love, remembered kindness. He grew up to be a better character than a healthy family child, so he would not give up himself as a prideful and kind Lakkhanai. His excellence is enough to cover "the flaws" caused by his birth. His charisma attracted Nok, even won everyone's approval in the end, he had broken the class through his own struggle.

Nok has poisonous tongue and there is a princess disease. But Nai can see her soft heart, her innocence. No one knows Nok better than him and can see her fragility. However, what is the reason why the latter he misunderstand her and no longer understand?

How to trust

When Nok feels the signs that somethings were wrong, she started to self-defense. About Nok's trap for Nai and Kae at ep 7, Nok’s parents never distrusted Nai, because they knew him enough that Nai who valued kindness would not betray Wat. Dad also believes that even if the Nai takes care of Kae, there will be nothing between them. But Wat's expression is problematic, he may be angry at his daughter's mistrust and treat him as a fool. Or just because Nok is her own daughter, he has stricter education and lack of tenderness. This is not the case for Nok. She feels that she is being pushed out, as if she is the only bad guy. Because she used to got a lot of love, was surrounded by everyone since she was little. Nok is relatively self-centered and she does things from her own perspective. Similarly, she cannot tolerate flaws in her relationship. When Nai went to the hotel to find Kae, she gave the opportunity to let Nai confess but Nai did not catch it and lied.

Nai is considerate because he has always been in a weak position in his feelings, so he will not express his desires, mainly to serve other. In fact, he didn't feel that someone was staying for him. He made everything for himself, independent and not dependent on others. He took care of Kae for Nok's father and Kae is also can consider as a friend so he just respect her decision to choose to hide from Wat. He tried hard to do everything but couldn't make everyone satisfied. The most important thing is that he can love and do everything for Nok unconditionally, but he dare not ask her for anything. This is the reason why the two people have been unable to share together and misunderstand each other.

Because of the lack of trust and the failure of parent's marriage, Nok is not allowed herself to have the same fate. She quarreled and touched Nai's two most vulnerable spots. Nai is particularly eager for family, so he chooses to married Nok even if he knows this is a game, he does not give up any opportunity to make himself happy. And this hope was given by Nok, but Nok pushed him away and refused him as her family member. This was his first pain. The second time was Nok said that she didn't want to have a child with him. He could no longer be calm and understand Nok's true feeling as before. Whatever reasons that his mother abandoned him ,abandonment is abandonment. He was hated by his parents and his mother wished him never exist. He knew the pain so well, so he did not want his children to experience it. And the more important he misunderstood Nok's feeling that Nok's nightmares is because of him, and the divorce was because he felt that he was the source of Nok's suffering.

Nok's personality doesn't allowed her to be fragile or desperate. There are two echo points in the play, when Nok want to take her father back, she is fierce. Because she saw her father and Nai through the mirror, she asked Kae to be her spokesperson and took Kae's weakness to fight her. But later when she want to trade Nai with all the belongings. She losed this game, she love Nai so much and become a vulnerable person.

The most wonderful part of this drama, education is meaningless. Children can never understand their parents, only parents. Only when you are a parent can you understand the love of your parents, and you can understand that your parents have their own lives and people they like, but their love for their children will not change.

The need to express

Everyone encouraged Nok to make up with Nai. In fact, the first time she appeared in the apartment, Nai has smiled. He really understands Nok, as long as she shows a little signs, he can understand all that the remaining ninety-nine steps, and will help her through, so Nok's husband chasing journey is short.
If you are so tight-lips, even a wise man can not judge your heart. Even if he love you but because of love will stay away from you. Because he thought it was the best ending.
We are nothing to each other if we don't love". Here Nai has recovered his understanding self and 100% sure about Nok's heart. He began to ask waywardly. He didn't want any ambiguous and unclear connections. He forced Nok to make a decision. They can only have one kind of connection.
Nai’s love for Nok really has no bottom line, as a person who has been insecure and has repeatedly want to verified her feeling then he chose to give up on hearing that (hearing Nok's confess). You don't need to say that because it's not imfortant anymore.

But it ’s still really important to express it correctly. Nok began to be afraid when Nai turned her back on her. The meaning of love is profound, complex and simple. I am willing to let go of all my obsessions and stubborn. Let's go the ego and exchange you with "I love you".

For Nai, with a delicate and sensitive heart. He understand Nok's sentiment. It is really the true meaning of love.

"Don't leave me again"

"Yes, you"
"

So for this drama, it's a journey and development for both main characters. When the 1st half is Nai teach Nok how to love then 2nd half is for two of them learn how to trust and know the important of expressing. Nai learned that he also need to express his desire, learn to ask and receive love and care from other especially the loved one. Love need both mutual feelings and actions.

Last edited: