[CH3] Hai Ruk Pipaksa: Dare To Love (Cholumpi Production) : Bella Ranee / Peak Kongthap

Koy123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hopefully Bella and Pinky will be a good combo. Pinky still looks so young and hot. She was really the beauty of Ch7 in the older days in my opinion. Maybe I’m just being biased since she was my first ever n’ek that I ever watched lool
Pinky was really pretty and top actress at ch7. It’s sad that she ruin herself with that scandal.

S.J.M

Warrior
Hopefully Bella and Pinky will be a good combo. Pinky still looks so young and hot. She was really the beauty of Ch7 in the older days in my opinion. Maybe I’m just being biased since she was my first ever n’ek that I ever watched lool
I remember her lakorn with weir, She is a good actress.
Bella looks gorgeous here, So she plays a lawyer here?!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
WOW Ch3 is taking Pinky back, didn't they drop her like a hot potato back in that Num/Margie lakorn for TV Scene.

I don't know if it is just that pic but the p'ek doesn't seem very attractive.

kjc1994

sarNie Adult
Crazy how the scandal literally ruin pinky’s career. Very unfortunate. I only know a couple actresses where scandals helped their career thrive like my girl Janie. She is one of the luckier actresses, where her scandals continued to make her famous.