[Ch3] Hong Sabud Lai (Tv Scene)

tinah

sarNie Coma
And most of the time the supporting actor will have more chemistry with the nek lol I just hate seeing that happen ugh! I bet he will die by saving nek from a bullet..

tinah

sarNie Coma
summary for the 3 main characters. credit to keichun

เนติมา (เนติ์) - นางเอก กลับมาตามล้างแค้น เป็นเลขาฯของท่านผู้นำรัฐบาลไทย มีความสามารถรอบด้าน เก่งรอบตัว สวยเฉียบขาด มั่นใจในตนเอง ใจเด็ดชนิดที่ผู้ชายอกสามศอกยังต้องยอมแพ้

ศิ วัช - ผู้นำรัฐบาลไทยและเป็นลูกชายของธำรงคนที่ช่วยชีวิตนางเอก เขาได้รับเลือกตั้งเป็นผู้นำรัฐบาลเพราะปัญหาจากรัฐบาลเก่า โดยเฉพาะเรื่องผลประโยชน์ การฉ้อราษฎร์บังหลวง (แบบไม่ซับซ้อน) และหนี้สาธารณะมโหฬาร ศิวัชแอบชอบนางเอกด้วย

ระบิล - บอร์ดี้การ์ดหนุ่มฝีมือดีเลือกที่จะทำงานคุ้มครองความปลอดภัยของเนติมาโดย ค่าตอบแทนการทำงานครั้งนี้คือ...ความจริงเกี่ยวกับการตายของพี่ชายของเขา นั่นเอง ระบิลแอบชอบนางเอกเช่นกัน

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Nott??
After i watch Nang Show,I hope Anne not pair up with him again..
But after i watch 365 WHR,i want to see him with Anne again..
they look really good together in 365..
And Nott is the most sweetest 2nd pra ek i've ever seen in Anne's lakorn..

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, i got from anne's thai wiki and it says she is in here! just what we expected..but lets not get too excited yet

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, i got from anne's thai wiki and it says she is in here! just what we expected..but lets not get too excited yet
I know u said dont get too excited, but OMG!!! I am so happy right now. I been missing Ann so much and this is a great storyline for her. I'm so hoping it's true, PLEASE.........! Thanks for the update!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks tinah....
So Anne got 5 rumor lakorn right??
MGD , with Nadech ,Por N,with Benz & with Andrew right??
I'm very very very happy if all these lakorn become true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss her sooooooooooooo much...
My day was so bore without her new lakorn..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yep and neither has yet to be confirmed. I bet she's not gonna be in MGD since khun dao is taking forever to start the production so annes gonna accept other lakorns first

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks tinah....
So Anne got 5 rumor lakorn right??
MGD , with Nadech ,Por N,with Benz & with Andrew right??
I'm very very very happy if all these lakorn become true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss her sooooooooooooo much...
My day was so bore without her new lakorn..
the one with Benz in as well its not Andrew the p'ek rumor in that lakorn is Mart.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think she still in MGD but maybe she'll accept another one....
i think Anne she's already confirm but its still quiet cos the director have to chose who's the p'ek but i think it might
be Grate Warintorn for MGD and i bet she'll accept all of them right now she's going through reading the script offer
to her.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope she accept all of them..
She's so free right now,she just posted her new pics..i think she's on vacation..
Just accept all of them,then i feel relief..no need to worry about her lakorn for next year. :D

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss Anne too..I hope all the rumor is true and i think i want to see her with Andrew the most..The summary sounds good..Perfect for both of them..

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I know what u mean I hope the rumor with Ann and Andrew being in the new lakorn is true. I would definetly be very excited and so happy. I want to see them together so badly. I am crossing my fingers for her and Andrew to be confirm. All of her rumor lakorn actually.

tinah

sarNie Coma
She's been link to 5 lakorn so imagine if all of it were confirmed lol I really want her in MGD, the one with andrew and this one..but of corse all 5 would be even better

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't imagine if all 5 lakorn were true??
i think i'll jump up and down on my bed..And my face not normal because i'll smile all day & night!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
ploy is the n'ek confirmed by por! he mentioned this and the lakorn with aff

wow, hes getting with alot of pretty actresses. this is the firs time we will see ploy in action drama

http://rakdara.net/overview.php?c=2&id=14692

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ploy is the n'ek confirmed by por! he mentioned this and the lakorn with aff

wow, hes getting with alot of pretty actresses. this is the firs time we will see ploy in action drama

http://rakdara.net/overview.php?c=2&id=14692
thanks for the exciting good news Tinah wow Ploy with Por N she has played with Por T
now its the big brother of Por T turn and Ploy meeting him in action drama and this
is the investigation that Anne was rumored in now Tv Scene gone for Ploy again
:thumbsup: another nang'ek role for Ploy. :highfive: :cheer: i'll shall call
the 'PTEAM NO. 2.