[Ch3] Hong Sabud Lai (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy said she has to film Pimmala, Koon Suek and a movie before she starts filming Hong Sabut Lai, opening is scheduled for December.
thanks onahc for the update god filming 2 lakorn with the same company but anyway
pimmala are about to finished Khun Seuk already a fitting, only the p'ek Aum and soon
we'll be seeing n'ek ploy, nott, tui for their fitting and opening ceremony will be
somewhere this July.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
still, i wanna see her with other production too. shes always working with tv scene and polyplus
yeah some good production like Lakornthai,Broadcast,Makers Group Crew she hasn't
work for them yet the one she worked with are Tv Scene,Polyplus,P'Gai company

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
This is a clip from Ploy. She talks a little bit about this lakorn and Por N will be the P'ek for her.This is going to be
another action lakorn for Ploy.

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
This is a clip from Ploy. She talks a little bit about this lakorn and Por N will be the P'ek for her.This is going to be
another action lakorn for Ploy.
thank you for post this video, ploy look so much more delightful

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah Ploy she's a busy buzzing bee she's having lakorn back to back after another
she's hot hot at the moment she have pimmala, Khun Seuk, hong sabud lai all are n'ek
and same producer. :rockon: :cloud9: :dance3:

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
yeah Ploy she's a busy buzzing bee she's having lakorn back to back after another
she's hot hot at the moment she have pimmala, Khun Seuk, hong sabud lai all are n'ek
and same producer. :rockon: :cloud9: :dance3:
oh really n'ek for 2 drama and p'ek for one drama pimmala, she is so hot at this moment
i just LOVE Ploy so much

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
this is Por N not the Por T everyone is getting mix up with the two
Oh yeah I know its Por N. I was just being lazy to write "N" by his
name.I usually do it.ha. I'm becoming big fans of Por N & Ploy.I'm
glad that they're working together. ;)

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yeah I know its Por N. I was just being lazy to write "N" by his
name.I usually do it.ha. I'm becoming big fans of Por N & Ploy.I'm
glad that they're working together. ;)
yeah, i am also becoming big fans of Por N and Ploy C...........what month do they gonna open clothes shooting because i can't wait for this one and i know that someone in here says that it is on December but not sure about

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
they look cute and hot nothing against this pair since both are my idols i like wow
Ploy nang'ek status are boosting higher and Por N his handsome haha another set of
Pteam number 2 number 1 is the Por T and Ploy :lmao3: