[Ch3] Kaen Sanaeha (Who & Who)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay mew is coming back. shes not aging too well though. the short hairdo make her look old

credit to rakdara

tinah

sarNie Coma
latest news from Oho mag says Rome is also in here. Mew will be playing his aunty. it will be those 2 generation lakorn like Sai Soke. managar newspaper also listed Chatchai and Mam Jintara in here

credit to Dol for the news

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hope Rome pulls out. It am not a fan of generation lakorns. There's very few that can be really good.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
2 generation lakorn tend to be long and sometimes it takes more than 6 episodes for the kids generation to come out. I got bored of Krung Thep Ratree's older generation, they spent 6 episodes on it. Hopefully they don't have too much older generation, i wonder who the n'ek is going to be.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hope the n'ek isn't Ja Jintapa again but make somebody else that Rome hasn't pair yet and wish that there is faith to make
it work, it has to be Aff why can't they make them both work out in this one.

fun

Expired Sarnie
2 generation lakorn tend to be long and sometimes it takes more than 6 episodes for the kids generation to come out. I got bored of Krung Thep Ratree's older generation, they spent 6 episodes on it. Hopefully they don't have too much older generation, i wonder who the n'ek is going to be.
That bugs me too. Rome has been in a lot of generation lakorns.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Its mainly pkai that like to make period drama and he always cast rome in it. Most of pkai lakorn have abunch of older generation and less newbies. He tend to choose mainly his favorites. Just wish he would start changing up the cast around

This lakorn won't start filming til after ”por ka jae” with rome n ja

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm crossing my two fingers that P'kai have to chose Aff with Rome as the 2nd generation. :wub: :cheer:

tinah

sarNie Coma
mew also have a new movie that will start filming in 2 months. is her husband younger than her? he still look good..

http://rakdara.net/overview.php?c=1&id=19168

kulyia

RUK
She got a good man. And hes really tall cause i remember seeing a pic of them and their legs were SOO tall!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yep they are compatiable for each other. Not only is he good looking but he seem to be a nice guy too.

Mew confirmed she's pairing with chatchai. As for the younger gen, komchadluek newspaper said rome isn't in here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yep they are compatiable for each other. Not only is he good looking but he seem to be a nice guy too.

Mew confirmed she's pairing with chatchai. As for the younger gen, komchadluek newspaper said rome isn't in here.
Hey Tinah isn't it before they also had Tik and Rome name for them to decide as p'ek then if its not Rome then i will sense
a feeling that it might be Tik but Rome's website said his in for Kaen Saneha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Hey Tinah isn't it before they also had Tik and Rome name for them to decide as p'ek then if its not Rome then i will sense
a feeling that it might be Tik but Rome's website said his in for Kaen Saneha.
ive spoked to his admin and she said so far rome isnt sad to be in here. maybe they couldnt work out his schedule since he has to film mia tang atm

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ive spoked to his admin and she said so far rome isnt sad to be in here. maybe they couldnt work out his schedule since he has to film mia tang atm
So he won't be in here, its ok though cos P'Kai has another one that has confirm Rome and Ja as pra'nang i forgot the
title but heard from RomePatchatafamily his other FC said its a comedy.

tinah

sarNie Coma
There's 2 gen. The older and younger gen. Mew, chatchai and jintara are in the older gen. As for the younger gen, they don't have a confirm cast yet