[Ch3] Kaen Sanaeha (Who & Who)

rehann

sarNie Adult
his just so selfish Margie her situation is like Aff :whatever:
nevermind it not such a big lose i think if Margie not pair up with Son~
thank god it Kaen Sanae Ha... if it MonJunTra... for sure i will throw over my laptop to the wall!
i'm a little bit upset cause i really want to see Margie in Period lakorn! just hope that one day she will got to act in a period lakorn~
always want to see she do it with Rome~ want a rom/com type of lakorn! something like Wanida~
always dream for this pair~

BTW... so sorry for what i write before~ emo for awhile!
whatever it is~ good luck for this lakorn but so sorry i'm not gonna watch this lakorn...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
nevermind it not such a big lose i think if Margie not pair up with Son~
thank god it Kaen Sanae Ha... if it MonJunTra... for sure i will throw over my laptop to the wall!
i'm a little bit upset cause i really want to see Margie in Period lakorn! just hope that one day she will got to act in a period lakorn~
always want to see she do it with Rome~ want a rom/com type of lakorn! something like Wanida~
always dream for this pair~

BTW... so sorry for what i write before~ emo for awhile!
whatever it is~ good luck for this lakorn but so sorry i'm not gonna watch this lakorn...
its ok cos I'm nearly an emo too

Asy

sarNie Immature
So newbie is more believable than Margie who has more fans? Seriously I was so happy to hear about this lakorn before because I love both Son and Margie. In fact I was cheering for this lakorn and the pairing. Now, bye bye! I'm so angry~

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So newbie is more believable than Margie who has more fans? Seriously I was so happy to hear about this lakorn before because I love both Son and Margie. In fact I was cheering for this lakorn and the pairing. Now, bye bye! I'm so angry~
we are in the same boat Asy I am too at first I am loving Son/Margie then it disappointed me cos i loose my chances to see them when I'm begin to adore them

Bee26

sarNie Egg
Bee26 Khun Kai he not only did this to Margie in the past he did this to Aff saying she can't pull off this role he pulled Aff out of Chaleuy Sak and Aff she was about to get her chance to co-star with P'Rome i kept on dreaming of them as pair but the last minute Khun Kai said he dislike Aff
Thats rude of him to do that to Aff and Margie. If Khun Kai wasn't sure why did he choose her in the first place and had the opening ceremony. So I guess its pretty much official that Margie is out and I won't be watching for sure. I feel bad for Margie but, I know there will be more Lakorn waiting for her.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Look on the bright side, Margie can learn from this experience. Plus it's show bussiness. Anyhow I like the cast and I think the verteran actors in the lakorn will steal the show. They are probably the main focus anyways. This will be the last time I check out this thread. Peace! :tearybye:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Really that girl replaced Margie, i don't think Margie is all that pretty but that Yam girl is definitely not prettier than Margie. I can't believe they replaced Margie with her.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ Yep, Nong Pat is n'ek while newbie Yam will be nang rong. Thank goodness eh? I'm glad they didn't make Yam as n'ek. Besides, I actually think Son and Pat look really cute together. But Pop and Yam, I'll need to see a picture of them together and more of their interactions BTS.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow Pat first nang'ek role. I never thought she would pair with Son, thought she would pair with one of the younger generations first. Pat is so cute.