[Ch3] Kaen Sanaeha (Who & Who)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Just see da recent teaser and Son going to be a d!ck pra'ek tat all i can say...Pat is cute and she going to be a weak n'ek! Look good, can't wait :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
I though Son Yuk was a Ch5 actor not Ch3.
his a freelance and exact star, exact works for 3 channels looks like Ch3 has welcome Son Yuk very well if they continue Son might have another lakorn with Ch3 after this one oh yeah btw Best Chanidapa she didn't continue her contract with exact so i think she's now moved to join Ch3 teams 
she has two upcoming lakorns phoo dee esarn and Ruen Rissaya 

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Yeah, seems like Son might be doing more Ch.3 stuff too. I mean he seems chummy with a lot of the Ch.3 stars also. 

Yeah, personally, I think Patricia is a really pretty girl, so I'd like to give her a chance to see how she fairs. 
But yeah, I would've loved to see Margie in this role too. Just to show her versatility as an actress.

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Both Pat and Son look stiff in all the teasers. I have no doubt in my mind that Pop and Yaam will steal the spotlight from them

fun

Expired Sarnie
wow didnt know they replaced margie until i was trying to look for her and couldnt.

doesnt matter anyways, it will make it easier for me to ditch the show if i dont find it to my liking. if margie was still in here, i would have to stick to the very end even if this is to be a flop. most likely 90% chance lol khun kai lakorns gets worse every year. ann couldnt even save chaluey sak.

sarNie Adult
i'll probably keep an eye on this thread to see when the new generation appears. although margie isn't in this lakorn, i'm glad she gained some fans.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Son and Pat is teasing each other on the seesan special so cute
waiting for Pop and Yaam pair