[Ch3] Kaen Sanaeha (Who & Who)

Charmz

sarNie Egg
From the teaser, it looks like chat's the one with another girl! Pls correct me if i'm wrong coz i don't speak thai. Is this lakron a remake? It's really interesting so far... What i'm guessing is chat is very mean to roong, still trying to pretend he hates her and dates other girls. He always pushes her away and is being mean all tge time which makes roong/chat closer together to the point where chao diew has to pretend/say he likes roong (the walkout scene in the teaser). Chat is jealous meanie who makes every1 miserable including his little sister who has feelings for chao diew. This is my guess... Please clarify if any1 knows. Thanks

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Charmz said:
From the teaser, it looks like chat's the one with another girl! Pls correct me if i'm wrong coz i don't speak thai. Is this lakron a remake? It's really interesting so far... What i'm guessing is chat is very mean to roong, still trying to pretend he hates her and dates other girls. He always pushes her away and is being mean all tge time which makes roong/chat closer together to the point where chao diew has to pretend/say he likes roong (the walkout scene in the teaser). Chat is jealous meanie who makes every1 miserable including his little sister who has feelings for chao diew. This is my guess... Please clarify if any1 knows. Thanks
yes she's the n'rai that will go against Chat/Roong love Chat uses that other girl just to make Roong hurt and getting all jealous, through this storyline Chat/Roong they love each other pra'ek Chat is some kind of bipolar the one minute his sweet nice and next he'll be mean again 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
that was a lovely MV omg I'm having a Son/Pat+Chat/Roong crush fever they make such a lovely pair i think they might be the next koo-kwan though Son his alot older than Pat but the huge age gap doesn't bother or matters, I'm shipping this pair 

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
If Pat is 18-19 it ok because Son admit he like cute girl but in real life I preffer him with Vill because they been friends for long, Out of all his N'ek Vill and Pat are the 2 that Son has a good chem. with...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sarna3 said:
If Pat is 18-19 it ok because Son admit he like cute girl but in real life I preffer him with Vill because they been friends for long, Out of all his N'ek Vill and Pat are the 2 that Son has a good chem. with...
Pat she's 15 turning 16 while Son i think his 26 or 27 not sure 

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ omg! She's so young! If there's any love scenes...shhhsss...

Btw is anyone willing to quickly summarize each episode up until the kids grow up for me. I'm following darkness lakorn but I'm not seeing any progress & this lakorn is quickly slipping away. I want to watch but I'm really not interested in the parents story.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Those kids were so adorable and talented. The young Chat had evil eyes, and the little older Chat's acting was excellent! All of them did a really well!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I remember when it came to the part where they were all grown up and Son spoke and I was like, "WHOAAAAAAA! His voice is hella DEEEEEEEEEEEP!" Lol. It's so hot. I don't watch his lakorns so I never really heard his voice.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I remember when it came to the part where they were all grown up and Son spoke and I was like, "WHOAAAAAAA! His voice is hella DEEEEEEEEEEEP!" Lol. It's so hot. I don't watch his lakorns so I never really heard his voice.
Son has this deep voice reminded me of P'Rome its a man's voice another person who has this deep pitch voice is P'Nott Worarwit 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Ok, im on eps 8...And um, is it me or am I the only one who finds it hilarious that chat's learning environment in New York is very modern...like how the background people dress and stuff. itz suppose to be set in the 50's and junk...lol...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
They actually went to film in Japan, so can't change the people or background there instead of making the rooms look periodic

one_of_others

sarNie Egg
hey ! i am new member here. Could someone help me ? When does this drama airing? date , clock and channel please . 

and it would be great if you say last episode's number :)

thanks  :)

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
^ it's airing every Monday and Tuesday, episode 9 was the last one, it's on channel 3
but I'm not so sure about the time, 20.30h Thailand airtime???

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
Is it just me, or is this lakorn just suuuuper slooow in its plot development?  I think I sat through several episodes of basically nothing happening and now that we've got some momentum in the lead finally (let me say this again, FINALLY) returning from studying abroad, my interest in this lakorn just went up a teeny tiny notch.  Hopefully it'll be able to carry forward its momentum and see some sort of movements in the plot lines.  Otherwise, I'll have to chuck this one midway through the lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
icebe said:
^ it's airing every Monday and Tuesday, episode 9 was the last one, it's on channel 3
but I'm not so sure about the time, 20.30h Thailand airtime???
20.30 primetime 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
It's super slow and repetitive. I mean I love Mew L. but the scenes of her and the ghost are so repetitive. They have the same scene with almost the exact same dialog like 5 times an episode every episode. And did we have to spend all that time watching them describe the food? The ghost scaring the servants is played out too.

Pat is rally cute and she cries so prettily. I'm really liking her and Yam. I like Chai Diew's character. He doesn't give a damn about Ying Tor Saeng and has no problems telling her off. I like his couple with Lima better than Roong/Chat. Speaking of which this might be the first lakorn that people object against cousins marrying lol. Every other lakorn it's like no big deal that relatives end up together.