[Ch3] Kaen Sanaeha (Who & Who)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
man Ying Tor Saeng she's so annoying omg that nang'rai Bua pop up this week episode she's evil but act innocent can't believe she's the Khun Luang daughter 
Yam and Pat very good in crying scene hope to see Yam as nang'ek after this lakorn but her voice kind of annoying but her acting is decent for a newbie
omg Son such a meanie he reminded me of Khun Paat Majurat See Nampueng 

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
finally caught up!!!!

the father died :cry1:
I felt really bad for Rima. She was shocked about his sickness, wished to take care of him and spent as much time as possible with him... But she had to go abroad so he will not worry about her. At least she got to say him goodbye.
Can't imagine what Chat will feel once he learns about his father. Must be devastating especially since he had no idea at all.
Soon he will be back, can't wait for next week!!!!

Omg, every time Ying Tor Saeng appears on my screen, my hands just itch to slap her. Lol. And now, add Bua to the mix, everything is gonna be a havoc. Feeling bad for my Son but at the same time, he's gonna be a douche again to poor Roong so I need to get ready to hate him again. Grrr!!!

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Reading from the earlier of the thread, many are dropping this lakorn due to the issue involving Margie. I feel it was a pity because this is a very good lakorn and all the casts doing a good job with their character. But then, everyone is entitled for their own opinion.  ^_^

Anyway, thanks to those who keeping this thread alive. I'm looking forward for tomorrow's ep where Chat will know the thruth...  :clap:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I started this lakorn but I dropped it. I don't know ... I'm not really liking the pace.
But I'll probably scan through the episodes for Son & Pat scenes :)

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn has me hooked, there's something about it I like ^.^
In today's episode, praek got told off by nangek and his sister... I just wanted to give them two thumbs up!!!

Chat: "Hey no need to create a favourable image... or why else would you go with Chai Diew?
Roong: "Don't think in my place. You're not me. You don't understand and have never known me."
Chat: "Why would I not know you? I have seen you since I was small. I'm older than you."
Roong: "You're older than me, but your mind is less mature than mine."

muahahahaha... I really love that Roong knows how to talk back to this unreasonable over-grown child.

The sibling's relationship is adorable. It's good how Chat trusts his sister and at least listens to her. I especially love the scene where Rima told Chat off and he finally understands Roong. Bua then panicked and tried to badmouth Chai Diew and Roong's relationship. Rima and Chat's following "what's wrong with this woman"- stare was hilarious.
Rima: "That's the woman you love and intend to marry??" Chat feeling guilty couldn't even answer to this easy question...

And seems like the father knew all along what his son feels for Roong. Even Rima knows, it's just Chat who's clueless about his own feelings.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I love Rima. She's my favorite character in here. Her smack down of her brother was classic and she sure put Bua in her place. And she was cute with Chai Diew, trying to push him towards Roong and Chai Diew keeps trying to give her hints that she's the one for him.

Roong is cute too. When she talks back she does it so gently and politely lol.

As for the n'rai, Tor Saeng is way more evil than Bua. She just stood there letting the ghost hurt her mom. I don't blame Ying Lek at all. Yeah she was harsh towards her sister but her sister and the ghost is a bad influence on her kid.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
next episode everyone will know the secret and it will reveal Chai Diew and Roong will know that they are twin sibling 
i'll give a thumbs up to Rima, damn i really hate the ghost and the two n'rai 
love Chai Diew and Rima couple they are cute love to see Pop Trakoon and Yam Tisha pair in their own lakorn as pra'nang 
just info about Yam her English is very good Yam both her parent is Thai but she was born in Queensland, Australia 

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^^ Love the scene of Rima and Chat"  I thought that scene you would cry along while watching the sibling scene.  Yam came from Channel 7 she was playing in Lakorn Peun baan (Juk Juk Wong Wong).  First Lakorn was Chai Ya Chet with Fuse Kittiwong.

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Love that scene with roong and chat at the hospital. I'm making a guess, he found out she was the one writing the letters. It was cute he held her hand. I could only ubderstand he wanted her to come home and she refused. Dd he find out she had feelings for him? Help any1. Thanks!! :)

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Goodness I hate when lakorn episode ends at a good part. RIP yot!!! Aww his lover is going to be so sad when she finds out! Ugghhh next Monday

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I can't even....  :cry1:  Do Yod really died??
I think this series is coming to the end really soon as many things have been resolved... now waiting for Khun Chat & Roong sweet moment...  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'm really pissed that Yod died. What the hell? And the 180 from Phuong was unbelievable. She was murdering people one minute and the next she finally "gets it" and let it go? When Mew has been saying the same stuff she's been saying all along? And she gets no punishment at all. This is what I hate about lakorns. The evil people gets away with everything, can do whatever they want and never get punished and only the good ones suffer and they are never allowed to stand up for themselves. Yes Jun was a home wrecker but that's not a "crime" punishable by death or even losing her kid. They let the evil one have all the say as if Phuong held a higher moral ground to lecture anyone. Total BS. They can pretend all they want that Phuong/Thun Ying was a good touching relationship but it was toxic.