[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
P'Ja, the producer, said she's trying out some new filming techniques. The main story is the same, just more modernized and more emphasis on the characters. Only Kao has filmed so far. Great hasn't filmed yet but she said she told Great she wants to see something new from him.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
P'Ja, the producer, said she's trying out some new filming techniques. The main story is the same, just more modernized and more emphasis on the characters. Only Kao has filmed so far. Great hasn't filmed yet but she said she told Great she wants to see something new from him.
Thank you for the translation! and I hope P'Ja brings Great out of his comfort zone and we get to see new sides of him as an actor! Im glad she is pushing Great and not just letting him do whatever he thinks is okay. Great is not at bad actor at all but sometimes he does need that extra push

S.J.M

Warrior
P ja is really trying, I’m excited for this one. I read she done a lot research for all of her lakorn .

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Was this shared?? It shows up on my newsfeed. I saw it and thought it was Mew and Mark lmaooooo from the thumbnail but it’s these two after I clicked on it!!! Lol they are looking very cuddling cuteeeeeee!!! So comfy lol :p

View attachment 26128
Cr original owner
they are comfy because this is their second lakorn together! and yes totally cute. Maybe after kaos next lakorns you will want her for marky mark lol