[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Ugh i can’t decide which one i want more..
I want the truth to be out already so that the main leads storyline could move forward..
At the same time im scared of when the truth would come out:fighting12:

Had to laugh at the logic of walking to the front entrance of the hotel, then walk inside on crutches :risas3: lakorn logic tbh

Thi and Na moments ^^ melt a bit when Thi held her hand. Her hand is sooo tiny in his!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright, skimmed episode 21 and man looks good. But is Thi really about to ask Na to forgive Pa? Cause that is what it seems like. And I can already imagine how that conversation is going to go.

Anyways, held off on watching episode 19 subbed so that I could watch 19 and 20 together, so off I go to do that lol.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Why do I feel like khun Naht is still possibly a bad guy? If not her, then someone who is incredibly trying to seek her attention or approval...someone may want repay her gratitude...or even trying to get her back for not seeing his importance...such as her nephew! In fact, I think he is in love with her...so that’s potentially a lot of hurt if you are being ignored.

With khun naht, besides being the obvious jealous main wife, having past nervous breakdowns and Koo-Koo moments, a lot of other subtle things lead us to have mix emotions about her level of guilt...that she is innocent. But in actuality, she could possibly be the main culprit (as it might originally seem).

In the past, plots have been that the true bad people don’t look obvious, and the obvious-looking people don’t look bad. But now, I’m thinking there are new plots that makes bad people look not obvious by trying to look obvious and then looking like they aren’t bad when really they are. Did that make sense? Lol.

Anyways, these two come into mind because there are instances where gray areas get played up (for ex: when khun naht got a threat letter in her portfolio, and when she was being “followed”...among other things that I am too lazy to touch up on). Now, if she was guilty, it would make sense that the threat letter popped up when grit (lawyer guy) was ‘coincidentally’ around there just like how he was there when she was being ‘followed’...cuz she knows he is around and that he will take his impressions back to sina and the gang. All she would have to do is pretend to say don’t tell anyone this or that (which she knows he will do opposite)...and she will already look innocent. Not only that but he would also have a heavy impression of her humbleness as a “victim” and he will tell them she told him not to tell them. Add that to the angelic deed of helping thi investigate misconduct in the company, and she will already look far from guilty. Again, this is assuming she is guilty.

As for the nephew, he is linked to everyone who could filter information back to him to do damage (ex: naht herself, viset’s mistress, viset’s daughter, even him working in the company, in general, etc). He keeps saying he will do anything for her. Some of these things may be things he thinks might help himself too. But it doesn’t look that way.

The ultimate twist is that they are in on it together; give or take one person or the other possibly going beyond plans and hence various complications.

Either way, they look most guilty to me.
I think you are right about Nat and Pichet! They may both be in cahoots or maybe he acted alone. Let's see how this ends.

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
I also believe that Pichet is the responsible for Ya's accident. And I think Nat knows about it (perhaps she ordered him to do this). The other possibility is Da, I think she knows something. But actually, I do not think Nat is the direct responsible for anything.
_____
OMG, I am so in love with Thi and Na that I want more and more scenes with them! I am also in love with Pop and Bua, they are so cute (but I am not shipping the actors, it is just that I am starting to admire them). Anyway, I think Thi will not get so angry as we think. I mean, he will be very angry but not for so long. Perhaps he is going to realize that Na did all this because of her love for Ya. And also, I think he will feel a little better when he realizes that he is in love with the other sister and not his brother's mistress.

mayag

sarNie Adult
What the heck?! I really thought that the twins would be revealed in today's episode. Welp...I guess we're going to have to wait for longer. I hope they reveal themselves in a cool way rather than someone from the Suthurak family finding out first.

So now Wiset is dead and Pa has been arrested. I wonder what happened to Prawdta(?). And we still have some major mysteries left to solve.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Pichet seems to harbour ill feelings for Pipope because he had a mistress (a reason he possibly committed the crimes because Nat adopted him of sorts). Although, Pichet isn't any better himself. He's a playa lol.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I’ve always been suspicious of Pichet from the beginning, so I don’t have any doubts that he may be behind one of those incidents, or even all. He’s a sketchy character. Everyone is playing very well that you can’t help it but to feel conflicted each time. You think it’s this person and then they do something that makes you doubt it’s them and then the cycle repeats. lol

Last edited:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I swear this family is cursed or something. The grandpa had a mistress, the son had a mistress and the daughter's husband had a mistress. It's like a chain. I felt bad for Pa in this episode, because she obviously loved Wiset a lot. His affair really had a big effect on her.
Why do I feel like there's still not enough scenes of Thi-Na? Out of the whole hour, we probably get like 10 min. or less screen time of them. I feel like most of the screen time is being taken up by Krit-Ya-Nat or of Krit-Na-Nuan. I understand the latter but goodness. I didn't ask for this "love triangle" they pushed on us. I asked for more screen time of our lovely Thi-Na. But I guess their moment at the hospital makes up for it. He just loves holding her hand. lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Probably a major plot twist no one expects will happen....
I'm waiting for this to end and watch in one go.... but I got my older sister hooked!!!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Watching the first part of episode 21 subbed and OMG Thi called Na his wife when asking the doctor about her :icon12:

NekoMeowMeow

sarNie Egg
I know! I noticed that too!! I was hardcore fangirling. Kept rewinding back to hear him say it. lol
LOL! Me too! I have to listen to it twice just to make sure I've subbed correctly!

Wow! Haven't stopped by here for sometime and this thread look happening too! And talking about Bua's doppelganger. I think she and Eye Kamolned can pass as twin. Even ch3 think so. http://www.ch3thailand.com/news/drama/10778

(pic cr ch3)

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Wow I can’t believe the eng sub for last night episode was up. The translator team is GREAT!!! I’m a bit wary watching tonight episode. But what should happen should happen! Hope Thi and Na will have their reconciliation soon, though. :worship2::worship2: