[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
How good is this lakorn so far! Stop after episode 4 hehehe I really wish there is someone subbing this lakorn also it remind me in some scene so much about MT their first lakorn together! Wow and this lakorn sure airing pass by fast!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Always09 said:
How good is this lakorn so far! Stop after episode 4 hehehe I really wish there is someone subbing this lakorn also it remind me in some scene so much about MT their first lakorn together! Wow and this lakorn sure airing pass by fast!
this lakorn has had good rating and is on top list for the monday-tuesday lakorn batches

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I can't wait to watch the next epi, It getting good n good. Chom start to like Rome in here, the part where her bro and his sis they are try to make did chom jealous when she see him with someone else is funny and good,Like this part.

Idk do u guys think same as me or not, I think the new guy or they new manager is kinda look like chompoo real bf.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
myheromike said:
I can't wait to watch the next epi, It getting good n good. Chom start to like Rome in here, the part where her bro and his sis they are try to make did chom jealous when she see him with someone else is funny and good,Like this part.

Idk do u guys think same as me or not, I think the new guy or they new manager is kinda look like chompoo real bf.
the dude that is playing her boss looks better than her real bf and Rome omg he looks good to be Chompoo real husband 

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Alice said:
the dude that is playing her boss looks better than her real bf and Rome omg he looks good to be Chompoo real husband 
Yeah ur right he look better than her real bf,but I mean his face shape and sometime he looks...

I like how pim family didnt mind khun tong when they know the true that both of them not real husband and wife. their still be his side and helped him. Like epi 10 pimmapa take her boss go eating with her family and her mom,dad and bro tease him so hard or make fun of him. They only like khun tong for they son in law. One thing I don't is khun tong grandma why does do like she a big big boss,whoever she want to say bad for she just saying it,She not respect anyone.

I Compare Mia taeng and khun samee back and front I think it kinda funny. On Mia taeng chompoo is so good at cooking and Rome didn't know how. So in khun samee she don't know about anything cooking and Rome is so good at cooking in here

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
I'm so addicted to this lakorn. Haven't been addicted to a lakorn for a while now. And I never thought I would say this but..I wish Monday would come sooner. Hehe!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
myheromike said:
Yeah ur right he look better than her real bf,but I mean his face shape and sometime he looks...

I like how pim family didnt mind khun tong when they know the true that both of them not real husband and wife. their still be his side and helped him. Like epi 10 pimmapa take her boss go eating with her family and her mom,dad and bro tease him so hard or make fun of him. They only like khun tong for they son in law. One thing I don't is khun tong grandma why does do like she a big big boss,whoever she want to say bad for she just saying it,She not respect anyone.

I Compare Mia taeng and khun samee back and front I think it kinda funny. On Mia taeng chompoo is so good at cooking and Rome didn't know how. So in khun samee she don't know about anything cooking and Rome is so good at cooking in here
K'Dton grandma she's a stubborn old lady she kind of acting too mean i like pim's mum she gave a pledge to her 'do you want happiness in your grandson life' 

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
K'Dton grandma she's a stubborn old lady she kind of acting too mean i like pim's mum she gave a pledge to her 'do you want happiness in your grandson life' 
To the grand mother, khun phat said Sao chalat kae ouv tae jai. Haha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Vanndii said:
To the grand mother, khun phat said Sao chalat kae ouv tae jai. Haha
chai ka that is her character she doesn't care what other people feels khun yai aow tae jai tua eng ka  :highfive:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
That boss guy is one of the dude from M Thailand. I saw pictures of him with Mai M Thailand (The winner).
yes his from M Thailand his name is Khun Au Smith