[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Yeah! ,,, Fri- Sun.
I'll get to watch Rang Pratana then Mon.- Tues. I'll get to watch this one. I love love This lakorn. Forgive me, I don't know how many times I brag about this lakorn already.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cookie_King1970 said:
Yeah! ,,, Fri- Sun. I'll get to watch Rang Pratana then Mon.- Tues. I'll get to watch this one. I love love This lakorn. Forgive me, I don't know how many times I brag about this lakorn already.
its ok naka my friend to brag how many times you say this lakorn is perfect cos its true issue 

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Monday and Tuesday are almost here again. Don't misunderstand me, I only want Monday and Turpesday to come so I can watch this lakorn only Ok. Does anyone knows how many more episodes are left?

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Rome & Chompoo are wonderful actors, but somehow I think it's the scipt bc I felt that their first lakorn Mia Taeng was better. Their first lakorn was dramatic, intense & more sweet scenes. Somehow, I wasn't feeling much from this lakorn. But that doesn't they lacked any chemistry. Their chemistry is good.

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
lynnyang said:
Rome & Chompoo are wonderful actors, but somehow I think it's the scipt bc I felt that their first lakorn Mia Taeng was better. Their first lakorn was dramatic, intense & more sweet scenes. Somehow, I wasn't feeling much from this lakorn. But that doesn't they lacked any chemistry. Their chemistry is good.
I like this one more   more sweet by eyes candy and simle . p'ek wasnt stupid to make some stupid things that annoyed me. they're interact comfortable much . their chemistry even more gooooood than before

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cookie_King1970 said:
Monday and Tuesday are almost here again. Don't misunderstand me, I only want Monday and Turpesday to come so I can watch this lakorn only Ok. Does anyone knows how many more episodes are left?
apparently from my research this lakorn is 14+ it means over 14

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
chromeonly said:
I like this one more   more sweet by eyes candy and simle . p'ek wasnt stupid to make some stupid things that annoyed me. they're interact comfortable much . their chemistry even more gooooood than before
mia taeng is good but kind of nam-nao i like this one more cos khun samee added abit of romance and comedy together its the type of story that i like too dramatic makes the lakorn stressful we usually sees a fake wife but now we come across a fake husband and fake son-in-law its the Thai term called 'Khun Sapai/look sapai'