[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sophies said:
This is the link of spoilers for ep.14 http://www.manager.co.th/Drama/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9560000001600

Rome will be on Chompoo's talk show, the one called 3 Zaap, dont know if it will air next week or later but you would love it.

And I agree with you about their chemistry, hopefully they would have more chance to work together.
Thanks Sophies
https://www.facebook.com/RomePatchataAndChompooArayaFanclub
check this fanpage if you want to know about the 3 zaap show

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
Sophies said:
Hi, I'm new here.

Just want to let you guys know that detailed spoilers of the whole show, including the ending have been posted on manager website about 2 weeks ago. Dont want to spoil anything yet for you guys, but it's very touching. The directer just posted that viewers better be prepared for the tears next week.

Their love scene was cut due to the some regualtions (stupid one I might say). The one they filmed were longer but it was cut off.

I also met the cast of this show last week, they were super sweet and nice <3

And if someone want to sub this show it would be very nice.
really ?  they were super sweet and nice on show ?  can u tell us the detail ? thank u !

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
This is the link of spoilers for ep.14 http://www.manager.co.th/Drama/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9560000001600]http://www.manager.co.th/Drama/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9560000001600[/url]

Rome will be on Chompoo's talk show, the one called 3 Zaap, dont know if it will air next week or later but you would love it.

And I agree with you about their chemistry, hopefully they would have more chance to work together.
Thank you soo much ka,,,,
But someone can translate this pls pls

Sophies

sarNie Egg
chromeonly said:
really ?  they were super sweet and nice on show ?  can u tell us the detail ? thank u !

We aren't allowed to talk about it until the show airs  :(  Chompoo and Rome also talked about what was it like to be working together.

The director also replied to someone's comment on instragram, he said he will try to work with these two again..or something along the line.

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
Sophies said:
We aren't allowed to talk about it until the show airs :( Chompoo and Rome also talked about what was it like to be working together.

The director also replied to someone's comment on instragram, he said he will try to work with these two again..or something along the line.

Aslo on SSBT, the producer was also talking about the possibility of the sequal (but i forgot the details) but the interview was dated back to the fitting day, so i doubt the answer means anything.
thank you so much we will wait and see the sweetest !

Sophies

sarNie Egg
^Hopefully it will show next Wednesday.

I'm so sad the show is already ending next week.... so much drama, angst and tears are coming. But they will get a happy ending.

*A little spoiler* The ending scene will be at the place where they first met ;)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
there is chance this lakorn have a part 2? cos lately Ch3 has so many sequel like Raak Boon 2, Dao Kaew Duen 2 and read a news saying Broadcast Khun Nong maybe doing a
Raeng Ngao part 2

Sophies

sarNie Egg
Cookie_King1970 said:
Is there a wedding @ the end?

Pim supposed to get married to TreWin. But in the end she's changed her mind and called off the wedding at the very, very last minute. You would wonder why didnt she call it off before that....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
by the sound of it I have a feeling this lakorn will have a part2 just like Raak Boon will have a sequel 

Sophies

sarNie Egg
Cookie_King1970 said:
Can't wait no more. Can someone translate a brief of eps. 14 spoiler. PRETTY PLEASE! Can't read Thai at all.

Spoilers from the last 2 pages of epi 14. (might forget the details or timeline, I didnt reread them)

Pim will get kidnapped (again!) then Tone will get shot, but he wouldn't tell anyone that. So Trewin claims he's the one who saved her since both Tone and Trewin were at the scene but Pim gets knocks off and passes out.

Thus, Pim decides to get married to Triwin, Tone heard about it and decideds he will leave the country to UK. Then they both go to MonJam (the place where they first met), she is supposed to be leaving for Japan soon. She reads his book 'Khun Samee Karmalor' and remembers their first meeting, she thinks of him. But then she gets called off by Nan she drops her book and leaves, Tone stops by and finally gives up the fake ring, hangs it around the tree then he leaves. Pim comes back and sees the ring then she realized she loves Tone.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sophies said:
 Pim will get kidnapped (again!) then Tone will get shot, but he wouldn't tell anyone that. So Trewin claims he's the one who saved her since both Tone and Trewin were at the scene but Pim gets knocks off and passes out.

Thus, Pim decides to get married to Triwin, Tone heard about it and decideds he will leave the country to UK. Then they both go to MonJam (the place where they first met), she is supposed to be leaving for Japan soon. She reads his book 'Khun Samee Karmalor' and remembers their first meeting, she thinks of him. But then she gets called off by Nan she drops her book and leaves, Tone stops by and finally gives up the fake ring, hangs it around the tree then he leaves. Pim comes back and sees the ring then she realized she loves Tone.

by the way Sophie are you Thai and you have a good translation cos i can only understand Thai but my reading needed more lesson kob jai na ter chouy took..khun appreciate your help

Sophies

sarNie Egg
*continued*

Pim goes to visit Tone's grandma, asks for another chance with him but the grandma tells he he's already left for UK (in reality he's planning to leave after Pim's wedding and is still in the country). Pim goes back home to her parents, all crying that she's too late and she loves Tone.

Then on wedding day, she wear Tone's ring (the fake one) as her necklace . Tone decides it hurts too much to keep hoping, so he doesnt come to the wedding (Pim was hoping he would come and stop the wedding). Then everyone was basiclly give up and just accept that Trewin might be the one for Pim. Kingkaew also gives Pim Tone's menuscrtipt with the orginal ending that was cut off because Tone wanted their feeling to be kept only for him. She reads it, how he loves her, thinks of her all the time and wants to spend the rest of his life with her. She cries but still won't call off the wedding (why!!!!!!!!! she will explain it but you still want to give her some big smack in the head).

Then Pim's dad decides he won't give up, so he brings in the police who was in charge of the kidnapping case.The truth is out that it was Tone who was shot. So everyone knows Trewin was lying then Pim finally calls off the wedding...

I dont want to spoil how they get back together..

Sophies

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
by the way Sophie are you Thai and you have a good translation cos i can only understand Thai but my reading needed more lesson kob jai na ter chouy took..khun appreciate your help
You welcome ka. Im Thai ;) But my english can be very confusing sometimes.....lol

Sophies

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
by the sound of it I have a feeling this lakorn will have a part2 just like Raak Boon will have a sequel 

I won't put too much hope into it a ka. I think if they will work together again, it might be for the new show. I think the interview about the sequal was just too general. The orignal novel also doesnt have a sequal.