[Ch3] Khun Seuk(Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hey Tinah there is a picture of Ploy, don't tell me she's in another n'rai. Please not Ploy again. Sick and tired of seeing her in this
kind of roles.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^omg, please don't take yaya out. She is more suitable as nek than ploy. I just can't see ploy as nek anynmore after the evil roles that she has taken.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow i'm just so glad that Ploy is taking as n'ek not in anymore n'rai evil character, but it will be sad if Yaya is out. I was so hella excited
when they announce Great and Yaya for this lakorn. Now i am just wondering what will happen later on. But there might be chances to Yaya for 'Pimmala'.

jakjann

Jakjann
Wow i'm just so glad that Ploy is taking as n'ek not in anymore n'rai evil character, but it will be sad if Yaya is out. I was so hella excited
when they announce Great and Yaya for this lakorn. Now i am just wondering what will happen later on. But there might be chances to Yaya for 'Pimmala'.

Isnt confirmed that Ploy will play as Nang ek, Khun Pin from TC Scene just wanna her^^

calla

sarNie Adult
omg..n'ek can be anyone..but please dont let it be Ploy...i dont like her.

from the article..it says that they chose Grate because he has the same natural Thai look just like Por. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
ill believe that yaya is still the n'ek for now. i dont really believe daradaily because their news isnt reliable and have been false latly

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Even i sometime don't believe in daradaily too. When i go and check the entertainment news i mostly uses Siamdara or Tvpool Channel. These 2 webpage
are fast and updated. Tinah remember i posted some news from them, so reckon u should try. Back to the topic i wouldn't mind either Yaya or Ploy
both are ok. They're both my favourite actress.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea, i used to post news from daradaily but recently, their news have been false. like the lakorn that was said to be anne/benz was actually false news and it came from them.

i perfer Yaya as n'ek because ploy have been in alot of lakorns latly

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah Ploy is very busy. She's fully booked on with other lakorn. Hope there is chance to Yaya. Too much of Tv Scene with Ploy too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
confirmed by khun somrak. this is a big project for Tv Scenes 20th Anniversary along with Pim Mala

its a period drama. one of those war type

http://manager.co.th/Entertainment/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9540000008663

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, the pra'ek end up being ken! since he never worked with tv scene before and i thought he was taking a long break. this should be an interesting pair..its too bad anne doesnt have a new lakorn lined up too

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG MY WISH CAME TRUE!! KEN AND PLOY!!! WOWOWOWOWOW!! thanks so much for the great news! yay i'm so glad my ken is back!! :dance1:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad they finally confirm the cast... First it was por and yaya. Then great and yaya... Glad is ploy I really enjoy watching her as the n'ke.