[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I wish they would hurry up and finish this lakorn! My next anticipation!! I hope Mark wasn't teasing us when he said him and Yaya will have a good amount of fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnn moments also like Kim and James. LOL

enzek

sarNie Adult
I wish they would hurry up and finish this lakorn! My next anticipation!! I hope Mark wasn't teasing us when he said him and Yaya will have a good amount of fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnn moments also like Kim and James. LOL
since this is slap kiss then they should have good amount of finnnnn reanggggg moments instead LOL
this should has many kiss scenes since this is slap kiss genre:p i'm gonna compare this with PCKNMCPW kim & james amount of kiss:naughty2:

Last edited:

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my gosh! I am really looking forward to this lakorn... but it seems as though they have been filming for ages! I have a pretty good idea of how the story line is, but does anyone know where I can find a really good synopsis/summary of it? Thanks! :D

Kayla

sarNie Adult
since this is slap kiss then they should have good amount of finnnnn reanggggg moments instead LOL
this should has many kiss scenes since this is slap kiss genre:p i'm gonna compare this with PCKNMCPW kim & james amount of kiss:naughty2:
I would like to see some lips to lips action! Mark has done it with Kim, just not sure how comfortable Yaya would be with some lips. I enjoy kiss slap genre but man, I drag the reaaaannnngggg moments. Sometimes it's just over the top! But I can deal with it as long as there are plenty of sweet moments with the pra-nangs, that can make it for all the reang moments. Mark is so handsome! I miss his face. I have such a crush on his boyish charm.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh! I am really looking forward to this lakorn... but it seems as though they have been filming for ages! I have a pretty good idea of how the story line is, but does anyone know where I can find a really good synopsis/summary of it? Thanks! :D
Check out the first 1-10 page. I believe you should be able to find some info.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I doubt there would be any lip to lip kissing just bc Yaya is too close to Kim and Mark is Kim's bf. I think the only person Yaya might do real kisses with is Nadech.

enzek

sarNie Adult
I doubt there would be any lip to lip kissing just bc Yaya is too close to Kim and Mark is Kim's bf. I think the only person Yaya might do real kisses with is Nadech.
i don't understand how yaya can't kiss mark just coz mark is kim bf. wasn't they all are actor & actress? yaya & mark just acting together here and it's not like they become real couple after this lakorn. and the kiss in lakorn is not even the same level with the kiss in a PG-13 rated western dramas/movies. *scratches heads*

wasn't there's r scene here too? r scene is ok but kiss or more accurately a peck or just stuck lip together like a glue for a few second is not ok? weird for me LOL

if a melodrama like kim & james lakorn has kisses why not a raeng lakorn like this:crybaby2:

wasn't the genre is slapandkiss:crybaby2:

Last edited:

little22

sarNie Juvenile
That is why its kind of a turn down when its a slap kiss genre and the p'ek and n'ek can't kiss for real cus they are married or in a relationship. I rather let them be singles to play this revenge type.

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
I thought channel 3 didn't allowed kisses anymore? I guess is depending on the production because Ann T does kisses in her lakorns. Not sure about this production :/

sarN

sarNie Granny
rscene is allowed but no skin-ship LOL , lakorn had always been like that since back in the days , it just that now 2016 thing became more challenging.

saki

sarNie Adult
I don't mind if there is no kissing here. Aum and Aff didn't have any, but had good chemistry in their lakorn so it's ok for me. They can do that angle shot they do all the time. As long as they have the sweet scenes (hugs :) and storyline makes sense- I don't want to see p'ek hate n'ek until the lakorn ends I want to see nice scenes between them a few episodes before the end

There is no reason why Mark can't have kissing scenes with other n'eks. Maybe not Yaya (since she's Kim's friend it's too weird) but he can have kissing scenes with other n'eks- why not? It's just acting, and Kim has already had kissing scene with JMa so why can't Mark? Just my opinion though- whatever they think it's best. As long as it's fair* lol

saki

sarNie Adult
That is why its kind of a turn down when its a slap kiss genre and the p'ek and n'ek can't kiss for real cus they are married or in a relationship. I rather let them be singles to play this revenge type.
I don't think it matters whether they're married or in a relationship. Didn't Ken and Ann have kiss scenes when he was already married to Noi? I think it has to do with the actors/actresses involved. I think Noi didn't mind since she understands it's just acting. In fact, she paired Ken with Chompoo in her productions a lot. Whatever makes everyone comfortable i guess.

cecilia

Staff member
Nadech kissed Kim in Rang Prattana. I'm sure Yaya can kiss Mark if the script asked for it ... whether or not it's going to happen depends on the actors.

I didn't fully watch TAWAN DUERD but I recall Mark/Yaya kissed in there .. unless, it's camera angle.

Last edited:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
This lakorn is really so slow on filming and airing. I can't wait any longer. I really want to see Mark, Yaya, and Masu and Nychaa.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Nadech kissed Kim in Rang Prattana. I'm sure Yaya can kiss Mark if the script asked for it ... whether or not it's going to happen depends on the actors.

I didn't fully watch TAWAN DUERD but I recall Mark/Yaya kissed in there .. unless, it's camera angle.
Nadech kissed Kim in RP??? Well if you consider his nose touching her cheek, or his face burying in her hair, or a forehead kiss as kissing, then I guess it's kissing. Alex's character in RP had two or three kiss scenes with Kim and he's not even the p'ek. I think I watched RP enough to say there were no real kisses between Nadech and Kim. Like heck, I watched the whole drama waiting for at least a kiss on the cheek and I never got it, all I got was a kiss on the forehead at the last minute of the drama.

And I'm assuming people here want some REAL actions between Mark and Yaya since this is supposed to be a slap/kiss genre. I mean, doesn't Yaya's character supposed to be pregnant in here? You can't be pregnant by nose touching her or forehead kissing her lol.

And married/in a relationship or not, an actor should be able to distinguish between work and personal. Those actors are the ones that should be acknowledge for, for their professionalism in their field of work. A kiss or any type of intimacy should not be an issue for a professional actor. Of course there are many cases where religion comes into play, and I totally understand that. But if Yaya wants to maintain her purity for only Nadech, then that's her choice not ours.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh no, Kim and Nadech didn't get a real kiss only forehead kiss haha but I sure wish they did get some lip to lip action. Did Alex and Kim really kissed? I thought it was the camera angle thing lol.
But I agree, they are all actors, they should be able to separate their personal lives from work. Anyways I said I wasn't going to follow this lakorn until the airing but Mark and Yaya is soooo cute :love::love: