[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

saki

sarNie Adult
Yeah, i hope this airs soon i like the plot of this. i don't know if there will be kiss scenes but as long as the lakorn is good ill be fine with it.

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
mark on FB live yesterday said he heard kc will on air soon.
so maybe this ig was right KC may on air just after Plerng Naree
but so far no official notice

bubba

Keep On Smiling
View attachment 1894 I saw this on Instagram, can anyone translate? Please. I was hoping this will give us a clue to when this Lakorn will air
According to drama_thai,
Monday-Tuesday: Narkee will air after Buang Athithan. Wednesday-Thursday: Kluen Cheevit will air after Plueng Naree. Friday-Sunday: Dao Lhong Fah Phupa See Ngern will air after Luerd ruk toranong

Yay...Kluen Cheevit will air soon!!! Thanks for sharing na ka,

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
According to drama_thai,
Monday-Tuesday: Narkee will air after Buang Athithan. Wednesday-Thursday: Kluen Cheevit will air after Plueng Naree. Friday-Sunday: Dao Lhong Fah Phupa See Ngern will air after Luerd ruk toranong

Yay...Kluen Cheevit will air soon!!! Thanks for sharing na ka,
Thanks for the infor..finally we can watch. Hope it's worth for the wait

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I'm loving Plerng Naree but I kinda want it to end now so I can watch KC!!!! :confused12:

lovepapupi

sarNie Hatchling
I saw on instagram... It said the next slot of upcoming CH3 lakorn (Wednesday - Thursday) is Nang Aye (Great & Nychaa's lakorn) not KC.
Do you think it will be pushed back again?
I hope it's not true :sad6:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Sigh* maybe they are still editing, didnt they just finish filming. I'm excited to see Mark Ya already. Did they even have a closing party?

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
I saw a posting in Dara news and they confirm the Lakorns that will be airing and none of them is Kleun chewitt :crybaby2: The Lakorns that are coming up: Narkee after Buang athitarn. Lakorn "Nang Eye" will air on 24 September 2016 after Lakorn "Lued Ruk Torranong" ending And Lakorn "Duang Jai Pisut" will air on 15 September 2016 after Lakorn "Plerng Naree" ending. Credits to DaraNews Facebook

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Well I'm disappointed but definitely not surprised. Let's not forget that Mark currently has a lakorn airing concurrently with Plerng Naree.

saki

sarNie Adult
I think maybe the editing is taking them awhile. I hope this can air soon though, since I usually like the LakornThai productions. I remember when YLC and MN came out, I liked both of them (although I didn't finish Majurat) and Yaya hasn't had a lakorn out for the whole year. Mark will be lucky to have 2 lakorns out but they took so long to finish that's why they came out at the same time I guess.