[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
saw the teaser. this lakorn reminds me of aum and om lakorn where she accidently killed his girlfriend too. and just from the teaser, i still think yaya is better with the cutesy, comedic roles. it's her look, her voice and acting that is not up to par yet. but she seriously need to be with other actors besides nadech! i'm tired of seeing them two.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
He seems to fall for her later after seeing how fragile she is from the inside (from her exterior complexion of portraying a strong will woman) ... I'm hoping that there will be willing and baby (with that tummy touching scene, possibly) but since Yaya likes to hold her stomach when she cries this could be just a misleading shot (until I can find the full script somewhere to read) lol
Just hope that their love will be showed more than 1 ep. I dont want they just realize their love in the end of final ep.
I bet she will be pregnant.
I think i saw BTS pic where she has big tummy but it got deleted after few minute. They might not want to spoil us

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Just hope that their love will be showed more than 1 ep. I dont want they just realize their love in the end of final ep.
I bet she will be pregnant.
I think i saw BTS pic where she has big tummy but it got deleted after few minute. They might not want to spoil us
Satit knocked her up in the old version. It was the corniest rawr scene ever. Afterward she got pregnant and stopped drinking. She's an alcohlic in here.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I think Yaya can do serious roles, like in this one I just feel like ppl want her to stay in the comedy scenes rather than branching her out and that what make ppl think she can't do them and then they don't take her seriously when does do these types of lakorns. That's why I'm happy she accepted this role or was given this role to play.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Let's all be realistic here. I will state the below before all the rants start.

We all know this lakorn will have 90% reang scenes between n'ek and p'ek and 10% sweet scenes.

We all know the rai characters will be over the top and annoying AF.

My hope for the lakorn is for chemistry between Mark and Yaya during their short, but sweet moments. This is there first revenge drama together, so it's refreshing to see them in a more reang character.

Here's to drinking and cussing at the screen when we watch this!:coleman:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I do see a feisty Yaya from the teaser. Her crying scenes are when she's by herself. This looks like a girl strong on the outside, but fragile on the inside. What people see in her is completely different than how she really is.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yaya is beautiful in the dark lipstick...but unfortunately, the teaser isn't doing the lakorn any justice. Meaning, it doesn't make me interested in it. From the teaser, her mad and shock scenes are done in a way that they could do without. The bulging of the eyes is never a good way to express madness it just made the actor/actress look weak in expressing themselves.

And also, there's going to be 3 couples and that's even worse because that takes time from the pranangs. Yaya's voice is soft in this lakorn...I hope when the lakorn airs fully she can progress as she goes because this is her first serious role and it might take a few episodes to warm up to the character. But gosh, the bulging of the eyes always get me hahahh

saki

sarNie Adult
Let's all be realistic here. I will state the below before all the rants start.

We all know this lakorn will have 90% reang scenes between n'ek and p'ek and 10% sweet scenes.

We all know the rai characters will be over the top and annoying AF.

My hope for the lakorn is for chemistry between Mark and Yaya during their short, but sweet moments. This is there first revenge drama together, so it's refreshing to see them in a more reang character.

Here's to drinking and cussing at the screen when we watch this!:coleman:
Yeah, that's what i think as well. This is definitely not a feel good watch, it's one of those where you feel angry and worried for the characters. The chemistry between mark and yaya doesn't have to be perfect for me- but acceptable is fine. As long as i like the way their relationship develops from dislike to the happily ever whatever. Yaya reminds me of aff in that she doesn't want to do kiss scenes. Maybe in another lakorn she'll change her mind :)

I really have no idea how feisty jirawat is in the original, she seemed pretty tame in the clips i saw but i can't understand khmer, so...this time around i won't be able to compare the remake with the original i will have to see it as a new lakorn.

saki

sarNie Adult
it's this trend in all the lakorns nowadays... Too many side characters. Before, you had only one secondary couple? Now, there are two more :/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
it's this trend in all the lakorns nowadays... Too many side characters. Before, you had only one secondary couple? Now, there are two more :/
Most lakorns have side characters and such but some productions are better at it than others. There are some lakorns that focused so much on side characters and other pairings they leave you wondering who is actually the leads. But the ones that can balanced the couples out are rare and in between and if the channel have someone in mind that they want to push to be lead one day...then that person will get lots of unnecessary screen time.

I watched this lakorn and love the n'ek. She's one of the rare n'ek that is flawed in the not so innocent way (even if she's actually is). Her "I don't care" attitude is endearing in a sense. She has no time for people's opinions about her. She lived life without having to prove to people if she's a good person or not. If you judge her by first impression than that's your fault not hers lol.

She's an alcoholic with no apologies but deep down inside she's a genuine person that would move the world for those that she loves. Though, there's no hope that this remake will be like the original. I think they will change it to not make it too dramatic for Yaya. It will be watered down...I wished they would not though. Every flaws that the old version n'ek has should be passed down to this version. Old n'ek has a mature sexual vibe about her not sure at this point Yaya can translate that on screen just yet. Anyway, it's one of my favorite because n'ek was the "important" character.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I notice the abundance of side characters in lakorn too , it's like korean side dish , at least 10 different flavors. I haven't been able to finish any of Mark's lakorn, Good Lord knows I try lol but since this is one of my favorite gene , I'm willing to close one eye , who know , they might blow me away .

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
In the original, there are 3 couples, but the focus is on ne'ek. Not sure it will be the same for this version.

saki

sarNie Adult
She lived life without having to prove to people if she's a good person or not. If you judge her by first impression than that's your fault not hers lol.
Every flaws that the old version n'ek has should be passed down to this version. Old n'ek has a mature sexual vibe about her not sure at this point Yaya can translate that on screen just yet. Anyway, it's one of my favorite because n'ek was the "important" character.
I understand what you are saying- what i mean is, i can't judge the n'ek in the old version as well as others because i don't understand the dialogue. Sometimes it's hard to really get a character when you don't know what they're saying because a lot of the strength they show is through their words. In my case, i will be seeing KC as a new lakorn and not a remake, maybe it will be easier for me that way.

I think yaya does look sexy in the teasers, and she does look like a model. But yes, it's true that she isn't a mature actress. She really needs to work on that.

saki

sarNie Adult
Although i like Ya and glad she's trying a dramatic role, Matt Peeranee would have been a better choice for n'ek, actually. And for p'ek, grate or om akapan (yeah he's from a different channel); I don't think they should water the character down, but if they did do that, it might not be because of Yaya or preserving her image. I notice that a lot of remakes are either a hit or a miss because they make these changes to the script or characters which make it worse, and lose the meaning of the story. the lakorn with Mai and Weir, RLSR, etc - they all wrote the characters in a way that made it inferior to the original. If it happens with KC, it will be another one of those cases :/ hopefully it won't be too bad.

dreamerz

sarNie Egg
Although i like Ya and glad she's trying a dramatic role, Matt Peeranee would have been a better choice for n'ek, actually. And for p'ek, grate or om akapan (yeah he's from a different channel); I don't think they should water the character down, but if they did do that, it might not be because of Yaya or preserving her image. I notice that a lot of remakes are either a hit or a miss because they make these changes to the script or characters which make it worse, and lose the meaning of the story. the lakorn with Mai and Weir, RLSR, etc - they all wrote the characters in a way that made it inferior to the original. If it happens with KC, it will be another one of those cases :/ hopefully it won't be too bad.
OMG i agree that they should've casted Matt in here!
Honestly she would've nailed this character to perfection cause she looks so mature, sexy, and has sharp hard features that give a i've-been-through-life look lol.
But then the p'ek would've needed to be changed too
and talking about p'ek... why's everyone so hard on yaya but not Mark?
I think he's the worse of the two actually lol.

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
OMG i agree that they should've casted Matt in here!
Honestly she would've nailed this character to perfection cause she looks so mature, sexy, and has sharp hard features that give a i've-been-through-life look lol.
But then the p'ek would've needed to be changed too
and talking about p'ek... why's everyone so hard on yaya but not Mark?
I think he's the worse of the two actually lol.
I've only watched Yaya's lakorn with jamesji and Mark with Bella! I like them well, now they became my fav actor/actress! I'm just excited about it , maybe I don't really care when it's come to my favs celebrities whether they sucks or not lolz! Anyway , we have to wait and see! :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I'm glad mark is doing such a strong character but I have to agree I haven't watch any of his lakorns ever since 4hjkk. I did see clips here and there for him but I guess his roles wasn't that great either. It was meh...... I just hope this lakorn isn't nonsense and everything makes sense and there just not mad for unknown reasons and yelling at each other cus they staring at one another. And I really do hope the supporting roles don't steal the scenes from the man couples cus that would suck.

Last edited: