[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

enzek

sarNie Adult
Right now Im finishing PCKN, will rewatch it. I like Aum so I might watch Raeng Tawan.
Anne's next project is with NY I think. 7 lakorns of NY am so bored :p NY will have 3 lakorns together continuosly including Anne's. I still dont know about watching that.
What lakorn are you watching?
no other drama except a korean drama: mirror of the witch that still on air every friday & saturday in korea.

nadech is one of my favorite actor while i'm natural with yaya. from the current info, Likit Ruk plot is a bit adaptation from manee yard fah. manee yard fah is classic for me so i'm gonna check it out. personal preferance, i prefer PCKNMCPW than samee ngern phon but it will be better if the villain could be tone down a bit LOL

still, ann production + manee yard fah adaptation + nadech = why not?:cheer::p

btw, hope there some info about this kom faek lakorn plot & characters coz i'm curious.

enzek

sarNie Adult
I might check this out even though I'm not a big fan of action genre, but like all Kim's dramas, I've at least check it out and decide whether I'll watch it or not, but PCKNMCPW is the only Kim's drama I've watched from beginning to end in a long time, the last was RP and that was three years ago. Now I'm anticipating her lakorn with James Ji, but that one is taking forever. I'm not even sure if they're filming it at all :lol:

I don't mind Kim being in an action genre, it's the pairing up with Mark that I'm a little...eh. First off, Mark's acting is questionable. Secondly, I don't want them to follow in the footstep of NY. I'm so tired of seeing those two together that I'm always overjoy when I see them pairing up with someone else (like heck! I was happy Yaya and Mark is doing a drama together and I'm not a big fan of Mark's acting). Nadech and Mew had amazing chemistry in TRKJ so I really want to see him with other actresses now more than anything. And @Step just said they're having three upcoming dramas together! Oh someone kill me please! :BangHead:

I was hoping no MK for the next three or five years or so :lol: I think it's too soon. ARO was last year.

I'm not watching any lakorn at the moment, is there any good ones that I should keep my eyes open for?
LOL @Pooh4ever i thought you are mark's fan based on your siggie:p

yeah i hope if kim is confirmed here with mark, they will only reunite back 4 or 5 year later since kim accept only one lakorn per year. i'm willing to watch all lakorn kim acts in since she my favorite actress but if after this she reunite again with mark too soon i will be really annoyed coz i want to see her with other actor.

please don't make me like this:

but even if she acts with mark again after this i'm sure i will watch it coz she's my bias. feel like a masochist LOL

still i really hope after this lakorn, mark & kim will only reunite back in lakorn after a long time.

enzek

sarNie Adult
I don't mind MK pairing up as long as it's not completely back to back and not too many times. If this is confirmed, it will be the fifth time they pair. Then after that, I want them to take a long break from each other. But I doubt it. Channel three is a at the moment kind of thing. If a couple is coming in Raeng, then they take the advantage of it until that couple dies down.

I also did a bit of research and found out more about the story-line. Basically it's about two friends who turned against each other because one turned evil and decided to dictate the country. The bad guy killed someone and framed pra ek for it, so pre ek got put in jail. Mean wile, bad guy takes over pra ek's family. Pra ek also has a wife whom the bad guy took as his own too. NAng ek is bad guy's sister, who used to be lover of pra ek before he got married. So basically the whole story is Pra ek coming to take revenge for his family.
thanks for the info of the plot!

p'ek has a wife that the bad guy take as his own?! that mean the wife is a married woman who married with a man who put the man your married with before in jail?:eek:

n'ek is bad guy's sister who used to be lover of pra ek before he got married?
ok so for the n'ek, "i am a woman who love a man who love me before but then this man married with a woman who then the man of my family married with?":p

ok so it revenge theme. the plot sound intense hope they not gonna mess it up.

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
LOL @Pooh4ever i thought you are mark's fan based on your siggie:p

yeah i hope if kim is confirmed here with mark, they will only reunite back 4 or 5 year later since kim accept only one lakorn per year. i'm willing to watch all lakorn kim acts in since she my favorite actress but if after this she reunite again with mark too soon i will be really annoyed coz i want to see her with other actor.

please don't make me like this:

but even if she acts with mark again after this i'm sure i will watch it coz she's my bias. feel like a masochist LOL

still i really hope after this lakorn, mark & kim will only reunite back in lakorn after a long time.
It's more of me not wanting him to work with Kim :lol: I don't know. I feel like whenever he acts with Kim, Kim's character(s) are just so blah. They have chemistry but after PCKK I feel like all their dramas are repetitive. Same genre and the stories feel no different from PCKK. It's not refreshing anymore and what I look forward to the most in watching drama is a refreshing feeling from the pra'nang.

I do like Mark in some degree :lol: but after all these years I feel like he hasn't improved much in acting compare to Kim. It's that unbalancing skills that I'm worrying about.

Mark to me is like the male version of Yaya, always playing the same type of character, the bland and nice type, that's why their new drama together is a must see because it's different from their usual takes.

I hope I'm not offending any Mark and Yaya's fans. I like them both but that doesn't mean I'll be complimenting them for what they lack of. I'm a Kim's bias but when I don't like something about her I'm not shy to say it. Like how I feel about her character Nuth in PCKNMCPW, even though Kim's playing her :lol: I think I disliked Nuth for half of the drama and end up watching the drama more for Mor Wat played but James Ma.

If Kim does indeed taking on this drama, I hope her character is likeable. I think for the last two dramas of Kim that I've watched, I have despite her character which makes me sad because I adore Kim though and it feels weird not liking the character she's played.

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
It's more of me not wanting him to work with Kim :lol: I don't know. I feel like whenever he acts with Kim, Kim's character(s) are just so blah. They have chemistry but after PCKK I feel like all their dramas are repetitive. Same genre and the stories feel no different from PCKK. It's not refreshing anymore and what I look forward to the most in watching drama is a refreshing feeling from the pra'nang.

I do like Mark in some degree :lol: but after all these years I feel like he hasn't improved much in acting compare to Kim. It's that unbalancing skills that I'm worrying about.

Mark to me is like the male version of Yaya, always playing the same type of character, the bland and nice type, that's why their new drama together is a must see because it's different from their usual takes.

I hope I'm not offending any Mark and Yaya's fans. I like them both but that doesn't mean I'll be complimenting them for what they lack of. I'm a Kim's bias but when I don't like something about her I'm not shy to say it. Like how I feel about her character Nuth in PCKNMCPW, even though Kim's playing her :lol: I think I disliked Nuth for half of the drama and end up watching the drama more for Mor Wat played but James Ma.

If Kim does indeed taking on this drama, I hope her character is likeable. I think for the last two dramas of Kim that I've watched, I have despite her character which makes me sad because I adore Kim though and it feels weird not liking the character she's played.
i like PCKK 2012 coz that lakorn make me started to like kim. before that drama i'm just natural with her:p then she wow me in raeng pradtana. although i admit that it feel that nadech & kim chemistry seem bit waste with just strip, fall & staring into each other eyes intensely in the lakorn:p the sexual tension but only platonic relationship between them in RP frustrated me more than Nuth's action in PCKNMCPW:lol:

but yeah all lakorn she act with mark so far are rom com*sigh* i hope this lakorn has intense & emotional scene so mark & kim can show off more of their skill when acting with each other cause from the plot that @Bieluvr posted p'ek & n'ek actually have a potential for a complicated relationship.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile

yeah me too..i dont wanna mark work with kim :confused:...can they change the praek or is it confirmed already?...i want kim to work with new praek like mario maurer or a reunion with nadech..mark acting skill is still lacking compared to kim..it just a waste if kim act with mark...i dont understand why the director and ch3 always use the koojin formula in casting the praek and nang ek like NY and MK..i'm sooooooooooooooo bored with nadech and yaya...dont the people in thailand feel that...:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I have watched the BTS of KC and his acting is improved so Im little confident that he will be good :p
Well I hope so :lol: I know Mark has the potential but I think his choice or ch3's choice of drama(s) for him does not help show his acting ability. What he lacks the most is the ability to make his character(s) come to life. That's why all the roles he'd played does not have much dynamic or difference because he's unable to differentiated each character. For example, Kim's plays the same kind of character in most of her dramas but yet each character stands on her own. She makes all her characters come to life and different from each other despite the similar characteristics each character shares. That's why I feel bored watching him because it feels like I'm watching the same character in three different dramas :facepalm:

i like PCKK 2012 coz that lakorn make me started to like kim. before that drama i'm just natural with her:p then she wow me in raeng pradtana. although i admit that it feel that nadech & kim chemistry seem bit waste with just strip, fall & staring into each other eyes intensely in the lakorn:p the sexual tension but only platonic relationship between them in RP frustrated me more than Nuth's action in PCKNMCPW:lol:

but yeah all lakorn she act with mark so far are rom com*sigh* i hope this lakorn has intense & emotional scene so mark & kim can show off more of their skill when acting with each other cause from the plot that @Bieluvr posted p'ek & n'ek actually have a potential for a complicated relationship.
I actually saw RP first before PCKK, that's why I have this soft spot for KimBarry and essentially Nadech is my favorite p'ek of Kim, follow closely but James Ma :lol: And indeed Nadech and Kim's chemistry was wasted in RP! I waited for that kiss and I never got one :BangHead: That's why I desperately want a reunion between the two because I wanted more and I'm unsatisfied with what RP gave me. It would be great for Nadech and Kim to work with P'Anne because I want some real actions between the two like Kimja but I think NY is working with P'Anne for an upcoming drama so I don't think that will happen :(

Oh and this emoji :coleman:is an emoji of Nadech. Have you seen how ripped he is now? I'm so used to him being chubby that it's weird to see him like this :coleman:I'm not complaining though ;)

enzek

sarNie Adult
yeah me too..i dont wanna mark work with kim :confused:...can they change the praek or is it confirmed already?...i want kim to work with new praek like mario maurer or a reunion with nadech..mark acting skill is still lacking compared to kim..it just a waste if kim act with mark...i dont understand why the director and ch3 always use the koojin formula in casting the praek and nang ek like NY and MK..i'm sooooooooooooooo bored with nadech and yaya...dont the people in thailand feel that...:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
i'm natural with nadech & yaya pair but as i know many people like to watch them together. they got many international fans too. it matter of personal preferences anyway.

i'm also fine with mark & kim although i'm a kim fan. but as Kim fan, I want to see her act with other actors too:(

Last edited:

Step

Mrs James Ma
MK fc translation-Kim said its channel's decision to pair in lakorns but now she does not know if she has a lakorn with Mark.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
MK fc translation-Kim said its channel's decision to pair in lakorns but now she does not know if she has a lakorn with Mark.

aa i see.. so it means that the channel makes the decision....please channel 3 dont pair mark and kim yet again....wanted to see kim with other actor

enzek

sarNie Adult
I actually saw RP first before PCKK, that's why I have this soft spot for KimBarry and essentially Nadech is my favorite p'ek of Kim, follow closely but James Ma :lol: And indeed Nadech and Kim's chemistry was wasted in RP! I waited for that kiss and I never got one :BangHead: That's why I desperately want a reunion between the two because I wanted more and I'm unsatisfied with what RP gave me. It would be great for Nadech and Kim to work with P'Anne because I want some real actions between the two like Kimja but I think NY is working with P'Anne for an upcoming drama so I don't think that will happen :(
Oh and this emoji :coleman:is an emoji of Nadech. Have you seen how ripped he is now? I'm so used to him being chubby that it's weird to see him like this :coleman:I'm not complaining though ;)
OMG if Ann's romantic lakorn project + kim + nadech =

yes, i want real action too! what with just strip & stare between n'ek & p'ek? kiss & lovey dovey scene for the win!:clap::cheer:

thanks for tell me what this :coleman:mean. now i can't stop imagine it as nadech:risas3:

btw, i'm just stalk your tumblr. love all the PCKNMCPW gif especially the hashtag:thumbup::p

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
OMG if Ann's romantic lakorn project + kim + nadech =

yes, i want real action too! what with just strip & stare between n'ek & p'ek? kiss & lovey dovey scene for the win!:clap::cheer:

thanks for tell me what this :coleman:mean. now i can't stop imagine it as nadech:risas3:

btw, i'm just stalk your tumblr. love all the PCKNMCPW gif especially the hashtag:thumbup::p
Die of happiness indeed! But the chance seems so slim especially since it's been about three years since RP, and yet we get MK left and right (NY too) *sigh* When will my wish come true :facepalm:

Thanks! I was thinking about posting my gifs in the PCKNMCPW's thread but the drama is over and the thread itself is slowly declining activeness so I was like never mind lol.

enzek

sarNie Adult
Felt like I watch this lakorn not to long ago....shows how far i aged....
is this lakorn story good? are the p'ek & n'ek characters strong? is the ending ok?

sorry asking so many questions but since you said you had watching it before i'm curious coz there's no detail about this lakorn yet:crybaby2:

enzek

sarNie Adult
Sorry didn't mean to go off topic by bring in other couples
no, what @"peace" mean don't bring other couple that doesn't relate or involve with this lakorn.

cheer & cee ciwat is one of the couple in kom faek in old version so it still relevant with this lakorn topic. please give more info about this lakorn:thumbup: