[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm still deep inside don't want kim to be in here but i may sound a selfish fan , as an actress is good for her to do many different genre so she can show her skills but i wished if mk wasn't reunite in this genre , i still have hope they won't be in here

enzek

sarNie Adult
i'm still deep inside don't want kim to be in here but i may sound a selfish fan , as an actress is good for her to do many different genre so she can show her skills but i wished if mk wasn't reunite in this genre , i still have hope they won't be in here
why? i hope she pair with other actor but oh well there's nothing could i do if mark gonna acts here

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's not because of mark i want mk to reunite in a better plot with drama/romance genre i want to see them in heavy drama with a lot of intense romance , that's why i' m hoping they won't be cast together here :p

btw if alex rendell is really confirmed in here this will be a reunite for him and kim int the same work after RP and miracle of love , wonder who the other female will be

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
no, what @"peace" mean don't bring other couple that doesn't relate or involve with this lakorn.

cheer & cee ciwat is one of the couple in kom faek in old version so it still relevant with this lakorn topic. please give more info about this lakorn:thumbup:
Ooh ok.... Well from what I remember lol the p'ek and n'ek story line wasn't so strong they n'ek was to soft and weak so I was into more of the second couple better... She was killed on their wedding day and there was a second part to this lakorn... I think I will rewatch the movie to remember lol... Strongly I don't want them to be in this drama cuz I fell the story line doesn't fit them well somehow....

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
So now they have Kim, Mark, Alex, Kao and Eye..... Who is that other guy??? Anyway i'm just waiting for confirmation....

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
hahaha that pretty high from you i thought you will give me a 80% then we can say we only waiting the official confirmation with the fitting date too :D
I just quickly watch the old version It was good and has a bad ending.
nek was pregnant but got abortion and she died on her wedding day at last ep..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I just quickly watch the old version It was good and has a bad ending.
nek was pregnant but got abortion and she died on her wedding day at last ep..
i feel depressed now ommmyyyy :confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::(:(:(:( why mk have to reunite on this why :crybaby2::crybaby2:

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
i feel depressed now ommmyyyy :confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::(:(:(:( why mk have to reunite on this why :crybaby2::crybaby2:
I think they will change it to a happy ending
It was b/c the old version has 3 trilogy,in the 2nd one they made nek is the twin sister fallin love with pek.according wiki Nok's company only got the copy right of 1st one,2nd one still owned by CH7

somehow I want a sad ending,it may turn out like a tvb hongkong series with action/lovelines/sad ending

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this story looks complicated and so packaged i don't know what to feel about it probably won't expect anything until i see what will happen , thank you for all the info
I think they will change it to a happy ending
It was b/c the old version has 3 trilogy,in the 2nd one they made nek is the twin sister fallin love with pek.according wiki Nok's company only got the copy right of 1st one,2nd one still owned by CH7

somehow I want a sad ending,it may turn out like a tvb hongkong series with action/lovelines/sad ending

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
this story looks complicated and so packaged i don't know what to feel about it probably won't expect anything until i see what will happen , thank you for all the info
I rewatched again actually nek died on the first ep of part 2.The ending of part1 pek and nek were happy and nek was pregnant again

I think nok may change a lot since the old version was more focus on cee and cheer,even por looks not that important lol he didn't get that much scenes like cee.To me,cee and cheer were more like pek nek,the 2nd part was the one more focus on Por & Noon

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wait a minute i'm confused :nut: can you please endure me a little, so this lakorns actually has 2 parts , and the production will only do a remake of one of this parts witch is the second part? is that what you mean

I rewatched again actually nek died on the first ep of part 2.The ending of part1 pek and nek were happy and nek was pregnant again

I think nok may change a lot since the old version was more focus on cee and cheer,even por looks not that important lol he didn't get that much scenes like cee.To me,cee and cheer were more like pek nek,the 2nd part was the one more focus on Por & Noon

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
wait a minute i'm confused :nut: can you please endure me a little, so this lakorns actually has 2 parts , and the production will only do a remake of one of this parts witch is the second part? is that what you mean
there were 3 parts lol
nok just said he will remake kom feuk but didn't mentioned which part
it was someone on wiki update nok going to remake part 1
ch7 going to remake part2
but I think we have to wait nok's interview
wish nok can combine part1&part2
the nek in part1 is a soft weak role,but the twin sister in part 2 is a kick ass