[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oooooo i seee thank you for clarification , again please let me do a little cry why they have to reunite on this arrrghhh it will take me a while to digest this :facepalm::facepalm:

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
oooooo i seee thank you for clarification , again please let me do a little cry why they have to reunite on this arrrghhh it will take me a while to digest this :facepalm::facepalm:
ummm I don't mind they can reunite in a action,they always cast MK in romantic comedy at least this time looks different
thai lakorn is for thai people lol and they like action its always have action lakorn on the top rating of both ch3 and ch7
I want MK can have a heave drama slap/kiss someday maybe in future
as a important koojin pair of ch3,ch3 pair them every 2-3years for market is reasonable to me

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
well that's the only good thing in whole this that for their career is good they are pairing in a different genre but as an eager selfish fan i want romance scenes from my favorite couple well as you said seems we have to wait years to see mk in a heavy romance drama with married plot maybe too :p , for now i will try to see how this lakorn will be what the story will be like and will it be a miss or a hit

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
the old version has love scenes and kisses,MK never ever got a love scene on bed before lol wish nok will keep all love scenes
MK lakorn are always like disney teen drama with cute scenes and a lot supporting roles :facepalm:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that's why i was disappointed they are in this lakorn genre with sooo many support charcater who seems all important with this production doesn't this production concentrate on action more than romance and i was hoping MK will be in a exciting romance plot since they didn't have that kind of story before it was cute int heir age before but now they growing up and i think they are ready for some heavy mature plot

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I just want to clarify something because I'm a fan of this Kom Faek (part 1) and Rook Kard (part 2). There are only two part not three. The first one was really good, but like @momotea said it focus mainly on 2nd Lead couples. The ending of part 1, the pra'ek and nang' ek have a happy ending. They lost their unborn child, but I don't think nang'ek pregnant again. The nang'ek is not weak, but there was no action scene of nang'ek. The second lead nang'ek will have some action scene. The second part was a mess. If I'm not wrong the nang'ek died in episode 2 or 3, and her twin sister take control after that.
I wonder who will be the main bad guy, I hope they pick the good one because in the old version Kelly did a wonderful job.
That's what I remember, if I said something wrong please excuse me @momotea

Last edited:

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
they cast Got Jirayu as the bad guy
I remember they have part3 but changed all cast
anyway Thank you for your clarify @MomRamy
I thought they were going to have another baby because they fondled nek's belly in the ending maybe I got it in a wrong way lol
I like part2 I found its more fun to watch and part2 also has a decent rate
nek in part1 is so in love with pek but they didn't clearly tell how they fallin love all story just start after pek get out of jail

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
the old version has love scenes and kisses,MK never ever got a love scene on bed before lol wish nok will keep all love scenes
MK lakorn are always like disney teen drama with cute scenes and a lot supporting roles :facepalm:
This comment is GOLD, especially the bolded part :lol: Reason why I no longer get excited to see them together in a lakorn. The storyline sounds like a mess I hope this remake will turn out better. So Kim's character is not going to be involved in any of the action scenes, huh? Well that's a bummer :(

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@momotea I think they want to make part3, but it turn out impossible. If they cast different pra-nang, do you have the link? Because in asianfuse said that it only has 2 parts.

enzek

sarNie Adult
This comment is GOLD, especially the bolded part :lol: Reason why I no longer get excited to see them together in a lakorn. The storyline sounds like a mess I hope this remake will turn out better. So Kim's character is not going to be involved in any of the action scenes, huh? Well that's a bummer :(
some people who watch it said that the n'ek character is weak. hope they change it in this remake. or at least please don't add stupidity in her character here.
weak + stupid + wishy washy = having loss hair problem when i'm watching it:(:facepalm::BangHead::crybaby2:

enzek

sarNie Adult
mark & kim had act as married couple before in ton ruk rim rua. but yeah it rom com & their relationship are also platonic there.

hope they keep the love scene & kiss scene in this remake too. i think it won't have any problem since it kim & mark. but all nok's lakorn that i watch so far give importance more to the action scenes. not that his lakorn don't have any romance scenes but if you watch his lakorn you will understand LOL

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Wish they would reunite in a different lakorn rather than this one... wish that it could of been fai luang.... Hopefully dis one turns out good:(:(:(

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
looking at the synopsis it doesnt look interesting..:drooling:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@doojhyo Its not that bad if you watch the entire Lakorn, I actually not a person who like action Lakorn, but turn out I like this one a lot.

mahnkey129

Kluen Cheevit
I thought they were going to have another baby because they fondled nek's belly in the ending maybe I got it in a wrong way lol
nek in part1 is so in love with pek but they didn't clearly tell how they fallin love all story just start after pek get out of jail
They should had cast Got Jirayu as Cee role, but Kelly role is find i guess.

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
I went and rewatch the lakorn and p'ek and n'ek had a willing seen so hopefully they will keep this part in the new version.....:aaaaa::naughty2::pancarta::pancarta:

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
there's 2 times of willing and they have some sweet and cute moment
Good if there more hopefully we get to see the 2 willing in this new version....it's weird how I feel like this lakorn was not to long ago but yet a could barely remember the p'ek and n'ek parts. I was just to focus on plerng and kapao plots lol.