[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
what you mean "mark get ordained?" for what? sorry i don't understand:confused:

i hope they will make Kim character stronger in this version since some people said n'ek character is weak in old version.
From my understanding, it means Mark will live a life of a monk temporarily (not mandatory for all Thai males if I'm not mistaken) and then go back to his showbiz life afterwards :) Nadech and Om got ordained for a few days and then returned to their profession. :)

Anyways... an MK reunion in an action lakorn? Can't wait! :D It would be refreshing for MK couple since they usually do romantic-comedy together.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
we seriously need some kind thai fans who can translate for us , i know it's about this lakorn but not sure what it said
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIjXHnSgPwp/?taken-by=mkpantip
a friend tried to help me in this thank you do much to her, and i'm happy the filming wil start soon

"Producee P'Nok talk about kom faek..
He mention that they already confirm the person acting as Saen Rachatsri which is Got Jirayu. His team ispreparing for work and will send every acto/actress to learn martial arts. There will be very experienced teacherAnnt Matamil who wil baed on thai new style of boxing to design the fighting movement for the lakorm. Very soon,the lakorn will start filming."

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
From my understanding, it means Mark will live a life of a monk temporarily (not mandatory for all Thai males if I'm not mistaken) and then go back to his showbiz life afterwards :) Nadech and Om got ordained for a few days and then returned to their profession. :)

Anyways... an MK reunion in an action lakorn? Can't wait! :D It would be refreshing for MK couple since they usually do romantic-comedy together.

can u explain what this is about thai male live as a monk temporarily...why they need to do that???? is that their culture or what???

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Tried using the translator I think it says they will film between 2016-2017???
And I wonder what's the connection of the fast and the furious movie to the post???
thank you that's why i'm asking too seems they will concentrate a lot on the action part arggh i need to calmly wait to see what they will be alike in the fitting and what will the producer say about it

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think the fitting will be early morning cause mark has an event at 6 pm thai time so i hope when i wake up tomorrow i will have bunch of photos waiting for me to look forwards :D :aaaaa::aaaaa:
i'm gonna repeat please people share photo much much haha yeah i'm trying to make some influence from distance :lol: