[Ch3] Kon Ruk Strawberry (Citizen Ken)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Ken needs to stop recycling his nang'eks..... but other than that, this lakorn looks like it's gonna be interesting.

It would've been awesome if Kim was the nang'ek in here because they never paired up before, and also Kim looks mature enough for Ken. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Chompoo have a weird wardore in but a sexy one in SSP lol why cant Chompoo be sexy like tat lol anyways hope they dont ruin this lakorn like RKTF

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ken's hair is hideous! Haha. Not like those tight pants either. It's like Jai Rao all over again.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Joy is also in here??? Wonder y I miss her in da 1st place until now lol! Chompoo have a funny wardrobe but looking forward to this Lakorn because she never disappoint only da production lol please Citizen Ken, please improve....if good feeling could than u could as will!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Joy is also in here??? Wonder y I miss her in da 1st place until now lol! Chompoo have a funny wardrobe but looking forward to this Lakorn because she never disappoint only da production lol please Citizen Ken, please improve....if good feeling could than u could as will!!!

Is she the nang'rai?