[Ch3] Kularb Fai (D One TV)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Lynlee_love said:
Well it ends next week, so no point in giving up now. Yeah, thats the one thing that doesn't really make sense to me, her parents would have spent more time raising the two middle ones then the little one, so they shouldn't have turned out like that, unless they were both adopted when they were like 10 or so??

Well I guess if they hit her third eye, and that the all powerful eye then it could make sense?? The only reason why I liked her fainting all the time was cause T would always be there to catch her. 

Ooooh slap/kiss would be good!! This lakorn and the last one they did together was totally fantasy focussed, a modern, normal lakorn would be good, preferably something to do with them stranded on an island??? 

Oh, ending next week? I guess I'll stick onto it until the end ^^ Yeah, maybe they were adopted ... I'm still a bit confused though.
I know right, I loved how T would always catch her. Awwe C: Oh goshh! Stranded on an island! That would be perfect!!~

simplysweet

Simplysweet
SIGH....it ends next week and STILLLLLLLLLL no good scenes of p'T and Sai! :facepalm:  How did I know Nim was going to pull something like that and make T take responsibility for her...This lakorn is giving me a headache, good thing it ends next week! LOL. I feel like so many episodes were wasted..they could have Suda and Sai helped each other out a little after Thep was killed already.

Hopefully Sarah will get more lakorn as Nang'ek, she's gorgeous! I would LOVE to see Sarah and Art in a slap and kiss lakorn! :kiss3:  They make a really good pairing. A revenge plot would be nice. hehe.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
SimPly_sWeEt said:
SIGH....it ends next week and STILLLLLLLLLL no good scenes of p'T and Sai! :facepalm:  How did I know Nim was going to pull something like that and make T take responsibility for her...This lakorn is giving me a headache, good thing it ends next week! LOL. I feel like so many episodes were wasted..they could have Suda and Sai helped each other out a little after Thep was killed already.

Hopefully Sarah will get more lakorn as Nang'ek, she's gorgeous! I would LOVE to see Sarah and Art in a slap and kiss lakorn! :kiss3:  They make a really good pairing. A revenge plot would be nice. hehe.

I know right, we need more scenes! I'm a little behind but I've been watching the previews and oh nooo, Nim is so .. ergg!!! Agreed, Sara's so gorgeous! A revenge plot & slap/kiss? That would be a perfect combo :D