[Ch3] Kularb Fai (D One TV)

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad that these two have paired up again...I loved them together in MDS.
Maybe they will become Koo Kwan??? cause if they are doing another lakorn together so soon after the ending of the last one, I think it means that channel 3 likes them as a couple.
Probably gonna get a lot of hate for this comment, but, after watching them together in MDS I reckon that Art and Sara are more suitable than Art and Namfon, cause going from that picture, they look pretty sexy/hot together.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
SCREAMMMSSSS!!!!!!!

I never thought that I will get to see these two reunite again after MDS...even though it was quite obvious that they will since so many people adores these two together but OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
I'm excited to see these two play action together. I always see my boy Art play action....Hmm. lol Anyways, whatever. I'm so happy that they're gonna have another lakorn together. Please let it be prime time and not an evening lakorn. Wait...I take that back. I don't care if it's a evening lakorn. At least i'll get to see it 4 days or so a week instead of two...or three, weekend. lol
I can't wait to see more pictures. It looks intense and good! Thanks :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kularb Fai represent the nang'ek 'Sara Leggs' she's probably revenging and kick butt :gungirl:

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
They are just too cute, what else i can say!!!
So she is having power here too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
from the fitting P'Nott Worarit in here playing a villain and Khem Rujira

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
yayyy! I didn't expect for them to pair up again so soon but this is great news! My wish has been fulfilled to see Sara as n'ek again so I'm definitely following up with this one.

Fanz

sarNie Egg
Yay!!!! So it's basically gonna be an action drama?? Can't wait.
I've never heard of D One TV, what have they been involved in???
Maybe D One Tv might be a new Production.
i haven't watch this lakorn but anyway it's the same prduction that made Kularb fai

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks for sharing! I'm more excited now knowing that they've already started filming. More Handsome Art and gorgeous Sara to see onscreen! Lol Another lakorn of theirs with awesome wardrobes...at least I hope so. lol