[Ch3] Kularb Fai (D One TV)

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Okay...I'm not sure if I've asked this before, but um...what's the storyline??? Haha. I've been following this thread closely since I knew of its existence, but have no idea what the story line is. Haha.

According to Art & Sara interviewed they mention that this lakorn will have a lot of action and storyline pretty much focus on illegal drug, also Sara character will have an special ability where she can open an third eye. I am not much a fan of scientific action lakorn, but i will watch for Act and Sara.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
imomo said:
According to Act & Sara interviewed they mention that this lakorn will have a lot of action and storyline pretty much focus on illegal drug, also Sara character will have an special ability where she can open an third eye. I am not much a fan of scientific action lakorn, but i will watch for Act and Sara.

Awe man. SCIFI??? I'm not that big of a fan of scifi let alone action, but I'm watching it for Art. HEHE.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Scifi? Hmm. I'll just suck it up. I've learn to appreciate Action lakorns these past year. 555 Well, it kind of depends in some way. lol Regardless, I am excited to see this lakorn. Too bad it's not a prime time lakorn but even if it's an evening lakorn, I'm still happy and excited to see these two either way. :) 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
imomo said:
what is the different between prime time lakorn and evening time lakorn?
primetime usually been played by the famous daras and A-list and evening is the other way around

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks you for clarify. This clip said that this lakorn will be Art and Sara first lakorn to air after news.
( Does that mean prime time or evening time?)
http://youtu.be/K9Qa9NwNW1o

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Sara is really pretty, not too fond of Art, ut why must only the really good and famous actors actress get primetime?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Bieluvr said:
Sara is really pretty, not too fond of Art, ut why must only the really good and famous actors actress get primetime?

I'm not that much of a pro, but from my understanding a primetime lakorn airs during the busiest hours of the day, meaning most people are at home watching television; hence the word "primetime." It's not always famous actors/actresses that gets a primetime lakorn, but to answer your question, the reason why majority of famous actors/actresses gets a primetime lakorn is because, well they are well known and they are prone to draw in more ratings, making the lakorn more successful. That's just what I think. Haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i was reading @pantip abit they had a list of airing slot and this lakorn is listed the Friday-Weekend primetime 

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
i was reading @pantip abit they had a list of airing slot and this lakorn is listed the Friday-Weekend primetime 

Awesome news. Thank you ma ma ka. I will definitely watch this series.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
On air soon!!!!

Here's the link to read the story line in Thai at Manager. :)

http://www.manager.co.th/Drama/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9560000078646

I saw this are Ch3's Drama's FB.

"ผังละครพุธ-พฤหัส ล่าสุดเปลี่ยนจากดาวเกี้ยวเดือนเป็นกุหลาบไฟแล้วนะคะ เนื่องจากกุหลาบไฟปิดกล้องไปแล้ว จึงสามารถพร้อมออนแอร์ได้เลยค่ะ เริ่ม 24 ก.ค. นี้นะคะ"

Does this mean this lakorn is airing on the 24th of July? 

Cr: Ch3's Drama's FB

roselovesice

Friday-Sunday? And a primetime lakorn too?! HECK. This is AWESOME! :D
I can't wait to watch it! Hopefully it airs soon! I miss Art and Sara!! <3

Thanks for the news na! :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
roselovesice said:
Friday-Sunday? And a primetime lakorn too?! HECK. This is AWESOME! :D
I can't wait to watch it! Hopefully it airs soon! I miss Art and Sara!! <3

Thanks for the news na! :D
its Wednesday-Thursday slot 24th July 2013 replacing Fah Krajang Dao Boy/Matt 3 Tv Scene Series

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
On air soon!!!!

Here's the link to read the story line in Thai at Manager. :)

http://www.manager.co.th/Drama/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9560000078646

I saw this are Ch3's Drama's FB.

"ผังละครพุธ-พฤหัส ล่าสุดเปลี่ยนจากดาวเกี้ยวเดือนเป็นกุหลาบไฟแล้วนะคะ เนื่องจากกุหลาบไฟปิดกล้องไปแล้ว จึงสามารถพร้อมออนแอร์ได้เลยค่ะ เริ่ม 24 ก.ค. นี้นะคะ"

Does this mean this lakorn is airing on the 24th of July? 

Cr: Ch3's Drama's FB
airing 24th July Wednesday-Thursday after Boy/Matt

roselovesice

Alice said:
its Wednesday-Thursday slot 24th July 2013 replacing Fah Krajang Dao Boy/Matt 3 Tv Scene Series
Haha I should check my days beforehand. lol Wednesday-Thursday sounds good. :) Thanks.