[Ch3] Kularb Fai (D One TV)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
The teaser is okay. Maybe there will be more scenes of Art/Sara in Teaser 2. :D

I'm actually surprise this is going to be a prime time lakorn.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm dishearten about the teaser. Hopefully that the second teaser has more of Sara and Art. :) 
I'm not a big fan when it comes to supernatural lakorns/movies but hopefully they'll have a ton of sweet scenes together to make up for it. 555

Here's the sub version:
Credit: teasingonly

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I don't exactly know how I feel about this lakorn so far. I think it's good but at the same time not so good. It's not that the plot is bad or anything but it's the editing. Also, it's quite choppy. Other than that, i'm enjoying Sara and Art. Gosh they look great together. 555 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
today episode is so good next episode Sara will start revenging on those that hurt her brother/sister 
damn Khem Rujira she's hot 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Um. I have mixed feelings. I think Sara is a good actress, but I still can't see her as the nang'ek. That's just me. I'm not really drawn into this lakorn by the action sequences either, and um...idk...I just don't feel it. However, I was delighted to see Nott.  :yes:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm really loving this lakorn so far. The first episode was really good, great pace & I'm already loving Art and Sara.
They're such an awesome couple, can't wait for more~