[CH3] Lai Kinnaree (Act Art): Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Hi guys im curious, who's gonna be the male lead? Is Tik confirm? the last time i watched him in lakorn was when i was 10/11 years old. I watched him in soda and ice tea and that princess lakorn forgot the tittle. That was like 12-13 years ago lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Was browsing on actart and broadcast Thai igs, they have very interesting Lakorn coming up!!!!!!!

I wonder who’s really going to be in here???? I don’t think Tik j will work. Yaya is also doing nakee2, will Act Art cast her back to back??

Any idea on the storyline?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm guessing P'Off is probably gonna choose between doing this or the one with Bella and Alek. He's probably most likely going to wait for Tik to finish his two lakorns with Mew and Kim like he waited for Mark to finish KC and BA.

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
I'm guessing P'Off is probably gonna choose between doing this or the one with Bella and Alek. He's probably most likely going to wait for Tik to finish his two lakorns with Mew and Kim like he waited for Mark to finish KC and BA.
Darn I hope that is not the case I really don’t want Tik in this one with YAya..

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Darn I hope that is not the case I really don’t want Tik in this one with YAya..
It's okay let P'Off wait for Tik to finish because anything could happen during those times. Maybe after his second child he might want to be with the kids more and pass on this lakorn. P.S - I rather it's not Tik too, but we'll just have to wait and see.

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
I’m still crossing my finger Tik pull himself out of this one....

I’m just not into tik and Yaya together soooo odd!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I went back and watched Tik and Mai's lakorn. Tik was so bland and I didn't think he have any chemistry with Mai. He is not Tik of the past. His passion in acting isn't quite there any more. But even with that he still has say so in whom he wants to act with. If he asked for a specific nang'ek he wants to play opposite off he tend to get his wish.

P

PrincessKarina

Tik was a big hit during his prime. Unless he himself pull out of this possible role he will be starring with Yaya. I think Tik is aging gracefully as one of the top Thai actor/veteran! He gets what he wants! :p

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Tik was a big hit during his prime. Unless he himself pull out of this possible role he will be starring with Yaya. I think Tik is aging gracefully as one of the top Thai actor/veteran! He gets what he wants! :p
Nope, Tik is confirmed girl. Off said it somewhere and Tik mentioned his Lakorn cue in an interview earlier.. after the one with Mew, kim then it’s Yaya’s turn with him LOL but I think this one will be really delayed cuz I don’t believe it will start production til late late 2018 or even early 2019. Yaya might as well star in another Lakorn besides the one with Jma.

P

PrincessKarina

Nope, Tik is confirmed girl. Off said it somewhere and Tik mentioned his Lakorn cue in an interview earlier.. after the one with Mew, kim then it’s Yaya’s turn with him LOL but I think this one will be really delayed cuz I don’t believe it will start production til late late 2018 or even early 2019. Yaya might as well star in another Lakorn besides the one with Jma.
Oh geez. Lol. Well I’m not sure to say who’s fortunate? Tik or Yaya? But then Tik has been around much longer!

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Oh geez. Lol. Well I’m not sure to say who’s fortunate? Tik or Yaya? But then Tik has been around much longer!
I would say Tik lol. Yaya is the most popular actress of her generation and Tik is I don't know he's old and his acting skill is not that good either. So yeah he's lucky to be paired with Yaya in a sense that people will pay attention to him even tho he already passed his prime

Ughh can't they change the pra ek?I really want yaya to act alongside Nine. He's hot lol

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Liked him during his prime, but if Aum is playing dad, uncle, etc. then Tik should be in the same category :). If it's true that he's pair up with whoever he requested for then I am thinking this is just him getting another notch on his belt of all the nang'eks he has paired with. It reminds me of the time he commented about Ann T. ( in their talkshow for YLC) that if he doesn't play the pra'ek in that lakorn then he'll never have another opportunity to star with her. I say replace Yaya or replace Tik, but not them together.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well he had good choices back in the days. At least ok by me. Haha. I watched all his lakorns and enjoyed them all. I also liked that he had a new girl each lakorn with an exception to Aom.
Nowadays. . . except for Mew I don't know what he's thinking. Haha.

P

PrincessKarina

Yes I agree Tik’s prime is over. He was handsome! He still is just a much older handsome! He should definitely play daddy roles now. He’ll be a great and good looking dad to a beautiful n’ek or p’ek! Lol! Praise to our veteran Tik! Hopefully Ann T will return and play mommy roles along Tik or Ken T! Lol

mollyb

sarNie Egg
Liked him during his prime, but if Aum is playing dad, uncle, etc. then Tik should be in the same category :). If it's true that he's pair up with whoever he requested for then I am thinking this is just him getting another notch on his belt of all the nang'eks he has paired with. It reminds me of the time he commented about Ann T. ( in their talkshow for YLC) that if he doesn't play the pra'ek in that lakorn then he'll never have another opportunity to star with her. I say replace Yaya or replace Tik, but not them together.
I say replace tik. I love tik but daddy role suits him better.