[CH3] Lai Kinnaree (Act Art): Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
They're HERE

http://instagr.am/p/B2jspKpHaK7/
She's playing Pudsorn's mom... Oh Anuchyd is Yaya's dad, Mor Mod but in his younger years.

http://instagr.am/p/B2jqAEsgPUg/
Mint is actually playing Luang In's dead wife... so it's interesting to see that coz she's only mentioned in the book but has no scenes. So it makes me wonder if this lakorn will have lots of flashbacks or start before the murder. I thought she was playing Luk Jan, Pudsorn's cousin... but in this pic it depicts Pudsorn's jealousy which doesn't exist in this scenario... she's not jealous of his dead wife but was jealous when she thought Luk Jan and Luang In were an item....so I don't know what' going on here lol

http://instagr.am/p/B2jYowThaVV/

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I was really worried when Poo said they were using a new camera for the fitting but the fitting pictures and the trailer came out a lot better than I expected! The majority of the cast really suit their role but damnnnn, the male cast is on point :love: NY look really good and the fitting made me even more convinced that they are perfect for their roles; I can't believe it took so long for them to get a period lakorn! Like m3lhouse already mentioned, the camera they used is the one used for Avatar and it's one of the only 3 cameras of its kind in Thailand, so I really hope they've gotten help/info on how to use it; if Act Art can use the camera to their advantage and nail the script, LK could turn out really good. I hope they don't plan to drag the Luang In and Duangjan scenes too much or add more than necessary unless they plan on giving us a minimum of 16 episodes...

A few more fitting pics:
http://instagr.am/p/B2oUw_Sg6ge/
http://instagr.am/p/B2qKzlSAUXU/
http://instagr.am/p/B2qe1ktA1g2/
Some more pics from the blessing ceremony cuz NY's visuals is insane :love::love:

Cr aorummrumm

Cr Kae

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
What the fuc%#@ng heck is up with Ch3 STILL holding the flag up so high for NY??!!!! Leh Lub Salub, TCP, Nakee2 all failed!!!
Such imbecile people!!! :mad::BangHead:
I think you should wake up to the reality that the golden couple of Thailand is Nadech and Yaya, it’s not Mark and Yaya...you must not be from Thailand if you don’t know that, . Most people knows that this so called MY chemistry inspite of good acting is largely because of the story, and the characters they played, if Nadech played in KC he would have won many awards for that role, just like in GRGR and The chemistry would be far superior. How many awards did Mark win again for KC? Exactly...for pairings, I don’t know how many awards MY got as couple. But NY had won numerous awards as a couple throughout the years. :)Fans can only reques. If it’s not granted then maybe no one is interested to make it, It could be the producers or the actors/actress themselves. Of course Fans can go around cursing like you becsuse you want to force them to pair Yaya and Mark. You don’t like to see Nadech and Yaya together because you’re jealous. Then you become so desperate you take it on Nadech.. Don’t deny it I saw what you said about Nadech in the other site, If you are really fair yaya is the one involved in the MY pair not Nadech. She would be the one to have a say if she’s offered anything, So don’t involve Nadech. Nadech is more famous and richer than Mark in thailand, Nadech doesn’t need anyone to help his career, He is making more than other actors in modeling as presenter and acting, etc, including Mark. , LoL. Until Mark makes more than Nadech in awards, money and fame you really should stop accusing him of desperation haha, Because if you call Nadech desperate being one of the highest paid in thailand and the most awarded actor in the history of Thailand, that would make Mark far below the level of desperation Im not even sure what it’s called,,::risas3:Also, Nadech and Yaya , just in case you don’t know or out of touch with reality, they’re together in real life. So yes they might naturally prefer to work with each other. Ask yaya to pick between Nadech and Mark and see who’ll she choose? Prepare to be disappointed.:risas3:

Nakee 2 was successful and has the highest grossing first day opening ever in Thailand. . When yaya goes to events how many MY signs do you see? :risas3: They almost all yaya and NY..when yaya went to the Philippines she even noticed many NY signs. if there are any then she either blatantly ignored the MY signs...or there are really aren’t any present...lol

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I think you should wake up to the reality that the golden couple of Thailand is Nadech and Yaya, it’s not Mark and Yaya...you must not be from Thailand if you don’t know that, . Most people knows that this so called MY chemistry inspite of good acting is largely because of the story, and the characters they played, if Nadech played in KC he would have won many awards for that role, just like in GRGR and The chemistry would be far superior. How many awards did Mark win again for KC? Exactly...for pairings, I don’t know how many awards MY got as couple. But NY had won numerous awards as a couple throughout the years. :)Fans can only reques. If it’s not granted then maybe no one is interested to make it, It could be the producers or the actors/actress themselves. Of course Fans can go around cursing like you becsuse you want to force them to pair Yaya and Mark. You don’t like to see Nadech and Yaya together because you’re jealous. Then you become so desperate you take it on Nadech.. Don’t deny it I saw what you said about Nadech in the other site, If you are really fair yaya is the one involved in the MY pair not Nadech. She would be the one to have a say if she’s offered anything, So don’t involve Nadech. Nadech is more famous and richer than Mark in thailand, Nadech doesn’t need anyone to help his career, He is making more than other actors in modeling as presenter and acting, etc, including Mark. , LoL. Until Mark makes more than Nadech in awards, money and fame you really should stop accusing him of desperation haha, Because if you call Nadech desperate being one of the highest paid in thailand and the most awarded actor in the history of Thailand, that would make Mark far below the level of desperation Im not even sure what it’s called,,::risas3:Also, Nadech and Yaya , just in case you don’t know or out of touch with reality, they’re together in real life. So yes they might naturally prefer to work with each other. Ask yaya to pick between Nadech and Mark and see who’ll she choose? Prepare to be disappointed.:risas3:

Nakee 2 was successful and has the highest grossing first day opening ever in Thailand. . When yaya goes to events how many MY signs do you see? :risas3: They almost all yaya and NY..when yaya went to the Philippines she even noticed many NY signs. if there are any then she either blatantly ignored the MY signs...or there are really aren’t any present...lol
Btw u should also tell her that if na isn’t as popular as mark Why all of na drama r being in the process of getting air play across asia and hopefully on Netflix lol

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Let me correct myself .. lol hopefully we can also see it on Netflix lol . Mark has a movie coming out , maybe she should go and watch that instead of waiting for my pairing lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Day 1

http://instagr.am/p/B33U1m3nL8P/
http://instagr.am/p/B32__dJDNuv/
This better be a long shoot lol I'm expecting it to air 2021 coz it should take about a year to shoot a period lakorn plus it's about the standard these days... we do not want a rush job. Which Act Art isn't really about but it's desperate times for ch3 lol A whole year with out a Nadech or Yaya lakorn is bad for business. So if they force Act Art to work fast so they can air it next year is understandable but can be detrimental to the lakorn itself lol Don't do it ahhahahah wait for 2021 please! I can wait ahhahahaha

Yaya learning Thai medicine methods the other day.

http://instagr.am/p/B31FY8nDS07/
http://instagr.am/p/B31cuO7DZ8O/
Nadech asking which beard they want. So he's going natural in here for sure. Looks like they want the 6 o'clock shadow but the thicker goatee look is actually more accurate according to the book. Nadech is very excited about this role hahahahha he read the entire novel which he never does for his lakorns.

http://instagr.am/p/B31mJasjkIN/

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Damn Act Art is ruthless lol They recast a couple of characters at the twelfth hour lol.

The roles they recast is Jeep, Pudsorn's servant who usually shadows her daily and while she's out investigating. Originally the role was given to an unknown newbie but now it's khun Tui which makes sense coz she was at the blessing ceremony while the newbie wasn't.

http://instagr.am/p/B3vubzLppXh/
And they recast Pudsorn's brother Mee to this actor.

http://instagr.am/p/B3eWXqfBEDW/
The recast is actually appropriate if you've read the novel you'd know how on-point or not the casting is. I think, the newbie that was supposed to be Pudsorn's servant looks the part too age wise while the real Jeep is more reliable in acting but looks wise, she is too old. But this isn't a big change, if they want to make her a little older coz I can see this actress play the part of Jeep easily too. The brother was supposed to be played by a newbie Tee who has a little following, they might be pissed about this coz they were really excited and even bought the book to read maybe about 4 scenes that he appeared in ahhahaah but this role isn't much but if you've read the book you can picture exactly who should play this character and it should've been like a Mor Kong type of actor for this. So when they chose this newbie it was little ??? But Act Art tends to give lots of newbies opportunities but this one was sketchy coz the character doesn't have a lot of scenes but when he appears, he has a really distinctive vibe. The actor who played Sila in DJA and even the character Sila is similar to Pudsorn's bro but he's not a good fighter so just by looking at the new actor who will play P' Mee he is a dead ringer for this character lol He has to be chinky looking coz his mom is Chinese and kinda is a clumsy thug. The original guy doesn't even look old enough to be her brother. So this is a good decision on their part.

I wish Act Art would pull Diana out, she's a big miscast. The cast has a lot of strong actors who will most likely nail the role but Diana is sticking out like a sore thumb as far as her current abilities and for the role that she'll play. It's probably one of the top 5 most difficult and significant characters in here. Act Art pulled out leads like Ken P before when they realized it just won't work after they already did a fitting and he's the lead. They even pulled Tik and another actor who they recast to play Luang In before Nadech, an actor that some people here wanted lol, coz again it just wasn't right, they weren't Luang In ahhahahahah So I don't know when or if they'll see it too that Diana is not right for the part. I never pictured Diana as Clara and by the looks of it she's def not still. I mean, she can prove herself in the lakorn itself for sure... but if Act Art recast the minor roles like the slave and Pudsorn's bro, then it means they're looking to cast the characters as accurate as possible at least where they possess the essence of the characters. Age-wise, she's close, supposed to be close or same as Pudsorn. Looks-wise, Clara is half Indian and mon. As far as the nature of her characer, super drama. A lot of violent and crying scenes so I don't think Diana can pull this dramatic character off. I was thinking someone along the lines of Pear even tho this character is played out for her but she can pull it off and Diana will have to play off of the actor who played Janie's sadistic lover in Plerng Boon so imagine Diana playing against him lol She's either gonna have to work a lot to get up to his level or he's gonna make her look real dumb lol

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Damn Act Art is ruthless lol They recast a couple of characters at the twelfth hour lol.

The roles they recast is Jeep, Pudsorn's servant who usually shadows her daily and while she's out investigating. Originally the role was given to an unknown newbie but now it's khun Tui which makes sense coz she was at the blessing ceremony while the newbie wasn't.

The recast is actually appropriate if you've read the novel you'd know how on-point or not the casting is. I think, the newbie that was supposed to be Pudsorn's servant looks the part too age wise while the real Jeep is more reliable in acting but looks wise, she is too old. But this isn't a big change, if they want to make her a little older coz I can see this actress play the part of Jeep easily too. The brother was supposed to be played by a newbie Tee who has a little following, they might be pissed about this coz they were really excited and even bought the book to read maybe about 4 scenes that he appeared in ahhahaah but this role isn't much but if you've read the book you can picture exactly who should play this character and it should've been like a Mor Kong type of actor for this. So when they chose this newbie it was little ??? But Act Art tends to give lots of newbies opportunities but this one was sketchy coz the character doesn't have a lot of scenes but when he appears, he has a really distinctive vibe. The actor who played Sila in DJA and even the character Sila is similar to Pudsorn's bro but he's not a good fighter so just by looking at the new actor who will play P' Mee he is a dead ringer for this character lol He has to be chinky looking coz his mom is Chinese and kinda is a clumsy thug. The original guy doesn't even look old enough to be her brother. So this is a good decision on their part.

I wish Act Art would pull Diana out, she's a big miscast. The cast has a lot of strong actors who will most likely nail the role but Diana is sticking out like a sore thumb as far as her current abilities and for the role that she'll play. It's probably one of the top 5 most difficult and significant characters in here. Act Art pulled out leads like Ken P before when they realized it just won't work after they already did a fitting and he's the lead. They even pulled Tik and another actor who they recast to play Luang In before Nadech, an actor that some people here wanted lol, coz again it just wasn't right, they weren't Luang In ahhahahahah So I don't know when or if they'll see it too that Diana is not right for the part. I never pictured Diana as Clara and by the looks of it she's def not still. I mean, she can prove herself in the lakorn itself for sure... but if Act Art recast the minor roles like the slave and Pudsorn's bro, then it means they're looking to cast the characters as accurate as possible at least where they possess the essence of the characters. Age-wise, she's close, supposed to be close or same as Pudsorn. Looks-wise, Clara is half Indian and mon. As far as the nature of her characer, super drama. A lot of violent and crying scenes so I don't think Diana can pull this dramatic character off. I was thinking someone along the lines of Pear even tho this character is played out for her but she can pull it off and Diana will have to play off of the actor who played Janie's sadistic lover in Plerng Boon so imagine Diana playing against him lol She's either gonna have to work a lot to get up to his level or he's gonna make her look real dumb lol
I agree so much with these two casting for the roles of Pudson's servant and her brother. That other guy was too young looking and when I heard of the description of her bother Mee, I didn't picture the other guy ( sorry don't know his name or interested in knowing lol). I seen some clips of this guy and he's appropriate for the role so I can imagine him in the few scenes he'll have. He'll be good for some comic relief as well as the lady playing Jeep. Here she is in her talkshow talking about Nadech and Yaya. I guess her viewpoints are from what she saw and experienced.

http://instagr.am/p/B3_2msAlLhc/
Summarized translation from above :
She said the two of them are so cute, good manners and good-heart. They look at the world differently (i.e positively). Any difficulties and obstacles in the production set are not disruptive to their happiness. They talked to each other and they talked to everyone. She said no wonder they are loved by people throughout.

I haven't watch Diana as nang'ek cause she's very bland to me and don't know if she can protray this role well. Act Art should reconsider this role for someone else, but she may surprised me lol. Also, here's the list of casts https://pantip.com/topic/39240068 and not certain if it's listed by importance of the role or the by actor/actress, but Diana's character is listed #4 after #1 Nadech and #2 Yaya then the lady who play Jao Jom Kinnaree at #3. Heck, her role is more importance than New's Lord Robert.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I agree so much with these two casting for the roles of Pudson's servant and her brother. That other guy was too young looking and when I heard of the description of her bother Mee, I didn't picture the other guy ( sorry don't know his name or interested in knowing lol). I seen some clips of this guy and he's appropriate for the role so I can imagine him in the few scenes he'll have. He'll be good for some comic relief as well as the lady playing Jeep. Here she is in her talkshow talking about Nadech and Yaya. I guess her viewpoints are from what she saw and experienced.

http://instagr.am/p/B3_2msAlLhc/
Summarized translation from above :
She said the two of them are so cute, good manners and good-heart. They look at the world differently (i.e positively). Any difficulties and obstacles in the production set are not disruptive to their happiness. They talked to each other and they talked to everyone. She said no wonder they are loved by people throughout.

I haven't watch Diana as nang'ek cause she's very bland to me and don't know if she can protray this role well. Act Art should reconsider this role for someone else, but she may surprised me lol. Also, here's the list of casts https://pantip.com/topic/39240068 and not certain if it's listed by importance of the role or the by actor/actress, but Diana's character is listed #4 after #1 Nadech and #2 Yaya then the lady who play Jao Jom Kinnaree at #3. Heck, her role is more importance than New's Lord Robert.
By the order of the list, I believe it's by importance coz it's pretty accurate as far as what actually happens in the plot and level of appearance of the characters lol I'll break down the importance of the characters according to the novel while the lakorn can and hopefully is different coz I was not about the novel lol Luang In and Pudsorn, they aren't true leads. If I had to compare this novel, it's similar to LLSR and LR where they basically have leads who prop the supporting cast which is bullshit I don't want to see NY waste their talents while supporting cast shine :rolleyes: This is a horrible epidemic in Thai lakorns nowadays. So many lakorns have storylines where the supporting cast gets meatier plots... what's going on here? lol In Likit Ruk, the majority of the peak scenes went to Princess Kate and Alan and same with LLSR it was like NokYoong was lead wtf.... I'm still traumatized from this. If Act Art doesn't change too much from the book, the characters who will have a lot of the spotlight and peak scenes, meaning dramatic or pivotal moments that showcase acting are: Jao Jom Kinaree, Clara, Captain Jean, Ai Jan and there are several other smaller supporting roles that have some interesting plots too that are more developed than the leads lol Ai Jan's mom, Amina, Clara's slave... they all have dramatic stories that will pop in the lakorn. So def, Diana has an opportunity to prove herself here, she is ranked 4th most important lol. Robert, I've mentioned before this role is also wasting New lol He's a better actor for sure than Diana but his character is listed 6th lol But it's accurate his character doesn't do much but he's a gateway for Pudsorn to investigate. He doesn't even have much of a backstory... most of the characters have back stories so lots of flashbacks in here... :nut: The leads are practically narrators in here because their investigation brings out stories... motives from all of the side characters. Not much of the novel is about Luang In or Pudsorn where there was any big revelation or transformation except two things: Luang In accepting that Pudsorn is a legit doctor and their love story but SO UNDERDEVELOPED. These two storylines needs to get played up in the lakorn if Act Art doesn't want to waste NY's time, my time, and also coz the murder mystery is so weak they need to mask it with something lol

It's strange to list Nadech first coz the whole series is supposed to be "Lady Detectives of Ayuttaya" lol So I'm curious if they're just putting Nadech's name first coz he's a male lead or if there's a major change coz this is supposed to be Pudsorn's story lol.... based on the fitting I'm gonna guess that they've beefed up Luang In's role and they might even some epic fighting scenes coz they added a superiror to Luang In which they didn't have in the book I believe and they have outfits when he's in battles which also didn't exist in the book. Which I think it needs coz the book is kinda bland, just lots of interrogations, no action. And NY said in their interview that the storyline is very "mun" which means fun.... so I think it's going to come from adding more action. I actually enjoy Luang In's scenes more compared to Pudsorn's scenes coz it seems like he usually makes progress with his agenda which is to catch Ai Jan. Nadech said in his interview that he lost weight coz has to look sickly coz Luang In wasn't doing great after the death of his wife, which is also added in the lakorn version. So I know Act Art is going to develop his background story a lot.

I can't stress enough how underwhelming Pudsorn's "investigation" is... if Act Art doesn't change some aspects on how she shows her knowledge in the medical field I don't really think they'll accomplish this idea that Pudsorn's really sharp in regards to what she had to do while she was investigating. I just don't see how interesting it is to compare a stain on skirt to a berry stain ahahahah it's just not that interesting...there was only 1 or 2 times where it was interesting but still low wow factor... I don't even know how complicated they can take the "forensics" part coz it's not like there's a lot of progess in that era. Yaya fits the characteristics of Pudsorn to a T but the storyline doesn't really let her showcase too much or really does justice to the tag that it's a novel about a lady detective wise and daring beyond her time lol. She only had one dramatic scene in here and if I compared it to her scenes in KKSL it's around 2/10 dramatic lol not that challenging lol She's just on the go talking to various people collecting more and more info and giving assumptions... The problem I see with this storyline that's similar to LR and LLSR and why they fail, the storyline isn't about the leads. The storyline is about who is the killer and why... when the leads' dialogue topics consists of talking about other characters in the storyline for like 80% of the time, that's a disaster lol In LR, who did Davin and Alice talk about most... Alan, Kate, Will... they weren't talking about each other or their progress as a couple...that's why when you find a lakorn has underdeveloped lead storylines it's because the structure of it isn't about them. The supporting cast should be talking about the leads, not the other way around. That's why NY in here aren't true leads.. very ensemble heavy type of storyline... again, based off the book only. I feel like I've read that Act Art told the novel's writer that they're changing stuff up just coz they have to... so I hope that Act Art sees how much opportunity this novel has....it's ok but really messy and not as good as I was hoping. If I were Act Art, I would at least focus the first act of the lakorn on Pudsorn's quest to be more accepted as a doctor first to give Yaya an opportunity to shine here and establish why she's actually capable to investigate the murder, then I would slowly get into the murder mystery etc. The book mentions this topic and even has Luang In put her down as unfit to be a doctor early in the book... then later on he calls her house, Dr. Pudsorns' house not what it was formerly called, Dr. Mod's house referring to her dad which shows that Luang In now respects her as a doctor.... the book should've covered this better but no it didn't. It's a nice revelation that would be satifsying to see because it's about Pudsorn but the book doesn't even cover this aspect when they should, it's supposed to be about Pudsorn lol but spoiler alert.......... she didn't even really solve the murder! HAHAHAHAHA seriously, this writer makes it like the novel is about an investigation by an unlikely person yet she still doesn't exactly solve it???? It's like he wanted to write a storyline about a murder mystery around this time period but he didn't know how to develop the story from her perspective. And OMG the reveal, it was like a copout lol too easy! Not exciting what so ever....

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult

http://instagr.am/p/B3vubzLppXh/

http://instagr.am/p/B3eWXqfBEDW/

They better not recast Na! Lol Does his look fit the character?

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
They better not recast Na! Lol Does his look fit the character?
lol please they won't recast Nadech, the best you can get lol All of the recast took place before the blessing ceremony so I think they're done with that. Does Nadech fit the role? Yes. Luang In is tall, manly/chisled looking, dark complexion, has a goatee, chest hair and roughly around 29 years old. Nadech is turning 28 years old this year, he has body hair and can grow a goatee but the company is going with a light 6 0'clock shadow. As far is being dark, Nadech isn't pale and if he goes tanning he can get dark like he did in GRGR. He was sunbathing between scenes. Looks like the production is adding tan make-up for him so if he looks wonky that's on Act Art lol They should just ask Nadech to tan. For height, a lot of haters says he doesn't fit solely coz he's not "tall" but he is 5'9, that's average height today. How tall do people think Thai men were in the 1600s? I don't think this is this the average in that time period. I think people forget about this that people weren't that tall back then. People can go look at pics of Thai people from just 100-200 years ago, which is also still a few hundred years ahead of when the novel takes place, they were not tall lol If Nadech is too short to be Luang In then Yaya is too tall to be Pudsorn lol No way can Pudsorn/ Thai women be as tall as Yaya in the 1600s on average. And she's described as small and delicate. Criticisms technically can go both ways here. So haters better pick a lane... can't just claim they're being rational and accurate to the novel when they're only applying criticisms to Nadech lol Regardless, Nadech isn't short anyway people only compare him to tall halfie leads while they are wearing heels lol They'll be barefoot or wear flats in here, so no issues with height. Plus the height issue only came up when Nadech was cast, no one said shit about Tik lol and he and Nadech are near in height, in fact Tik is shorter than Nadech lol, so you know who the haters were lol And regardless-regardless, the author already approved both of the leads lol If you can read the book, it's easy to picture NY in here, especially with the personality. If anything, Nadech and Yaya's personalities are more accurate to be the leads more than their appearances because their abilities to portray how the essence of how thecharacters will be can only be Nadech and Yaya. But if people still think Nadech isn't right for the role after they had the fitting then you got problems lol

Nadech read the entire book, the only book he finished where his lakorn was based on so here you can see he was trying to interpret the look exactly with the goatee. But the stache should be a little longer is how it's described in the book... But they went with a different look for pure aesthetics. Yaya's hair was gonna be like Bella's in BPSW but Act Art thought it was ugly LOL so they just kept it straight ahahhahahah It could've been why Yaya had bangs around summer but they didn't go with it. Wasted her time Act Art.... This look tho is like a staple for leads in that era so to me I don't think it's good or bad just how the style was for the era which I can accept... lol but I don't mind Act Art doing what they want here lol The only error I've seen so far in regards to Nadech is that he should be buff like he was in LLSR. That's how he is described too in the novel as really brawny and bulky with chess hair... Unless, he'll buff up later coz Nadech did mention that Luang In got sickly after his wife died so this slim look can be temporary.

http://instagr.am/p/B31mJasjkIN/

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Thank god act art kept yaya's hair straight because bella looks ugly with that hairstyle lol . but yaya will somehow looks good regardless because she is blessed with tiny face which suitable for most hairstyle

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good to know! Like you'd mentioned, he may be short compare to the other tall halfie, but in general 5'9 is pretty dang tall for an asian male. From some of the release photos in his period outfit, I thought he looked pretty buff & fit? He has to get bigger than that? They need to hurry up & release some bts. I wanna see them in action.

sherieNY

sarNie Egg
I'm getting confused now with Nadech and Yaya's height. According to wiki Nadech is 5'11 and Yaya stands 5'7 1/2 almost 5'8. And Yaya is no doubt very tall that when she's on 3 to 4 inches heels she's the same height with Nadech in their photos, sometimes she even looks taller than Nadech. And no way Yaya is 5'6 I do think that she really stands almost 5'8" and with that height Nadech must be over than 5'9, I think as the wiki said 5'11", isn't he?

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I'm getting confused now with Nadech and Yaya's height. According to wiki Nadech is 5'11 and Yaya stands 5'7 1/2 almost 5'8. And Yaya is no doubt very tall that when she's on 3 to 4 inches heels she's the same height with Nadech in their photos, sometimes she even looks taller than Nadech. And no way Yaya is 5'6 I do think that she really stands almost 5'8" and with that height Nadech must be over than 5'9, I think as the wiki said 5'11", isn't he?
No way she's 5'6? LOLOLOLOL She said it herself LOL Same with Nadech saying he's 180 cm you can go find interviews when they give their height.... just not in wikipedia lol