Ch3 Lakorn 2013

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
dertaajaf said:
what's that show called? the one that channel 3 has always conducted to show their newest lakorn?

get the teaser from there
cr. verasalon, nune, aum, num,benz, noey,21years' ig

please merge this post if there's someone going to make new thread ^^
Perd Kong Wic3 ja the name just leave as it is cos i name this thread as Ch3 lakorn 2013 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
The wardrobe for this series is so weird! They look like nobody dressing like this. lol Prob not worth watching!
cos the 3 girls is a news reporter 

cecilia

Staff member
I want to watch Margie & Peter's lakorn .. Margie's going to be so funny ...

and of course, Yaya's and p'Um .. Chakrit/Margie .. and the rest follow.

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
lol. how shallow. just because the wardrobe isn't appealing, it should be presumed that it's not worth watching. lmfao. funny. :coverlaf: but to each and their own lol. - - bella looks really pretty minus the hair. looking forward to the pageant scene.

coralista said:
lol. how shallow. just because the wardrobe isn't appealing, it should be presumed that it's not worth watching. lmfao. funny. :coverlaf:

I totally agree with you!  555  I was thinking the exact same thing -- that it's petty and shallow to not watch something based on the "poor" wardrobe -- though the outfits probably aren't the main reason behind not watching, but anywho...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Margie and Peter's looks funny LOL I'm going to keep an eye out for that one!

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
lol the wardrobe is only an excuse but eh, the series doesn't need support from shallow viewers. it's better to have support from those who actually appreciate the talent, the storyline and overall production instead. haters will always find ways to put down those they don't like because of insecurity lol.