[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
These two are really cuteee! I can definitely watch a lakorn staring only yadech 24/7. It would be awesome if they have their own show like margie and pok

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Richard, you were meant to be freaking dead :BangHead:
Lol they switch bodies again :risas3:
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK TO WATCH THE NEXT EPISODE :crybaby2::sad6:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Omfg!!!! The flipping ads
Ch3 b making a shit tonne of money from all them ads they keep squeezing into NY's lakorn alone...T.T

Today's Ep ended so abruptly and how the hell is richard still alive!!! Like he was shot and bleeding like a river in a secluded forest ~_~

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
These two are really cuteee! I can definitely watch a lakorn staring only yadech 24/7. It would be awesome if they have their own show like margie and pok
Ikr but knowing how private and protective of their privacy they r, this is probably the closest thing to us seeing N get on one knee and propose to Y.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Nadech and his seducing eyes. OH MY GOODNESS!!! Nadech and Yaya's chemistry in episode 9 got me fainting. Their chemistry is still as hot and even hotter. Ramin is so seductive.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
@YadechTeamint and all

Be ready for NY excuses and denials they won't admit that big diamond ring.NY will just say it's only in LLSR that engagement really happend not during family dinner having dinner together is normal for them everything is still the same blah blah blah IKR hehehe but still I love NY they just want privacy and want to tease the fan clubs hehehe :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Kian

sarNie Egg
@YadechTeamint and all

Be ready for NY excuses and denials they won't admit that big diamond ring.NY will just say it's only in LLSR that engagement really happend not during family dinner having dinner together is normal for them everything is still the same blah blah blah IKR hehehe but still I love NY they just want privacy and want to tease the fan clubs hehehe :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
I seriously wonder what happens when they actually get married. Are they going to have a secret wedding and tell the press that their relationship is still the same? Or will they actually admit for real? :risas3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I seriously wonder what happens when they actually get married. Are they going to have a secret wedding and tell the press that their relationship is still the same? Or will they actually admit for real? :risas3:
They better not marry in secret, I wanna see Yaya slaying in her Thai traditional wedding gown & Nadech being awestruck when he sees her :worship2:
Not gonna lie, I feel like I may be more excited about this than Yaya or Nadech :p:pancarta:

they will surely announced there is also a possibility that NY will surprise us that they married secretly til yaya got pregnant and will call for press a conference. I guess NY dinner with parents is the 1 we are waiting for ...... their secret engagement but unfortunately base on Nadech's style NY will never admit such very private family affair we need to respect their decision and preference.Let us wait when Nadech will join Sperbund Family to spend his vacation in Norway this is the most reliable clue for us :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
You can actually notice how much Yaya's voice changes from when she was acting as Ramin to when she is acting as Petra; it's really impressive to me :clap::thumbup:
RIGHT?!! I noticed it immediately too.

Before I loved Ramin as Petra & now I love Petra as Petra even more. She was so annoying in the beginning & now I want more of her.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
i know i'll be saying this again in their crown princess lakorn and their next ect but THAT Proposal was Everything!!! i love the whole black/dark background and just solely focusing on the N&Y
Plus the music playing was so GOOD, so soothing and even if i don't understand thai the lyrics sounds so nice :D
just everything about that scene was so heart-melting for me

a second fav scene of mine was the balcony scene, they were so close to each other and i LOVE LOVE the idea of having Y trapped in N's embrace(?) like he was blocking her exit by placing his arms on either side of hers holding onto the rile... it's a classic move and usually i don't think much about it but i just love it when it comes to NY...maybe its the way they look at each other :love: (especially in those photos...their eyes:icon12:)

i hope next week ep isn't mainly them being switched and more of them after marriage with cute family time

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Wow yesterday's rating skyrocket to 4.2! Just when the rating started to pick up, they have to end this I need romance they're o fire . The balcony scene, dining, they're just perfect

Last edited:

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Wow yesterday's rating skyrocket to 4.2! Just when the rating started to pick up, they have to end this I need romance they're on . The balcony scene, dining, they're just perfect
Exactly...according to me low rating is principally due to the missing of romantic scenes and a good development of their relationship.

There are too many boring and useless scenes in this lakorn.. Their love story developed only in these last episodes and most of the time everything seemed hasty. Nevertheless, NY are amazing together, certainly the rating would have increased! :love: Since yesterday I've uninterruptedly watched some of highlight scenes of yesterday episode :icon12: balcony scene, propose scene, their "first night" together (even if they didn't show us anything :pancarta: :BangHead::BangHead:) or when Petra cooks for him... :risas3: or the kiss on her shoulder :naughty2: Love, love, lots of love :icon12::icon12:

If NY weren't here, I'd threw LLSR out with the trash :aloofandbored:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Oh dears just laugh by reading all comments but I think ny fans take alittle thing too big when I research about them I noticed it. When I first ship a Kr couple, A member from that froum was saying never believe in a relationship between good actor/ess bc they are profession in their role no matter where on/offscreen I don't want say bad things it was just my own op
take it easy.
I understand where you are coming from & I was like that at the beginning after I watched GRGR & then DJA cuz I remembered how I shipped Ken & Anne and Aum & Aff and look how that turned out :pancarta: I didn't seriously ship them, I just thought they were really cute together & it would be nice if they were dating.
Then Nadech wore that 'Urassaya's since 2011' shirt & all my doubts were blown away :risas3::cheer:Plus ngl, coming up with different theories & meeting other fans is so much fun :aaaaa:
Honestly, it's ok if you don't ship them/believe in a relationship between the two of them, I'm sure they appreciate your support more than anything xD