[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
OF COURSE, the WEDDING SCENE :icon12::icon12::love::love: !!!

That Song " Chan dee chai tee mee teur" (I am happy to have you) that we heard during the wedding scene, what a beautiful song! Nadech has already sung that song on his fan meeting in 2014. His voice is so good, they should use his version instead of the real one, he sings like a real singer :thumbup:.

Last edited:
Yes, they did but this time it is passionate. :love: I feel as though in DJA, the underwater scene was more of them pushing there lips together, and not a kiss. But it is just me. :thumbup:
Yep it's passionate this time because the drama calls for it and they are sweethearts in real life(finally NY agreed to do more real kisses:icon12::naughty2:)the under water kiss in DJA was still a kiss but in an aggressive way not a sweet kiss the drama calls for it too:pancarta:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Ohh guys...I still hadn't gotten to watch the propose scene with eng sub, now I did....I'm speechless.
How can they be so beautiful?! :love: :icon12: Seriously I can't wait Monday! :aaaaa:
Hi Any idea where to watch the eng sub version??

If its SJDK fansub private page then can you tell me how to navigate to that because I am not able to figure out how to watch them LOL. Also I am already accepted into their private group.

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Any idea where to watch the eng sub version??

If its SJDK fansub private page then can you tell me how to navigate to that because I am not able to figure out how to watch them LOL. Also I am already accepted into their private group.
They pinned a post to the top of the private group with the explanation + screenshoots to understand. In short: on the left menu go to "Photo" -> "Album" and you'll find an album named "(Full Ep HD) Eng Sub Leh Lub Salub Rarng"

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
LLSR bts of [TLKT]

They both seriously cannot get away from one another. Lol... It was time for Nadech to go shoot his scene and he still have to say/wave bye to his Yaya before he leave. :pancarta::icon12::love:

Credit: As Tagged
Thank you! I like watching clips like these which are usually funny due to the female commentator's funny comments regarding the scenes. It's funny when she said something like "hates the stink scent of love"

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you! I like watching clips like these which are usually funny due to the female commentator's funny comments regarding the scenes. It's funny when she said something like "hates the stink scent of love"
Lol... same here. I have always love [TLKT] it's always so funny. :risas3:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Hey guys since things r slow right now as we wait for Monday, I just want to know which of nadech's characters do u think is most similar to him in real life, do u think?

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys since things r slow right now as we wait for Monday, I just want to know which of nadech's characters do u think is most similar to him in real life, do u think?
Monday is still another two days xD

Regarding your question hmm... none. Or maybe: Ryu Onitsuka. :confused12: